Bow wow wow

Trinity, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Got that comprehension problem going eh! It's really not that tough if you break it down in single words. Perhaps your kids teacher can help tutor you?
Keep taking the Ginko Bow Boy.
Anudder view

Trinity, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

meat head wrote:
We know how to git em don't we boys! Git er done Barrack!
http://news.yahoo.com/american-missiles-kill-...
CRACKHEAD! DANG!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Standing up wrote:
<quoted text>
The sad ! Thing...By the time everyone figures this out, it will be to late. Christians get ready we may be going to see how God deals with a sinful nation. It seems to me God has taken his protection from America. No need to argue with people on this forum, they believe America can continue Turing their back on God, all we can do is warn them.
WE got Barack we dont need any one else maybe D Wayne.
God is in Control

Lometa, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

God is in control! As a nation we will see God's wraft unless we turn our back on sin. Remember the god that is in control is not going to win this battle. God the Father will prevail. He has given us freedom of choice, we WILL NOT stand before him and plead innocents. In our hearts we know right from wrong. We have a freedom of hoice and America (people) have turned our backs on His LOVE and Forgivness.
God is in Control

Lometa, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

A physician, accused Obama of "pushing the government further into the exam room." Do doctors have the right to question little children about how many guns in their home and how they are stored?
People on this forum have laughed at the idea of Obama pushing gun control. Well what do you say now?
Keep on voting for this dictator and you will be the one who gives up our right to own guns.

Again...
"He's trying to press doctors into government service by pushing them to ask patients, even child patients about guns in our homes."

humm could this be true?

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/17/do...
Bad Rick

Hawkins, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

He ain't takin ur guns Rick. He's trying to stop losers from gettin hi powered rifles that shoots lots of bullets.
He idn't takin ur guns boy.
U is delusional. and u don't comprehend neither. U get sections of writins, not da whole pitchur.
God is in Control

Lometa, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Bad Rick wrote:
He ain't takin ur guns Rick. He's trying to stop losers from gettin hi powered rifles that shoots lots of bullets.
He idn't takin ur guns boy.
U is delusional. and u don't comprehend neither. U get sections of writins, not da whole pitchur.
Give him time. He can't do it at once then people that voted for him would figure his plan out. dugh

9 11 was just the beginning of our troubles. America is in trouble.
Bad Rick

Hawkins, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Funny how those that buy into the conspiracy people use the "Dugh" like they know something no one else does. If you want to face reality, it's people like you that are so far off track it's comical.
Do you believe every bullshit theory thrown at you? Or just the ones relating to the current President.
Either way, grow up and start acting like a man.

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

America thrives on rumor and innuendo.

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Who the heck is Bunny anyway, she should write a book....
Bad Rick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
America thrives on rumor and innuendo.
I have never seen anything like I am witnessing these days. If your're not delusional you're not part of the in crowd.
Ny Name Is Dwayne

Crockett, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

The earth is not flat!!!!! Buy more guns!!!!
hroola

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

youtube.com/watch...
Hi girls Buy more Guns and A Russian Wife cool
Whoooa cowboy

Allen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Ny Name Is Dwayne wrote:
The earth is not flat!!!!! Buy more guns!!!!
Duwayne, I suspect your world is pretty flat. Ever since George Bush had them planes flown into the twin towers you Republicans have become more stupid than one could ever have imagined.
Ny Name Is Dwayne

Crockett, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

hahahaha!!!!! I am not a Republican!!!!!! I am American!!!! Buy more guns and ammo---Beware of Zombies!!!!!!!!!! such as Whoooa( I am sheeple) cowboy!!!!!!!!!!
Whoooa cowboy

Allen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

If you ain't a Republican then I'm wearin your mommas underwear. You two beers shy of a six pack aintcha Duuuwayne.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 37 of37
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Crockett Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Crockett Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Crockett People Search