Plastics company cancels job creation...

Plastics company cancels job creation contract

There are 2 comments on the Austin American-Statesman story from Sep 1, 2010, titled Plastics company cancels job creation contract. In it, Austin American-Statesman reports that:

A plastics compounding company operating in East Texas recently canceled its state job creation contract, joining other businesses that have quit or changed their pacts under the Texas Enterprise Fund.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Austin American-Statesman.

yep

Bedford, TX

#1 Sep 2, 2010
It seems Pery and the corporations hae been caught not living up to the contract, but the corrections come after exposure in the media comes to light. then extensions or returns of the tax payers money begins with the corrections. We need more media exposure in the polical arena, we need some truth to come to bear on the spending of the tax payers money.

“Pet me or I'll bite you”

Since: Jul 07

Richardson, Texas

#2 Sep 2, 2010
yep wrote:
It seems Pery and the corporations hae been caught not living up to the contract, but the corrections come after exposure in the media comes to light. then extensions or returns of the tax payers money begins with the corrections. We need more media exposure in the polical arena, we need some truth to come to bear on the spending of the tax payers money.
How do you mean? Seems pretty simple to me, a business was trying to expand, the recession makes job creation tougher than normal, returns money to the state of Texas.

So what did Perry do wrong? Seems like the company did right as well. What am I missing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crockett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump unable to govern Mon Hburg Resident 2
Trump demanding $18 BILLION for WALL NOW. Not f... Mon Trinitard 3
Trump's New playmate, Snoop Dog Jealous, Putin,... Feb 18 Putin chef 1
Russian Mafiosi make El Trumpo Presidente Feb 16 Boris Natasha 1
Lakewood at Livingston (Sep '10) Feb 11 Fed up with Lakewood 16
Most incompetent HOA in east tx history GONE!!!... (Feb '16) Feb 11 Fed up with Lakewood 12
Donald Trump will NEVER win the GOP nomination Feb 7 A failed President 1

Crockett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crockett Mortgages