dumpster

Houston, TX

#1 Jan 14, 2014
seems like this one family in town has all the pull.....if they don't like what is being posted on this forum , they just have it deleted....
t-town

United States

#2 Jan 14, 2014
Well I'm very surprised that "this family" that you speak of hasn't filed slander charges against you yet. You obviously have nothing better to do. Give it a rest.
Irriated

Franklin, TX

#3 Jan 14, 2014
dumpster wrote:
seems like this one family in town has all the pull.....if they don't like what is being posted on this forum , they just have it deleted....
Seems like you either don't have a life, jealous of this family or just plain ingorant oh wait maybe all of the above.
lol

Normangee, TX

#4 Jan 14, 2014
Who's are you talking about?
pookie

Buffalo, TX

#5 Jan 14, 2014
dumpster is digging a hole so deep he is going to have a hard time climbing out of it when someone is being bullied and they sit back and take it sooner or later the one being bullied gets enough and then the bully realizes they should have stopped but its to late
wow

Texarkana, TX

#6 Jan 21, 2014
wow
In the Know

United States

#7 Jan 27, 2014
pookie wrote:
dumpster is digging a hole so deep he is going to have a hard time climbing out of it when someone is being bullied and they sit back and take it sooner or later the one being bullied gets enough and then the bully realizes they should have stopped but its to late
Wow! Yes that's a very true statement. You are right , the one being bullied will take a lot , but when they've had enough , that's it!!! That's what I hear anyways.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crockett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Lake L Subdivision (Dec '08) Dec 7 avh 172
Why would a loving God create so many ugly wome... Dec 6 Yo mama 5
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Farm Aid concert to save Westwood Shores (Feb '14) Nov 27 unknown 3
Westwood Shores- Worst Real Estate Disaster in... (Nov '13) Nov 26 Imoutofthismess 12
Opps Bobby Did it again. Nov 22 ranee 1
Crockett Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Crockett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Crockett News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Crockett

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:06 am PST