Guns in the hands of responsible adults

Posted in the Crockett Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of42
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
takingitall

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I don't care what anybody says, guns in the hands of honest hard working American citizens equals less victims.
and for the gun permits to be darn expensive is nothing but Texas greed.
Real Deal

Ruidoso, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Inspired me to renew my membership in the NRA as I let it lapse several years ago. I encourage all of you to join the NRA now. There's never been a more dire time. Those who wish to take our guns will jump on these recent events as a reason to. That, coupled with our current President and the liberal media, will set things in motion for the most restrictive gun control laws our nation will have ever seen.
These horrible shootings keep taking place, and they keep taking place in gun-fee zones like schools and colleges. I agree we need gun laws...laws which allow the general populace the unrestricted right to carry guns. Laws which allow principals, administrators, teachers, professors, and all free and law abiding citizens the rights protected under the 2nd!
Join the NRA as they need the support right now to help us fight this fight. No one entity can be as helpful in this fight as they can.
Use social networking to get the word out, but most importantly, GO JOIN!
Make no mistake, they ARE coming for your guns Texas.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

takingitall wrote:
I don't care what anybody says, guns in the hands of honest hard working American citizens equals less victims.
and for the gun permits to be darn expensive is nothing but Texas greed.
No one with a permit has done a frigging mass murder yet....
Gunner

Wolfe City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> No one with a permit has done a frigging mass murder yet....
This is the exact reason why reform is needed.
What Is A Low Keel

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

takingitall wrote:
I don't care what anybody says, guns in the hands of honest hard working American citizens equals less victims.
Adam Lanza's mother was just such a person as you describe.
Gunner

Wolfe City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 22, 2012
 
I realize this will fall on deaf ears.

http://news.yahoo.com/fact-checking-nra-press...
Real real deal

Frisco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Real Deal wrote:
Inspired me to renew my membership in the NRA as I let it lapse several years ago. I encourage all of you to join the NRA now. There's never been a more dire time. Those who wish to take our guns will jump on these recent events as a reason to. That, coupled with our current President and the liberal media, will set things in motion for the most restrictive gun control laws our nation will have ever seen.
These horrible shootings keep taking place, and they keep taking place in gun-fee zones like schools and colleges. I agree we need gun laws...laws which allow the general populace the unrestricted right to carry guns. Laws which allow principals, administrators, teachers, professors, and all free and law abiding citizens the rights protected under the 2nd!
Join the NRA as they need the support right now to help us fight this fight. No one entity can be as helpful in this fight as they can.
Use social networking to get the word out, but most importantly, GO JOIN!
Make no mistake, they ARE coming for your guns Texas.
This is why the NRA is a dangerous organization. There is no way I could have written something this funny! Paranoid delusional fool.
meateater99

Crosby, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 25, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

The NRA is great organization that helps preserve the right of "law abiding" citizens to legally obtain and keep their firearms. There will always be evil people in this world willing to do harm to others. Fertilizer killed hundreds in Oklahoma, and box cutters killed thoussand on 9/11., not guns. at a time when this administration is making it harder on Americans to get guns, we ar in the process of arming other countries such as Syria, and Libya to take there country's back from dicatators. Banning large magazine clips will do nothing. A crazy man will just have more clips on him. Wake up people. The liberal media and politicians would like nothing better than to disarm you. This is Texas and its sad to think some weak minded individulas can't see this. How are those strict gun laws in New York and Chicago, and Detroit working out? Wake up!
Real real deal

Wolfe City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 26, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Again with the delusional fantasy. Lets put it on the plate carnal boy, No one is trying to take your f'ing guns. Gun control does not mean the evil Government will be knocking on your door to take your weapons. Gun control means you can't buy weapons anonymously off Craigslist, you may have to suffer through "a real" background check. You can't buy 100 round cartridges or drums.

Your analogy of box cutters sounds like an argument a 6th grader would use. Seriously, are you idiots that stupid? Who plants these thoughts in your mind? Seriously, how juvenile.

Any fool can see what is happening in the system now, isn't working, though, I must confess, it is comical to see the Republicans supporting mental health improvements in this country. I always knew they secretly loved Obamacare.

Now we have the Tea Party people that hate spending taxpayer dollars loving the idea of taxpayer supported "armed guards". Mainly because it furthers their narrow agenda.

What a wishy washy party of small brained twits you Republicans are. I can't think of a time we have witnessed stupidity to this degree.
The Democrats will whip your ass again next election because you redneck Republicans are dying off faster than flies in a room full of Raid.

God Bless a country that is showing some intelligence in rejecting the policies of a few angry white Christians (Right Rick?).

Merry Christmas to all, God Bless the U.S.A. We beat the rebels!!!
Real real deal

Trenton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 26, 2012
 
Yeah, put your little marks on my post. You have nothing to say other than run and hide behind the bullshit Faux news is feeding you mindless followers. Just listen to the fear you have all conjured up. You are the most pathetic losers this world has ever seen.
Keep drinking the koolaid.
waco1909

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 26, 2012
 
I have a lot of gay friends and I have same sex ideations with some of those friends but I don't have sex with them. That doesn't make me gay. The same thing goes for mass murder.
Real real deal

Trenton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 26, 2012
 
NO ONE IS TAKING YOUR GUNS!!!
Ny Name Is Dwayne

Buffalo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Taxes are not going to go up.---lol
Real real deal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 26, 2012
 
Have they? If they do, it looks like the Republican Congress will be to blame. Just sayin!
Sgt Pepper

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 26, 2012
 
Ain't no reason to even think we may be goin down the wrong path. Hell no!

http://news.yahoo.com/ny-firemens-killer-mapp...
meateater99

Baytown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Real deal, Why the anger big guy.. Typical liberal /democrat when they can't come up with any facts to argue their real cause, they resort to screamin, ranting, and name calling. Of course all behind acomputer screen. Sorry bud, the guns are here to say. This ain't Washington or Oregon or wherver you claim to hide.. Man you need to get laid. Your way to intense..Maybe hit the shooting range. Its very relaxing.. God I love Texas!
meateater99

Baytown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 26, 2012
 
Man I love the NRA...What a thorn in the side of a liberal.
Real real deal

Wolfe City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 27, 2012
 
I'm from here Cowboy. As for facts...what in the name of hell have you presented other than delusional conjecture based on feel good nuggets of misinformation.
Now go to your room, place your little tool in your hand and have one of them epileptic fits yo Mama warned you about.
Get it out of your system and come back when you can converse with the big boys.

Ny Name Is Dwayne

Buffalo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 28, 2012
 
Oh!No!! A new gun control law , we need to turn in all our guns!!!!!!!!!! Never hear a criminal ever said------Ha!!!

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

meateater99 wrote:
Man I love the NRA...What a thorn in the side of a liberal.
I'm in the NRA...USED TO BE A GUN DEALER...got no problem banning military clones....born in Texas....don't let the NRA do my thinking for me...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of42
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Crockett Discussions

Search the Crockett Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 35 min here you go 21,345
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Defiant1 16,966
Upcoming Elections (Jun '13) 10 hr This County is Clueless 31
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 10 hr Justin 746
Trinity Plantation? (Jul '09) Mon totally screwed 67
Review: Grigsby Quality Satellite Systems Jul 19 None 1
illegal invasion of AMERICA Jul 19 you hate the truth 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Crockett Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Crockett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Crockett News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Crockett
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••