Guns in the hands of responsible adults
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Polythene Pam

United States

#42 Jan 4, 2013
The Eagle Has Landed wrote:
<quoted text>You need to do your Homework Diane Feinstein is a current United State Senator from California. And Yes She want's to take All of the guns Today. Dianne Feinstein:“If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States, for an outright ban, picking up [every gun]… Mr. and Mrs. America, turn ‘em all in.”

Senator Dianne Feinstein’s ultimate plan has always been to have Mr. and Mrs. America turn in their guns to the government, period. Feinstein has admitted that the bill is about gun confiscation.Hey Meat Head, Your the One that's look's Stupid.
Aren't there a hundred Senators?
The beagle has barked

Trinity, TX

#43 Jan 4, 2013
Yeah, that old Feinstein women is a scary one..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_positi...

To take a closer look at what she really said one may wish to read this.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/boston...

Yes, turn in your assault weapons. Hardly the attack on your "weapons" you have been lead to believe.

Reminds me of a saying I used to tell my little ones.
In a society of fools, one needs only to stir peoples emotions to have a perpetual army of mindless followers.

Hence, the birth of the Republican party.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crockett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 8 hr Farting 902
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 21 hr Farters 742
News Kraft in Bonham: Just say cheese Jun 28 Sarasniffer 2
westwood shores (Jun '09) Jun 23 Gypsy 174
Something strange in the sky tonight... (Feb '12) Jun 18 meeka 29
Calvin E Caruth (Apr '09) Jun 12 Anonymous 23
News Trinity students crushed after brawl bans them ... Jun 10 Trinity Ex 1
More from around the web

Crockett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Crockett Mortgages