observer

Huntsville, TX

#1 Sep 26, 2013
Is it just me or has the Trinity band stepped it up a notch (or 3)? I made it out to a home football game and the band sounds and looks better than I have ever heard them, ever. I don't know who that new director is but I hope he's sticking around for a while (cute guy too!). The band not only made the game more interesting but the halftime show was worth sitting around for! Those kids are truly providing entertainment and I am proud to say that I now support the Trinity Band. GO TIGER BAND!
Well

Trinity, TX

#2 Sep 28, 2013
Yep, me too! I personally know 2 of them and the reports I'm getting from them are great! All of them are making an effort to become better and better. My hat's off to the ROARING TRINITY TIGER BAND!!!!!!
Another supporter

Euless, TX

#3 Sep 29, 2013
Yea band. Keep working. Doing great!
Trinity Parent

Orange, TX

#4 Sep 30, 2013
I agree!!
Poodlededoo

Trinity, TX

#5 Sep 30, 2013
Make a point to tell him, make him feel appreciated!
Positive and Supportive

Huntsville, TX

#6 Oct 2, 2013
The band is doing a good job. Can anyone tell me where and why the flag girls wear purple and have purple flags. It really clashes with the tiger colors of the band uniforms. Tiger colors are orange black and white. Well, the football head coach did add gray this year. Oh well, I guess that is what the kids wanted.
Well

Buffalo, TX

#7 Oct 3, 2013
I thought the same thing Positive and Supportive when I went to the Kountze game. I mentioned to the lady sitting next to me that the colors really didn't go together. Maybe I'm just old fashioned. They did a really good job though, so that's the +.
Trinity

United States

#8 Oct 3, 2013
Color guard is supposed to go with the half time show and follow the music the band is playing- to add to the show. Not to go with the school colors!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crockett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 22 hr 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Lake L Subdivision (Dec '08) Dec 7 avh 172
Why would a loving God create so many ugly wome... Dec 6 Yo mama 5
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Farm Aid concert to save Westwood Shores (Feb '14) Nov 27 unknown 3
Westwood Shores- Worst Real Estate Disaster in... (Nov '13) Nov 26 Imoutofthismess 12
Opps Bobby Did it again. Nov 22 ranee 1
Crockett Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Crockett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Crockett News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Crockett

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:07 am PST