Paying under the table
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Question everything

Crockett, TX

#1 Jan 18, 2013
It is a federal crime and is being done by more than one business in the county including the new sheriff's pizza place in Trinity. I guess the law isn't for everyone.

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 18, 2013
Question everything wrote:
It is a federal crime and is being done by more than one business in the county including the new sheriff's pizza place in Trinity. I guess the law isn't for everyone.
What the hell are you talking about?
clueless

Iola, TX

#3 Jan 18, 2013
I too would like to know what the hell you are talking about. Pull your head out of your ass and make sense or shut the hell up.
Well

Normangee, TX

#4 Jan 18, 2013
What is being "paid for under the table". You come on here stirring up sh-t and you say nothing. Absolutely nothing!
Question everything

Crockett, TX

#5 Jan 18, 2013
Being paid under the table is when an employer doesn't report employees wages, so they don't have to pay taxes or workers comp. They just give the workers cash.

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#6 Jan 18, 2013
Question everything wrote:
Being paid under the table is when an employer doesn't report employees wages, so they don't have to pay taxes or workers comp. They just give the workers cash.
How terrible not letting the government in on this.TSK. TSK.....I so love the government in every aspect of of my life...
Question everything

Crockett, TX

#7 Jan 18, 2013
Do you like to pay more taxes, since others don't pay theirs?
Well

Normangee, TX

#8 Jan 18, 2013
And how do you know that is going on? Do you have proof?
And if you do, why don't you just silently slither away and go turn them in?

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#9 Jan 18, 2013
Question everything wrote:
Do you like to pay more taxes, since others don't pay theirs?
If some poor guy at a pizza place is getting paid under the table I think I'll live through it.Of course, i'm not a nosy pimp who gets in everybodys business
Bad Rick

Irving, TX

#10 Jan 19, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> How terrible not letting the government in on this.TSK. TSK.....I so love the government in every aspect of of my life...
Is it not the responsibility of every American to pay their taxes? I find your comment reprehensible. If you live here, pay your way.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#11 Jan 19, 2013
Bad Rick wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it not the responsibility of every American to pay their taxes? I find your comment reprehensible. If you live here, pay your way.
Which taxes? TAXES:
Accounts Receivable Tax
Building Permit Tax
Capital Gains Tax
CDL license Tax
Cigarette Tax
Corporate Income Tax
Court Fines (indirect taxes)
Dog License Tax
Federal Income Tax
Federal Unemployment Tax (FUTA)
Fishing License Tax
Food License Tax
Fuel permit tax
Gasoline Tax (42 cents per gallon)
Hunting License Tax
Inheritance Tax Interest expense (tax on the money)
Inventory tax IRS Interest Charges (tax on top of tax)
IRS Penalties (tax on top of tax)
Liquor Tax
Local Income Tax
Luxury Taxes
Marriage License Tax
Medicare Tax
Property Tax
Real Estate Tax
Septic Permit Tax
Service Charge Taxes
Social Security Tax
Road Usage Taxes (Truckers)
Sales Taxes
Recreational Vehicle Tax
Road Toll Booth Taxes
School Tax
State Income Tax
State Unemployment Tax (SUTA)
Telephone federal excise tax
Telephone federal universal service fee tax
Telephone federal, state and
local surcharge taxes
Telephone minimum usage surcharge tax
Telephone recurring and non-recurring charges tax
Telephone state and local tax
Telephone usage charge tax
Toll Bridge Taxes
Toll Tunnel Taxes
Traffic Fines (indirect taxation)
Trailer Registration Tax
Utility Taxes
Vehicle License Registration Tax
Vehicle Sales Tax
Watercraft Registration Tax
Well Permit Tax

Workers Compensation Tax

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#12 Jan 19, 2013
Bad Rick wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it not the responsibility of every American to pay their taxes? I find your comment reprehensible. If you live here, pay your way.
I find it reprehensible that you think the govt.isn't getting enough from us yet.People like you make me sick, with their superior attitude and a basic inability to stay out of the business of others.You bleat out your platitudes like the trained sheep you are.Banks in America laundering almost a trillion dollars a year in drug money doesn't bother you, some poor schmuck not paying seven dollars in payroll taxes gets you going.Strain at a gnat, swallow a camel.
Bad Rick

Dallas, TX

#13 Jan 19, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I find it reprehensible that you think the govt.isn't getting enough from us yet.People like you make me sick, with their superior attitude and a basic inability to stay out of the business of others.You bleat out your platitudes like the trained sheep you are.Banks in America laundering almost a trillion dollars a year in drug money doesn't bother you, some poor schmuck not paying seven dollars in payroll taxes gets you going.Strain at a gnat, swallow a camel.
All day long I see people working for cash and paying diddly in taxes. They use the roads, school, parks and services we all pay for. If someone wants to save a few dollars and throw his problems at the rest of us, shame on him!

Get off your anti Government crusade and start acting like an adult. If you live in a civilized country, you have to pay for the services!! Don't play Libertarian here then run home taking every damned penny you can get from the Government.
Your type make me vomit. When you start judging others you better look more closely at yourself, cause you ain't gonna like what you see!!
Bad Rick

Dallas, TX

#14 Jan 19, 2013
You ought to be pretty pissed of with Rick Perry and the State of Texas then.....eh, cowboy!
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Which taxes? TAXES:
Accounts Receivable Tax
Building Permit Tax
Capital Gains Tax
CDL license Tax
Cigarette Tax
Corporate Income Tax
Court Fines (indirect taxes)
Dog License Tax
Federal Income Tax
Federal Unemployment Tax (FUTA)
Fishing License Tax
Food License Tax
Fuel permit tax
Gasoline Tax (42 cents per gallon)
Hunting License Tax
Inheritance Tax Interest expense (tax on the money)
Inventory tax IRS Interest Charges (tax on top of tax)
IRS Penalties (tax on top of tax)
Liquor Tax
Local Income Tax
Luxury Taxes
Marriage License Tax
Medicare Tax
Property Tax
Real Estate Tax
Septic Permit Tax
Service Charge Taxes
Social Security Tax
Road Usage Taxes (Truckers)
Sales Taxes
Recreational Vehicle Tax
Road Toll Booth Taxes
School Tax
State Income Tax
State Unemployment Tax (SUTA)
Telephone federal excise tax
Telephone federal universal service fee tax
Telephone federal, state and
local surcharge taxes
Telephone minimum usage surcharge tax
Telephone recurring and non-recurring charges tax
Telephone state and local tax
Telephone usage charge tax
Toll Bridge Taxes
Toll Tunnel Taxes
Traffic Fines (indirect taxation)
Trailer Registration Tax
Utility Taxes
Vehicle License Registration Tax
Vehicle Sales Tax
Watercraft Registration Tax
Well Permit Tax
Workers Compensation Tax
Bad Rick

Dallas, TX

#15 Jan 19, 2013
emlu
These stupid cut and paste bullshit emails are designed for idiots. Nuff said?

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#16 Jan 19, 2013
Bad Rick wrote:
emlu
These stupid cut and paste bullshit emails are designed for idiots. Nuff said?
perfect for you., then, idiot.

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#17 Jan 19, 2013
Bad Rick wrote:
<quoted text>
All day long I see people working for cash and paying diddly in taxes. They use the roads, school, parks and services we all pay for. If someone wants to save a few dollars and throw his problems at the rest of us, shame on him!
Get off your anti Government crusade and start acting like an adult. If you live in a civilized country, you have to pay for the services!! Don't play Libertarian here then run home taking every damned penny you can get from the Government.
Your type make me vomit. When you start judging others you better look more closely at yourself, cause you ain't gonna like what you see!!
Busybody in Everyones business.What a hypocrite, what a snitch mentality you have.You should come correct, beancounter.
Ny Name Is Dwayne

Fairfield, TX

#18 Jan 19, 2013
If I want to pay some kid cash to cut my lawn---should he/she pay taxes on that. I say no!!!!
Whoooa cowboy

Irving, TX

#19 Jan 19, 2013
A kid cutting the grass is different than an employees at a restaurant.
See, thats the problem with you Republicans. You can't sort simple truth from fiction. And whats not agreeable to your way of thinking, you invent. That's why its damned near impossible to have an intelligent conversation with y'all.
You have no real train of thought. Just this weird ability to believe anything you choose to invent.
That's why the Republican party is in the tubes.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#20 Jan 19, 2013
Bad Rick wrote:
emlu
These stupid cut and paste bullshit emails are designed for idiots. Nuff said?
...anyway....what do you think of the taxes?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crockett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Mon Fart Grad 898
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Mon Any farts 738
News Kraft in Bonham: Just say cheese Sun Sarasniffer 2
westwood shores (Jun '09) Jun 23 Gypsy 174
Something strange in the sky tonight... (Feb '12) Jun 18 meeka 29
Calvin E Caruth (Apr '09) Jun 12 Anonymous 23
News Trinity students crushed after brawl bans them ... Jun 10 Trinity Ex 1
More from around the web

Crockett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Crockett Mortgages