Buffalo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

We know how to git em don't we boys! Git er done Barrack!

http://news.yahoo.com/american-missiles-kill-...
The beagle has barked

Buffalo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Gas prices have come down and the stock market is busting at the seams. These are good days for Americans!
yum yum eat em up

Trinity, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Wild man from Borneo say Tea Party screwem upem. Bye Bye Tea Party. You is old and dying. Prgressives rule!!

http://news.yahoo.com/republican-party-seems-...
Ny Name Is Dwayne

Fairfield, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

You call him President, Americans call him the Enemy Within!!!!!!!!!!
yum yum eat em up

Trinity, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Nope, the people have spoken. Duuuwayne, the black boy is your President. Like it or not, you bow to him.
Rebels need to be stopped. You a rebel Duuuwayne?
yum yum eat em up

Trinity, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Duuwayne ain't got too much upstairs do he.
Ny Name Is Dwayne

Fairfield, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

I bow to no Mooslims!!! Dwayne is a Patriot,
Bow Boy

Trinity, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

The Black Man rules you! His laws affect you, his decisions change your way of life.
He won the majority of American votes two times. Duuwayne is a rebel. Americans don't like rebels. They are communist disguised as loyalist.
Duuwayne is burning up at the Black superior.
I can't help but laugh at your anger and frustration. 4 more years, then we get Hillary. You'll be bowing to a women then. lol
Bow Boy

Trinity, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Dang, dem Democrats guts brains dun't them Duuuwayne.

http://news.yahoo.com/analysis-obamas-ad-team...
Standing up

Brownwood, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Ny Name Is Dwayne wrote:
You call him President, Americans call him the Enemy Within!!!!!!!!!!
The sad ! Thing...By the time everyone figures this out, it will be to late. Christians get ready we may be going to see how God deals with a sinful nation. It seems to me God has taken his protection from America. No need to argue with people on this forum, they believe America can continue Turing their back on God, all we can do is warn them.
Well

Trinity, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

It's funny how "color" seems to always enter into these topics. And it's always from the people who voted for Obama, not the ones who voted against him. I just don't understand. They think it's about color????? Not hardly.
Standing up

Brownwood, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

I guess some people think white's are racist , it seems it is that is okay to be racist if you are not white. How can we set this aside and work together to bring up our children not to be racist .Personally I do not find the man in office now stands for any thing I believe to be in agreement with issues that I support. I am concern he is taking us in the wrong direction.
Fer Reals

Fairfield, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Standing up wrote:
Personally I do not find the man in office now stands for any thing I believe to be in agreement with issues that I support.
What does that even mean?
Bow Boy

Trinity, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Well wrote:
It's funny how "color" seems to always enter into these topics. And it's always from the people who voted for Obama, not the ones who voted against him. I just don't understand. They think it's about color????? Not hardly.
You ain't been lookin at these forums fer long, has ya. It dont take a roacket scientist to figure it out. I even seen it spelt in blasck an white. Ya aint that dumb is ya? Is Mooslims white? Well, then agin, mebe you is that dumb.
Bow Boy

Trinity, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Fer Reals wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that even mean?
It means I gonna hate him no matter what. Cause I is a racist idjut.

Ya only guts to walk the streets of Trinity to hear the talk. I'd like to put a bullet in that "N". I'm amazed no ones shot that "n".
I'd like to kill the "n".
All you have to do is drop the "n" word and they open up like a little kid looking at a candy bin. Of course, we can all do a real fine job of pretending is aint an issue. But real Christians don't lie. Course, ya don't see too many "real" Christians on these here forums.
Bow Boy

Trinity, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Standing up wrote:
<quoted text>
The sad ! Thing...By the time everyone figures this out, it will be to late. Christians get ready we may be going to see how God deals with a sinful nation. It seems to me God has taken his protection from America. No need to argue with people on this forum, they believe America can continue Turing their back on God, all we can do is warn them.
When did the Bible teach people to be so closed minded? Oh wait, you're a Baptist.
Well

Trinity, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Bow Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
You ain't been lookin at these forums fer long, has ya. It dont take a roacket scientist to figure it out. I even seen it spelt in blasck an white. Ya aint that dumb is ya? Is Mooslims white? Well, then agin, mebe you is that dumb.
I've been looking at these agendas for about 3 and half to 4 years, almost upon its inception. I'm no rocket scientist nor are you if you judge by your writing and grammer. This topic of Obama always comes back to him being black! I have stated and stated and stated that I DID NOT VOTE for him and the reason is not because he's black. There are those who voted for him that will not believe me, so be it! But I find it strange that its his camp that always brings up the color factor. Sorry but its a fact.
Bow Boy

Trinity, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

That Mosslims tough oin immigration ain't he.

http://news.yahoo.com/govt-spent-18-billion-i...
Bow Boy

Trinity, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Well wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been looking at these agendas for about 3 and half to 4 years, almost upon its inception. I'm no rocket scientist nor are you if you judge by your writing and grammer. This topic of Obama always comes back to him being black! I have stated and stated and stated that I DID NOT VOTE for him and the reason is not because he's black. There are those who voted for him that will not believe me, so be it! But I find it strange that its his camp that always brings up the color factor. Sorry but its a fact.
Then give a "real" reason why you don't like him. A real one. and expect scrutiny.
BOW WOW

Trinity, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Bow Boy wrote:
That Mosslims tough oin immigration ain't he.
http://news.yahoo.com/govt-spent-18-billion-i...
WASHINGTON (AP) The Obama administration spent more money on immigration enforcement in the last fiscal year than all other federal law enforcement agencies combined, according to a report on the government's enforcement efforts from a Washington think tank. First sentence from your Article, makes no sense at all, How can the Govt spend more money than the Govt. All the agencies involved are the Federal Govt. Keep drinking the koolaide Bow Boy...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of37
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Crockett Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Crockett Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••