New Bait Shop on 94

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#41 Feb 27, 2013
LSD wrote:
<quoted text>Thats right people like me you don't forget so remember that old timer!! After I get done with this chick I'll beat you down also homeboy!!
I may.....have exaggerated...my age..just a bit! THE wrong people like ME!! haaaa! Small town carp thinks he's a big fish! You dumbasses are all alike! Think you're gonna live...FOREVER! Haaaa!I love it!
hailey yeager

Buffalo, TX

#42 Feb 27, 2013
i aint scare of ur ass okay id like to see u try something with me!!!
hailey yeager

Buffalo, TX

#43 Feb 27, 2013
u wish u could get me!!! i dare u to walk by my house do it i wanna see u try!!! u might not ever be able to walk again!! u think u know some shit about me but u really have no idea boy!!

“Vote”

Houston

#44 Feb 27, 2013
hailey yeager wrote:
u wish u could get me dare u to walk by my house do it i wanna see u try!!! u might not ever be able to walk again!! u think u know some shit about me but u really have no idea boy!!
LET him dig his own grave. He's looking for me.With any luck, hell find me.
LSD

United States

#45 Feb 27, 2013
Oh yeah Waco I say we meet at the bait shop one day and with any luck after I get done with your crack headed self I'll find Ms Hailey and take care of her slutty self just how she likes it!! Nothing finer then a Trinity hoe!!
hailey yeager

Buffalo, TX

#46 Feb 28, 2013
hahha u think im a trinity hoe but i aint even from here okay im not going to be here for long cuz me and my boyfriend are moveing out so u can go f*** urself

“Vote”

Houston

#47 Feb 28, 2013
LSD wrote:
Oh yeah Waco I say we meet at the bait shop one day and with any luck after I get done with your crack headed self I'll find Ms Hailey and take care of her slutty self just how she likes it!! Nothing finer then a Trinity hoe!!
You really want to meet me boy?I will seriously hurt you, in a real way.Don't get Topix confused with reality.Just because you have a sexual identity crisis, doesn't mean you have to commit suicide. You better back off that girl,queerbait.
hailey yeager

Buffalo, TX

#48 Feb 28, 2013
he just thinks hes all big and bad cuz he can talk mes son the computer u really wanna try me then b standing at spider b gone around 130 and ill show ur stupid ass whats up u think im playin!!!!

“Vote”

Houston

#49 Feb 28, 2013
hailey yeager wrote:
he just thinks hes all big and bad cuz he can talk mes son the computer u really wanna try me then b standing at spider b gone around 130 and ill show ur stupid ass whats up u think im playin!!!!
He won't show.

“Vote”

Houston

#50 Feb 28, 2013
He won't show, by himself, that is.
hailey yeager

Buffalo, TX

#51 Feb 28, 2013
i wish he would bring alot of people and they all get they asses handed to them!!!
Hailey_Yeager

Spring, TX

#52 Feb 28, 2013
see he a p!!!y didn't even show!!!
LSD

United States

#53 Mar 2, 2013
Some of us have jobs and can't meet in the middle of the day. And guessing that you wanted to meet at 130 and you walked means you a broke ass hoe!!!
And Waco I told you where I'm at every morning homeboy!! I usually swing in El Roy's in the evenings for a few beers would love to meet up!!

“Vote”

Houston

#54 Mar 2, 2013
LSD wrote:
Some of us have jobs and can't meet in the middle of the day. And guessing that you wanted to meet at 130 and you walked means you a broke ass hoe!!!
And Waco I told you where I'm at every morning homeboy!! I usually swing in El Roy's in the evenings for a few beers would love to meet up!!
.I live so close to El Roy, I can see you coming and going.Are you sure you wouldn't rather beat up a girl? That's more you style, right? Maybe I live at Bells Camp.Maybe I live at the Rv's on the left as you drive in boy.Look around.

“Vote”

Houston

#55 Mar 2, 2013
LSD wrote:
You don't have to call me Waco.You can call me"Henry".Since we're gonna be so close.
LSD

United States

#56 Mar 2, 2013
Good times I'll buy your first beer for you!! Didnt think people lived in them run down campers anymore. What a sad sad life. Did your wife screw your brother then take everything you have left and now your slumming in the camp site?? I'm sorry now I feel just bad for you I better buy you a few beers!!

“Vote”

Houston

#57 Mar 2, 2013
LSD wrote:
Good times I'll buy your first beer for you!! Didnt think people lived in them run down campers anymore. What a sad sad life. Did your wife screw your brother then take everything you have left and now your slumming in the camp site?? I'm sorry now I feel just bad for you I better buy you a few beers!!
Anybody that goes to El ROY hasn't got any reason to brag.Do you think I live in an RV? YOU already know me.Think, dumbass!
Popcorn Eater

Dallas, TX

#58 Mar 2, 2013
Dis is like the Trinity I know. Go get em boys!
LSD

United States

#59 Mar 2, 2013
Don't think I was bragging about going there all I said was I stop in there and drink a few. And yeah I think I know you, you were the guy always giving hand jobs out down at Fridays when it was open. Am I right??
Strick 9

Houston, TX

#60 Mar 3, 2013
LSD wrote:
Don't think I was bragging about going there all I said was I stop in there and drink a few. And yeah I think I know you, you were the guy always giving hand jobs out down at Fridays when it was open. Am I right??
When it comes to handjobs, we will defer to your expertise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crockett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Most incompetent HOA in east tx history GONE!!!... (Feb '16) Aug 8 who ruind lakewood 8
Now I'm Pissed off ! - Free tickets to the zoo ! (Oct '10) Aug 7 MommaBear 101
I know what you did last night Steve conley Aug 4 fallen angel 14
Sugar baby Aug 3 Sugar daddy 1
Shut it Down, Stevenson Beer Distributing........ (Nov '12) Aug 1 Kathy Finn 13
Westwood Shores- Worst Real Estate Disaster in... (Nov '13) Aug 1 Kathy Finn 14
REWARD $500 cash for arrest/conviction on punks... Jul '16 Citizen 1

Crockett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crockett Mortgages