good nite

Centerville, TX

#21 Jan 19, 2013
The restaurants in trinity pay their illegal's cash and the legal employees are taxed .Legals are punished by having to pay for illegal's. Tell me whats right about that? By the way I know this to be a fact.
Whoooa cowboy

Irving, TX

#22 Jan 19, 2013
Giddyup!
Well

Normangee, TX

#23 Jan 19, 2013
Like I said earlier, take the proof and go turn them in. Talk talk talk is cheap. A new business starts in town and let's see if we can tear it down before it gets started. Bull sh-t, that's all it is. Nobody has any proof of anything, they just want to flap their jaws.
good nite

Fairfield, TX

#24 Jan 21, 2013
Excuse me I have taken the proof when they act on it isn't up to me .I assume the proper office will act as soon as they gather other facts . Sometimes these things take time . I don't know which new business you are talking about . I didn't report a new business.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#25 Jan 22, 2013
good nite wrote:
The restaurants in trinity pay their illegal's cash and the legal employees are taxed .Legals are punished by having to pay for illegal's. Tell me whats right about that? By the way I know this to be a fact.
They also pay their"illegals"less than they pay their"legals".I can see life is tough for you.Damn snitch.Why don't you just kill yourself? Maybe you'd be happy.
Sennacherib

Latexo, TX

#26 Jan 22, 2013
There is nothing wrong with capitalism! In as economically depressed an area as we live in do what you can to survive.
Whoooa cowboy

Tyler, TX

#27 Jan 22, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> They also pay their"illegals"less than they pay their"legals".I can see life is tough for you.Damn snitch.Why don't you just kill yourself? Maybe you'd be happy.
Whassup man, you need to get laid or something. You used to exhibit half a mind here, lately, you're a frustrated asshat. Maybe you need to move back to Houston?
Whoooa cowboy

Tyler, TX

#28 Jan 22, 2013
Sennacherib wrote:
There is nothing wrong with capitalism! In as economically depressed an area as we live in do what you can to survive.
Capitalism doesn't mean "not paying taxes".
Standing up

Columbus, TX

#29 Jan 22, 2013
Whoooa cowboy wrote:
A kid cutting the grass is different than an employees at a restaurant.
See, thats the problem with you Republicans. You can't sort simple truth from fiction. And whats not agreeable to your way of thinking, you invent. That's why its damned near impossible to have an intelligent conversation with y'all.
You have no real train of thought. Just this weird ability to believe anything you choose to invent.
That's why the Republican party is in the tubes.
Get a life. What do you have a hate for these people? I am glad we have new business coming in to this town.
Whoooa cowboy

Tyler, TX

#30 Jan 22, 2013
I have a problem "if" a business doesn't follow the rules and pay its share of taxes. I have a bigger problem when people think it's okay to skip paying ones fair share of taxes.
I don't like covering other peoples laziness and irresponsibility. is that clear or do I have to put it more simply?
good nite

Fairfield, TX

#31 Jan 22, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> They also pay their"illegals"less than they pay their"legals".I can see life is tough for you.Damn snitch.Why don't you just kill yourself? Maybe you'd be happy.
No sir they paid the illegals as much as $12.OO hr. and wait staff etc . less than $4.00 hr.Now your going to tell me the laws on how they pay waitress\bus boys- etc. save your breath I've waited tables for years and know the laws and know when they are not being followed. How about working staff off the clock
and paying cash is it ok with you to ?Is it ok to break all the laws.Run your business cheat a little but my goodness do somethings the right way. Karma Karma
good nite

Crockett, TX

#32 Jan 22, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Life is very good for me I pay my taxes and don't want this country taken over by illegals . Meybe you should take your own advice.
smitty

Centerville, TX

#33 Jan 23, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Sounds like you need to get back on your meds...
Whoooa cowboy

United States

#34 Jan 23, 2013
“Taxes, after all, are dues that we pay for the privileges of membership in an organized society.”
~Franklin D. Roosevelt
not blue duck

Lufkin, TX

#35 Jan 24, 2013
sound like the exsheriff freind an hes still mad ,an just trying to stir up stink
Well

Normangee, TX

#36 Jan 24, 2013
good nite wrote:
Excuse me I have taken the proof when they act on it isn't up to me .I assume the proper office will act as soon as they gather other facts . Sometimes these things take time . I don't know which new business you are talking about . I didn't report a new business.
This original discussion started over the new pizza place in town. That is what I was referring too.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#37 Jan 24, 2013
I seem to have attracted some attention.Nothing like telling someone to"kill themselves"to get the old Forum going.You know, they keep telling me to take those"meds", but who trusts a bunch of psychiatrists?

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#38 Jan 24, 2013
Whoooa cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Whassup man, you need to get laid or something. You used to exhibit half a mind here, lately, you're a frustrated asshat. Maybe you need to move back to Houston?
You know, you may be right! My girlfriend won't be back from back East for another two weeks.Dammit.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#39 Jan 24, 2013
Twelve dollars an hour seems an awful lot of money to pay someone"under the table".

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#40 Jan 24, 2013
good nite wrote:
<quoted text>
Life is very good for me I pay my taxes and don't want this country taken over by illegals . Meybe you should take your own advice.
I don't want you to kill yourself.There's enough of that...going around as it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crockett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Naked woman sitting in a tree (meth head) headl... 6 hr t-town talk 2
Naked woman sitting in tree led to arrest of me... 23 hr Justice 4
Jake walker attested Sun Nasty 4
Deer Hunting (Oct '11) Oct 14 Pissant69 11
Wreck on 19 Oct 13 Harley 1
a wolf in sheep's clothing Oct 9 THE TRUTH 2
Recommendation Requested Oct 8 Julie 1
Crockett Dating
Find my Match

Crockett Jobs