New Bait Shop on 94
xyuhjh

Livingston, TX

#21 Aug 28, 2012
DamnTexan wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, if it's false, it's considered slander and you can have a lawsuit filed against you.
libel is written ( such as posting on the internet ) slander is spoken form.

law 101

the free speech statement does not apply in court. anyone can sue anyone for anything just he who has the most money for lawyers wins

“0500 and all is well!”

Since: Sep 08

Trinity

#22 Aug 28, 2012
xyuhjh wrote:
<quoted text>libel is written ( such as posting on the internet ) slander is spoken form.

law 101

the free speech statement does not apply in court. anyone can sue anyone for anything just he who has the most money for lawyers wins
You are absolutely right. See, you learn something every day. Even on here!
waco1954

United States

#23 Aug 28, 2012
xyuhjh wrote:
<quoted text>
law 101
ok.I think you are an idiot.Sue me.
waco1954

United States

#24 Aug 28, 2012
xyuhjh wrote:
<quoted text>
law 101
Also I just called my sister and said the same thing.I think that's libel AND slander right? Oh.....by the way.....I'm broke...and don't own ANYTHING.....in fact just recently was living under a bridge...I AM a veteran if that helps..so...since you have the most money you will win....right?
waco1909

United States

#25 Aug 28, 2012
You better leave that guy alone 1909! He might be a lawyer!
waco1954

United States

#26 Aug 28, 2012
Are you talking to yourself again freak? This isn't funny anymore.I'm tired of your CONSTANT INTERFERING IN MY LIFE! NO GOOD LOW LIFE HALF WIT PIN HEAD!
waco1909

United States

#27 Aug 28, 2012
In gonna sue you you piece of rotting garbage! No good DEMOCRAT!!
waco1954

United States

#28 Aug 28, 2012
Did you just call me a DEMOCRAT!!??!!

“0500 and all is well!”

Since: Sep 08

Trinity

#29 Aug 28, 2012
waco1954 wrote:
Did you just call me a DEMOCRAT!!??!!
He did, I was there!
red dawn

Houston, TX

#30 Aug 28, 2012
WELL-- you did say you was going to vote for OBAMA
waco1954

United States

#31 Aug 28, 2012
DamnTexan wrote:
<quoted text>
He did, I was there!
That proves it! Now I've got a witness!! Its on now!! I'm taking his ass to court!
ironman

Vidor, TX

#32 Aug 30, 2012
Grow up!!!!!!

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#33 Aug 30, 2012
red dawn wrote:
WELL-- you did say you was going to vote for OBAMA
NOW you went and told everybody! I changed my mind! Voting for Romney!

“Vote”

Houston

#34 Aug 30, 2012
ironman wrote:
Grow up!!!!!!
There are more than enough"grown up"people in this world."Ironman"??

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#35 Sep 27, 2012
Self made man wrote:
At first I heard he is supposed to be selling bait, then I heard he is going to have a pool table and eight-liners. I wonder what is the differience between a beer joint and bait shop?
It is a beer joint, it has had an on premise licence for many years, and they sale bait and some tackle, too.
hailey yeager

Buffalo, TX

#36 Feb 25, 2013
i live right next to it and there used to be an old man that lived there and it has a brown house behind it was a brown house and all the whores lived there he even pimped out his own daughter but he passed away a couple weeks ago and someone new owns it!
LSD

United States

#37 Feb 26, 2013
Hailey were you pumped out of there?? You sure know a lot about what went down there and thanks for letting me know where you live. I live down the road from you so I'll be walking over sometime later to try and get me some but from what I've heard it's not to hard to try!!
LSD

United States

#38 Feb 26, 2013
**Pimped*** an sure you were pumped in there also

“Vote”

Houston

#39 Feb 26, 2013
LSD wrote:
**Pimped*** an sure you were pumped in there also
Yeah,I remember you.Think you're better than everybody.Lot of that going around these days.Like to push the girls around too, huh? My, my.You should push me around.I'm just an old man.What could I possibly do? Right?
LSD

United States

#40 Feb 26, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah,I remember you.Think you're better than everybody.Lot of that going around these days.Like to push the girls around too, huh? My, my.You should push me around.I'm just an old man.What could I possibly do? Right?
Thats right people like me you don't forget so remember that old timer!! After I get done with this chick I'll beat you down also homeboy!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crockett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trinity Plantation? (Jul '09) Sun Pamela 79
Calling ONLY current & former Brookshire's empl... (Nov '07) Dec 1 Pamela 162
The Sound Of Silence Nov 28 Cywar 1
Now I'm Pissed off ! - Free tickets to the zoo ! (Oct '10) Nov 23 Waco 1954 106
My name is Steve conley Nov 17 Trinity tiger 7
WTF is going crockett no phone service at all? Nov 16 Israel 1
Phone line not working ? Nov 16 Israel 1

Crockett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance