First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Denise Kembro

United States

#21 Jan 21, 2011
red dawn wrote:
sad news is if they are caught they will get a little slap on the wrist punishment, and be right back at it again. not a proper punishment for the monetary loss by the owners and employees. at the very best 3 years be out in 15 months, all fat from eating the states food, and ready to go again.
First, they have to be caught. Maybe they will just ditch the trailer somewhere.
Denise Kembro

United States

#22 Jan 22, 2011
Maybe no one is brave enough to claim the reward.
Mean Mr Mustard

Elgin, TX

#23 Jan 22, 2011
I hope y'all insured the trailer because it is probably long gone by now.
Denise Kembro

United States

#24 Jan 23, 2011
Mean Mr Mustard wrote:
I hope y'all insured the trailer because it is probably long gone by now.
You are mean, Mr. Mustard. This is about more than money to replace the tools/equipment. Brian has worked for more than 15 years to accumulate, one piece at a time, what was stolen from him in a few minutes time.
lady bug

Mountain Home, AR

#25 Jan 23, 2011
Denise Kembro wrote:
<quoted text> You are mean, Mr. Mustard. This is about more than money to replace the tools/equipment. Brian has worked for more than 15 years to accumulate, one piece at a time, what was stolen from him in a few minutes time.
I really feel for you Denise. Our work shop in Texas was broke
into twice. They stole ALL of my husbands tools, saws etc. Not
only was it things he had worked a life time to accumulate it
was some of his fathers tools also. Even if you do have mega
insurance it still causes that sick feeling to wash over you.
We felt so violated. Its hurtful, and in your sons case it is
worse because it's his living.
Denise Kembro

United States

#26 Jan 25, 2011
red dawn wrote:
things to think about--- the trailer is easy to reconize--- it was stolen in daylight--- this means IT probably did not travel far. probably by someone that knows you and your schedule, when you will be home and when not. they also know when your neighbors will be home. they will also have a place to keep the trailer while they strip it a barn or shop. also will have something to lift the machines with hoist or maybe a winch truck. now put these puzzle pieces together and you have a likely suspect. I bet if the thief is caught they live close by.
Agreed. And a likely suspect was suggested by more than one tipster.
Denise Kembro

Red Rock, TX

#27 Sep 3, 2011
When I visited Topix today the photo of the welding rig was shown on the right of the screen. With recovery of so many stolen items from around the county lately maybe there is a chance some of Brian's items could turn up.
Denise Kembro

Red Rock, TX

#28 Mar 5, 2012
The flyer popped up on Topix again today. Surprises me every time.
BBC

Baton Rouge, LA

#29 Jun 6, 2013
So did insurance ever pay you off like it was planned?
Laura Ellis

Euless, TX

#30 Jun 11, 2013
We were broke into twice last year. They took the safe out of the house. Guns and jewelry that was very distinct from other pieces. We got one gun back, being pawned in Kemah. Hope you guys have better luck than us.
Smitty

Prairieville, LA

#31 Jul 21, 2013
Was this ever found or did insurance pay it off

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#32 Jul 21, 2013
4 guys broke into my friends gun shop some years ago in Houston. they tunneled in from next door. I guess they didn't know he was still there. he used a 12 gauge shotgun on all of them. they passed away. collectors firearms.
Dang

Lenoir, NC

#33 Jul 21, 2013
A friend of mine is a general contractor and had 2 job sites robbed the same night. Police know who did it but because he's a snitch did nothing. Told him they would do nothing, it robbery almost broke the guy. The POS took $16000.00 worth of tools and job boxes. The insurance company said to try to make a claim on the homeowner's insurance. The whole mess almost cause him to have a heart attack.
Laura Ellis

Centerville, TX

#34 Oct 31, 2013
Smitty wrote:
Was this ever found or did insurance pay it off
I don't get on here much, so sorry for just now replying. But to answer your question, no insurance DID NOT pay anything off. You have to have special insurance added on to your homeowners policy for guns and jewelry. However they did find one gun in Kemah, as someone tried to pawn it. Thank you so much for your concern. However it is so hard to thank someone who uses a fake name!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crockett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why would a loving God create so many ugly wome... Dec 24 Enough Faith 6
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Lake L Subdivision (Dec '08) Dec 7 avh 172
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Farm Aid concert to save Westwood Shores (Feb '14) Nov 27 unknown 3
Westwood Shores- Worst Real Estate Disaster in... (Nov '13) Nov '14 Imoutofthismess 12
Opps Bobby Did it again. Nov '14 ranee 1
Crockett Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Crockett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Crockett News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Crockett

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:05 am PST