meateater99

Baytown, TX

#21 Dec 28, 2012
Real real, Take your seventh grade education back to Washington. You're not from here. In Texas we have real men that aren't afraid to stand up to a coddling liberal like you. I guess you'd rather watch Piers Morgan than a good John Wayne move. I still think you need to get laid. lol...By the way you must be one of the 47 percenter's that Romney was talking about.. Go back to flippin those Big Mac's. The drive thru is stacking up.
Real real deal

Irving, TX

#22 Dec 28, 2012
I is from Texas. I dun live in yoore part of the world. Y'all ain't even swift enuf to know that the address of the internet provider means nuthin.
Then agin, no ones ever thought of you as bein swift, has they cowboy.
Now go ride your friends purple pony! You know, the friend that's a pain in the ass.
Real real deal

Irving, TX

#23 Dec 28, 2012
Hey meateater. You get that name from eating your friends meat?

How'd ya like Obama plastering ole Mitt all over the map? Must really piss you off to see that black boy in office.
You do know the bulk of the 47% would be the old folks thats takin all the money the feds throw at them. They outnumber the lazy blacks.

Obama rules! He given you money!
Ny Name Is Dwayne

Crockett, TX

#25 Dec 28, 2012
Best thing to do when face a criminal with a gun--run to a sign that read (gun free zone) and you will be safe!!!!!!!!!!
What Is A Low Keel

Ripe, UK

#26 Dec 29, 2012
meateater99 wrote:
Real real, Take your seventh grade education back to Washington. You're not from here. In Texas we have real men that aren't afraid to stand up to a coddling liberal like you. I guess you'd rather watch Piers Morgan than a good John Wayne move..
John Wayne wasn't a Texan. He only played one in the movies.
Real real deal

Crockett, TX

#27 Dec 30, 2012
Thank you Waco for showing some independent thought and not running on misplaced fear.
The droids should pay attention.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#28 Dec 30, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
I have a lot of gay friends and I have same sex ideations with some of those friends but I don't have sex with them. That doesn't make me gay. The same thing goes for mass murder.
This post i'm responding to..is another fake post from"anonymous poster"AKA the halfwit..GAIL....I'M registered on TOPIX...GAIL isn't....but likes to steal identities....why? Just another dumbass looking for attention....
meateater99

Baytown, TX

#29 Jan 2, 2013
It's nice to see the NRA get so much free publicity and drive the contiributions and membership to an all time high. Thanks media ! always support the right to bears arms. That is what makes us so unique from other countries that have been controlled by dictators. Just ask Nazi Germany. Isn't it great to be free Texan!

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#30 Jan 2, 2013
meateater99 wrote:
It's nice to see the NRA get so much free publicity and drive the contiributions and membership to an all time high. Thanks media ! always support the right to bears arms. That is what makes us so unique from other countries that have been controlled by dictators. Just ask Nazi Germany. Isn't it great to be free Texan!
You're g.d.right it is....as a matter of fact my girl works at a gunship called"Bear Arms"in N.C......

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#31 Jan 2, 2013
That's"gunshop"...
meat head

Trinity, TX

#32 Jan 3, 2013
meateater99 wrote:
Why is it that the people who are so adamant about keeping their guns are too stupid to realize no one is trying to take them away? I know people of your intellect have a hard time trying to understand this.
If you call what has been going on free press for the NRA then you must be real excited to see Obama in office. You are nothing but a fool with a keyboard. Please go back to conversing with your close friends on Fox.com
You people sicken me.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#33 Jan 3, 2013
meat head wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that the people who are so adamant about keeping their guns are too stupid to realize no one is trying to take them away? I know people of your intellect have a hard time trying to understand this.
If you call what has been going on free press for the NRA then you must be real excited to see Obama in office. You are nothing but a fool with a keyboard. Please go back to conversing with your close friends on Fox.com
You people sicken me.
You know, once you disparage someones "intellect", the discussion just goes down the hill from there..
The Eagle Has Landed

Fairfield, TX

#34 Jan 4, 2013
meat head wrote:
<quoted text>
You people sicken me.
Dianne Feinstein:“If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States, for an outright ban, picking up [every gun]… Mr. and Mrs. America, turn ‘em all in.”

Senator Dianne Feinstein’s ultimate plan has always been to have Mr. and Mrs. America turn in their guns to the government, period. Feinstein has admitted that the bill is about gun confiscation.Hey Meat Head, Your the One that's look's Stupid.
Ny Name Is Dwayne

Crockett, TX

#35 Jan 4, 2013
If someone thinks the dummyrats ain't to confiscate guns, well hell the Earth is flat and Obama was born in the USA!
The Eagle Has Landed

Fairfield, TX

#36 Jan 4, 2013
meat head wrote:
<quoted text>
You people sicken me.
Alexander Hamilton:“The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed,” adding later,“If the representatives of the people betray their constituents, there is then no recourse left but in the exertion of that original right of self-defense which is paramount to all positive forms of government.” By the way, Hamilton is referring to what institution when he says “the representatives of the people”?

James Madison:“(The Constitution preserves) the advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation …(where) the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms.”

Thomas Jefferson:“What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms.”

George Mason, author of the Virginia Bill of Rights, which inspired our Constitution’s Bill of Rights, said,“To disarm the people — that was the best and most effectual way to enslave them.”

Rep. John Lewis and like-minded people might dismiss these thoughts by saying the founders were racist anyway. Here’s a more recent quote from a card-carrying liberal, the late Vice President Hubert H. Humphrey:“Certainly, one of the chief guarantees of freedom under any government, no matter how popular and respected, is the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms.… The right of the citizen to bear arms is just one guarantee against arbitrary government, one more safeguard against the tyranny which now appears remote in America but which historically has proven to be always possible.” I have many other Second Amendment references at http://econfaculty.gmu.edu/wew/quotes.html .
meat head

Trinity, TX

#37 Jan 4, 2013
The Eagle Has Landed wrote:
<quoted text>Alexander Hamilton:“The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed,” adding later,“If the representatives of the people betray their constituents, there is then no recourse left but in the exertion of that original right of self-defense which is paramount to all positive forms of government.” By the way, Hamilton is referring to what institution when he says “the representatives of the people”?
James Madison:“(The Constitution preserves) the advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation …(where) the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms.”
Thomas Jefferson:“What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms.”
George Mason, author of the Virginia Bill of Rights, which inspired our Constitution’s Bill of Rights, said,“To disarm the people — that was the best and most effectual way to enslave them.”
Rep. John Lewis and like-minded people might dismiss these thoughts by saying the founders were racist anyway. Here’s a more recent quote from a card-carrying liberal, the late Vice President Hubert H. Humphrey:“Certainly, one of the chief guarantees of freedom under any government, no matter how popular and respected, is the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms.… The right of the citizen to bear arms is just one guarantee against arbitrary government, one more safeguard against the tyranny which now appears remote in America but which historically has proven to be always possible.” I have many other Second Amendment references at http://econfaculty.gmu.edu/wew/quotes.html .
All written over 200 years ago. No wonder we never progress as a Nation. The few that aren't are written by like minded paranoid idiots. People with this mentality can't see the forest for the trees.
Move forward, don't mire yourself in the past and what hasn't worked. Get with the new age people.
We're all just waiting for you old bastards to kick the bucket so we don't have to support you anymore.
meat head

Trinity, TX

#38 Jan 4, 2013
Ny Name Is Dwayne wrote:
If someone thinks the dummyrats ain't to confiscate guns, well hell the Earth is flat and Obama was born in the USA!
Now, that there is proof that you is an idjut with a small mind. Idjut purposely spelled that way in the hopes you can comprehend it's meaning.
Ny Name Is Dwayne

Crockett, TX

#39 Jan 4, 2013
Yeap!!!! idjut = meat head! I went to college on a foreign aid scholarship--Obama did that!!!!!!!
The Eagle Has Landed

Fairfield, TX

#40 Jan 4, 2013
meat head wrote:
<quoted text>
All written over 200 years ago. No wonder we never progress as a Nation. The few that aren't are written by like minded paranoid idiots. People with this mentality can't see the forest for the trees.
Move forward, don't mire yourself in the past and what hasn't worked. Get with the new age people.
We're all just waiting for you old bastards to kick the bucket so we don't have to support you anymore.
You need to do your Homework Diane Feinstein is a current United State Senator from California. And Yes She want's to take All of the guns Today. Dianne Feinstein:“If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States, for an outright ban, picking up [every gun]… Mr. and Mrs. America, turn ‘em all in.”

Senator Dianne Feinstein’s ultimate plan has always been to have Mr. and Mrs. America turn in their guns to the government, period. Feinstein has admitted that the bill is about gun confiscation.Hey Meat Head, Your the One that's look's Stupid.
The Eagle Has Landed

Fairfield, TX

#41 Jan 4, 2013
meat head wrote:
<quoted text>
the late Vice President Hubert H. Humphrey:“Certainly, one of the chief guarantees of freedom under any government, no matter how popular and respected, is the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms.… The right of the citizen to bear arms is just one guarantee against arbitrary government, one more safeguard against the tyranny which now appears remote in America but which historically has proven to be always possible.”Vice President 1965-1969 Senator 1976-1978 also was a liberal Democrat. Check your facts MeatHead I did check Mine!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crockett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Lake L Subdivision (Dec '08) Dec 7 avh 172
Why would a loving God create so many ugly wome... Dec 6 Yo mama 5
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Farm Aid concert to save Westwood Shores (Feb '14) Nov 27 unknown 3
Westwood Shores- Worst Real Estate Disaster in... (Nov '13) Nov 26 Imoutofthismess 12
Opps Bobby Did it again. Nov 22 ranee 1
Crockett Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Crockett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Crockett News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Crockett

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:03 am PST

NBC Sports 1:03AM
Romo, Cowboys are in after 42-7 rout of Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:50 AM
Cowboys bang MVP drum for Tony Romo
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Dez Giving Cowboys Unstoppable Element for Playoff Run
Bleacher Report 4:46 AM
Can Hamilton Fix Colts Offense for Playoff Run?
NFL 5:46 AM
Steve Smith expects criticism from couch QBs