First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Shelly

United States

#61 May 28, 2013
Leon wrote:
<quoted text>How the hell can our school board grant a extension on a contract to a man who has only one year at a acceptable rating in his career as a Superintendent? What the hell our these people thinking?????
It sure wasn't Trinity! The acceptable rating.....
beaumont proud

Lincoln, NE

#62 May 29, 2013
thanks mr plymale we got a great coach and a good human being at lamar university head off line coach plymale you made apoor decision to lamars benifit
lol

Young Harris, GA

#63 May 31, 2013
beaumont proud wrote:
thanks mr plymale we got a great coach and a good human being at lamar university head off line coach plymale you made apoor decision to lamars benifit
I guess that passes for English and grammar at Lamar.
Wow

United States

#64 Jun 7, 2013
Enough is enough. Now Gill Cambell and Natalie Barrett??? Trinity if you don't put your foot down he is going to destroy your district!
We Need Help

Port Neches, TX

#65 Jun 8, 2013
Wow wrote:
Enough is enough. Now Gill Cambell and Natalie Barrett??? Trinity if you don't put your foot down he is going to destroy your district!
TEA can put a stop to all this craziness!
Plymale has been like a mad man with a wrecking ball to our school district, and our so called board of "trustees" is apparently not able to stop him. Things are only going to get worse unless we get some outside help to get rid of this man. Our board has let us down over and over. It's time to look for answers elsewhere.
Disgusted with Plymale

Athens, TX

#66 Sep 11, 2013
He also paid off Amy Langston. What about Kevin Parish and Brian Furbee? Furbee was smart enough to find another job before Plymale could ruin his career. Until the school board starts holding Plymale accountable for what is happening, nothing will change. People need to vote and get rid of the current school board. Maybe then something will be done about the tyrant Plymale. The people that stand up to him are fastly gotten rid of. He wants no one going against what he says. If you do, you will be looking for another job!
jim dandy

Normangee, TX

#67 Sep 21, 2013
Why isn't this being brought out publicly? I know the Trinity Standard isn't the New York Times, but any one of you could write a letter to the Editor asking these very same questions? Why are we losing good employees? Maybe Greg Peak would publish the letter(s)and get some answers or at least open some eyes, like the TISD School Board.
Disgusted with Plymale

Athens, TX

#68 Sep 21, 2013
I personally have written letters to the Standard and nothing has ever been printed. I guess that Plymale has them in his back pocket as well. Until the school board is replaced or Plymale retires nothing will change. Citizens need to get out and vote against the current members.

L.C. Courtney is up for re-election. This is the same man that is spear heading the name change of Dorcas Wills Memorial Baptist Church. What gives you the right to come to this town and try to change a marker of the community? Take your degree and go! Mr. Courtney has made a mockery of the school board with his hand picked members. I hope that Jason Smith does run again. At least he might stand up to this man.
Jackson

Pearl River, LA

#69 Sep 23, 2013
Why are they changing the name of the church? And are you talking about Jason (bubba) smith? That would be a joke like the police department if he ran. This town is falling apart!
Disgusted with Plymale

Athens, TX

#70 Sep 24, 2013
Yes, Mr. Courtney has proposed that they change the name of the church. Because it is to long to say. It was because of Ms. Wills that the church is even here to begin with. Anyone is better than what is on there now!
Poodlededoo

Normangee, TX

#71 Sep 30, 2013
The trinity standard is extremely risk-adverse, won't get any help there: gotta take it to the street!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crockett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I know what you did last night Steve conley Jul 24 Ispy 1
Shut it Down, Stevenson Beer Distributing........ (Nov '12) Jul 22 lol 12
REWARD $500 cash for arrest/conviction on punks... Jul 22 Citizen 1
My name is Steve conley Jul 21 Steve 8
Westwood Shores- Worst Real Estate Disaster in... (Nov '13) Jul 18 Babs 13
John Cole Jul 17 Diana 1
Westwood Shores Security (Sep '07) Jul 16 Savage 230

Crockett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance