|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

mad tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Sue, You've definitely got the guy figured out, but don't let the board off so easy. It is well within the rights of every school board in the state of Texas to approve or deny the superintendents personnel decisions. Our school board just happens to be full of spineless people who won't stand up to the mentally deranged nincompoop they hired for a superintendent!
Did you know there's actually a gap in the dupe's resume/// when he gave up his career in education to move to Florida to become a GOLF pro!///// Have you SEEN the guy's golf game? That just shows how impulsive he is and what ridiculous decisions he makes-- based on God knows what!/////// I mean, what responsible, educated professional DOES THAT???
Only in Trinity
William

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Did you know wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know there's actually a gap in the dupe's resume/// when he gave up his career in education to move to Florida to become a GOLF pro!///// Have you SEEN the guy's golf game? That just shows how impulsive he is and what ridiculous decisions he makes-- based on God knows what!/////// I mean, what responsible, educated professional DOES THAT???
Only in Trinity
What was his golf name?
Did you know

Groves, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

William wrote:
<quoted text>What was his golf name?
Probably somethin like "the bogus bogie"
Enough is Enough

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

I agree the Superintendent Super Dave needs to go. I hear that it is his wife that is making all yge decision.s at the high school. If Dave stays, he will replace all the teachers that are from Trinity with people that he has hand picked. Just like he created a position for Carrie Ross. Instead of teaching students that she is certified to do, she is going to be teaching teachers. WTF! He was suppose to get rid of the good old boy system but had created one of his own. He had replaced Gill Campbell and Natalee Barrett from their positions. Two people that are from Trinity and have our kids well being first. Dave needs to ho and so does the people at the Administration Office. They are all "yes" people and wont stand up to super Dave. They hand pick people for committees that they know will do what Super Dave wants.
No truth

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

You sure know a lot enough. Hmmmmm bet I know who you are. Lol js
Common sense

Crockett, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Enough is Enough wrote:
I hear that it is his wife that is making all yge decision.s at the high school.
I hear the Easter Bunny is making two trips this year.

Doesn't mean it's true. Just means you aren't the only one who can say stupid crap without any meaning, proof, or common sense behind it.
Enough is Enough wrote:
If Dave stays, he will replace all the teachers that are from Trinity with people that he has hand picked. Just like he created a position for Carrie Ross. Instead of teaching students that she is certified to do, she is going to be teaching teachers.

Sounds like he is starting from the ground up, the teachers were horrible, which may be why he got brought in to begin with - to clean house, and some massive retraining is in order as part of the house cleaning.
Enough is Enough wrote:
WTF!

Is that some indication of your age, lack of proper education, or both?
Enough is Enough wrote:
He was suppose to get rid of the good old boy system but had created one of his own...replaced Gill Campbell and Natalee Barrett... Two people that are from Trinity and have our kids well being first...They hand pick people for committees that they know will do what Super Dave wants.
If there was a big enough problem with the already existing Trinity staff that he had to be brought in to fix it, then getting rid of one or two Trinity based bad apples might be a good idea. Bringing in outside people who were not corrupted by the local system would be another good idea. Bringing in people who would work for him, versus against him, would be another good idea, as would bringing in people who agree with, and are familiar with, his methods and who would help him accomplish the job he was hired to do instead of just mooching off the system and fighting him at every instance.

You wouldn't happen to be one of those moocher bad apples, or related to one or two of them, would you?
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear the Easter Bunny is making two trips this year.
Doesn't mean it's true. Just means you aren't the only one who can say stupid crap without any meaning, proof, or common sense behind it.
<quoted text>
Sounds like he is starting from the ground up, the teachers were horrible, which may be why he got brought in to begin with - to clean house, and some massive retraining is in order as part of the house cleaning.
<quoted text>
Is that some indication of your age, lack of proper education, or both?
<quoted text>
If there was a big enough problem with the already existing Trinity staff that he had to be brought in to fix it, then getting rid of one or two Trinity based bad apples might be a good idea. Bringing in outside people who were not corrupted by the local system would be another good idea. Bringing in people who would work for him, versus against him, would be another good idea, as would bringing in people who agree with, and are familiar with, his methods and who would help him accomplish the job he was hired to do instead of just mooching off the system and fighting him at every instance.
You wouldn't happen to be one of those moocher bad apples, or related to one or two of them, would you?
Maybe he is the one who is mooching off Trinity ISD or yourself?. 125k a year and this is his 4th year and the schools are worse than they were before. When retirement time comes which will probably be shortly we will see how long he stays in Trinity. Trinity has seen its share of new people come and go. It's nothing new and will never stop. You say Bad Apples??? Maybe you are just the bad apple that has come from multiple school districts that ousted you because you couldn't get the job done and move on to Trinity. Are maybe your a relative. Who knows? I guess we will see what happens within this next school year!
Common Sense

Buffalo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe he is the one who is mooching off Trinity ISD or yourself?. 125k a year and this is his 4th year and the schools are worse than they were before. When retirement time comes which will probably be shortly we will see how long he stays in Trinity. Trinity has seen its share of new people come and go. It's nothing new and will never stop. You say Bad Apples??? Maybe you are just the bad apple that has come from multiple school districts that ousted you because you couldn't get the job done and move on to Trinity. Are maybe your a relative. Who knows? I guess we will see what happens within this next school year!
Sorry to disappoint you, but I don't work in either the education industry or in Trinity. I just have some common sense, something that is obviously lacking around here.

$125k? So what? It is below average for an education superintendent in the USA, and sounds like some self-pitying sour grapes whining on the part of a few people who were too stupid to get a proper education and the salary that can come with it.
Concerned

Centerville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Sounds like there r no good candidates, and definitely not any Huffman. That is just the same old trinity repeat of of small town politics. U would only support them if it benefited you!
Enough is Enough

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

I have first hand knowledge of the happenings of Super Dave. "Common Sense" it sounds like you either work for the district and support Super Dave or you have no clue of what is truely happening.

Maybe you should ask for a budget for the school district and see what salaries they are paid. When you have paraprofessionals bringing home less than $1000 per month that is a problem. How does the district expect these people who are there for the kids to support their families? Why do you think so many paraprofessionials drive buses also. Know the facts before you comment on a topic you know nothing about!
Common sense

Centerville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

I think you need to look up the definition of the word "capitalism" and remember that our country is a 100% capitalist country.

The object of our entire society is to make as much money as possible, and those who do are both admired and hated by those who have failed at the same game. They make sour grapes remarks at the idiocy of how much money the other guy makes, when inside they are being eaten alive by envy and guilt at not being able to do the same thing.

"Paraprofessionals" are, in the main, wannabe professionals, who, as I stated earlier, were too stupid to get a proper education and the salaries that can come from doing so. They want the salary and recognition of the true professionals who did their time in college and in the job market, but they don't feel obligated to put in the time, money and schooling required to actually earn the degrees.

We had a specific word in my day for what you call "paraprofessional" today: secretary, and the prefixes "para" and "pseudo" are often interchangeable, as in this case.
A Voice For Change

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

These.people that you are calling "stupid" or not able to succeed in college are very dedicated people. I'm not saying they should make what a teacher makes butbthey work just ad hard and are just as dedicated as the teachers are. Obviously you for not have a special needs child or a learning challenged child. The para is a tremendous asset to the child and the classroom setting. Maybe you should get off of your high horse since it seems like you are a college graduate and try to survive on a para salary. Then talk about not deserving the pay because they didn't graduate college.
really

Centerville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

When single mothers with multiple kids, multiple low paying jobs and little to no free time to even sleep can get up off their butt and put themselves through school and make it through to the end, without resorting to welfare but by simply working hard, staying dedicated and sticking to their goal, then yes, someone with better odds than those single mothers ever had is certainly stupid, as well as lazy, for not following through and bettering themselves and their own financial situation.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 33 of33
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Crockett Discussions

Search the Crockett Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Upcoming Elections (Jun '13) 3 hr This County is Clueless 31
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 3 hr Justin 746
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 hr Defiant1 16,964
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 7 hr Defiant1 21,336
Trinity Plantation? (Jul '09) Mon totally screwed 67
Review: Grigsby Quality Satellite Systems Jul 19 None 1
illegal invasion of AMERICA Jul 19 you hate the truth 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Crockett Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••