First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Whoooa cowboy

United States

#41 Jan 24, 2013
Glad you're okay. We like sane waco's. Hmm, that doesn't sound right?

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#42 Jan 24, 2013
Whoooa cowboy wrote:
Glad you're okay. We like sane waco's. Hmm, that doesn't sound right?
Sane waco...sounds like an oxymoron....haaaa!
good nite

Crockett, TX

#43 Jan 24, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Twelve dollars an hour seems an awful lot of money to pay someone"under the table".
Yes it is but not to much for illegal cooks. I said cooks .

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#44 Jan 24, 2013
good nite wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is but not to much for illegal cooks. I said cooks .
haaaa! Good one!
jim dandy

Normangee, TX

#45 Jan 25, 2013
Whoooa cowboy wrote:
A kid cutting the grass is different than an employees at a restaurant.
See, thats the problem with you Republicans. You can't sort simple truth from fiction. And whats not agreeable to your way of thinking, you invent. That's why its damned near impossible to have an intelligent conversation with y'all.
You have no real train of thought. Just this weird ability to believe anything you choose to invent.
That's why the Republican party is in the tubes.
When did this develop into political parties?? Democrats will use any forum to bash the Republicans because they are so afraid of what Republicans stand for: honesty, decency, Christian values, right to life, morality. I could keep going. The news media is in the tank for the Democrats and jump at any chance to make a mountain out of a mole hill where Republicans are concerned, but will turn a deaf ear to anything major that shows Democrats are off the chart liberal. Can you say Bengahzi?

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#46 Jan 25, 2013
jim dandy wrote:
<quoted text> When did this develop into political parties?? Democrats will use any forum to bash the Republicans because they are so afraid of what Republicans stand for: honesty, decency, Christian values, right to life, morality. I could keep going. The news media is in the tank for the Democrats and jump at any chance to make a mountain out of a mole hill where Republicans are concerned, but will turn a deaf ear to anything major that shows Democrats are off the chart liberal. Can you say Bengahzi?
Can you say"Beirut"? Around three hundred marines killed....Reagan was president....suicide bombing....
good nite

Crockett, TX

#47 Jan 26, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Can you say"Beirut"? Around three hundred marines killed....Reagan was president....suicide bombing....
Can you say off subject ?

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#48 Jan 27, 2013
good nite wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you say"adapt"?
Wont you go home

United States

#49 Jan 27, 2013
jim dandy wrote:
<quoted text> When did this develop into political parties?? Democrats will use any forum to bash the Republicans because they are so afraid of what Republicans stand for: honesty, decency, Christian values, right to life, morality. I could keep going. The news media is in the tank for the Democrats and jump at any chance to make a mountain out of a mole hill where Republicans are concerned, but will turn a deaf ear to anything major that shows Democrats are off the chart liberal. Can you say Bengahzi?
Can you say Bush?
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/09/12/1130...
Show us your Christian Values Jim. Show us what you stand for, admit you're a partisan hypocrite with double standards. Remember what Republicans stand for.
Wont you go home

United States

#50 Jan 27, 2013
good nite wrote:
<quoted text>
It seemed that was a direct response to Jim Dandy. Soooo, if you want to call off topic, you might look a little closer. Like your post.
good nite

Crockett, TX

#51 Jan 27, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Can you say"adapt"?
Yes I can but why should I ? Because say so .

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#52 Jan 28, 2013
good nite wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I can but why should I ? Because say so .
I think you were unaware that I was responding to another poster.When you indicated that I was"off topic".People sometimes go off topic.You can either stay pissed off about it, or adapt.In any event, its no big thing, at least to my way of thinking.What do you think?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crockett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
flood 1 hr outtatowner 4
School bond results from Sat. voting? 6 hr Licky sticky fing... 5
KC bar and Grill 6 hr Licky sticky fing... 3
Livingston Walmart = fema camp 14 hr weareallgoingtodie 6
Jade Helm Martial Law in Effect Sun victor 2
Shattered Dreams (May '09) Sat Clown face 7
15.7 million bond defeated 577-454 May 23 Parent of brat 2
More from around the web

Crockett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE