Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Sue Downs wrote:
I don't know PMK. From what I have been told he paid Chuck Langston off too. He made Dr. Rowan resign a year early so she could keep her job an extra year.
Where is she now?
He is made appearances at a local Black church. What is that about?
that's got to be hard on the school budget. Sounds like the guy is a politician.
parent of student

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Scores are up. Kids are placing at UIL, made the playoffs in football, basketball and baseball so someone is making good choices. Just because someone is a nice person and good to the kids doesn't make them a good teacher. There are several teachers that are liked but can't teach worth a flip. I know cause I have dealt with them personally.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Lol2 wrote:
<quoted text>well I was talking about Dave Mathews. But I gues talking about the Present Superintendent is ok. I met him at a Lions Club meeting. He wouldn't look me in the eye. I don't know if that means anything. But oh well.
Overrated music.
Cardnial1

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

parent of student wrote:
Scores are up. Kids are placing at UIL, made the playoffs in football, basketball and baseball so someone is making good choices. Just because someone is a nice person and good to the kids doesn't make them a good teacher. There are several teachers that are liked but can't teach worth a flip. I know cause I have dealt with them personally.
Are you kidding me???? Football went to the playoffs bc Chuck Langston had built that team up for the past three years. The year before Football missed the playoffs by one game. Basketball made the playoffs in result of great kids and a great coach. Baseball is having success bc we have always had success in Baseball the past 15 years. These successes have nothing to do with Plymale! Now he wants to attend church services in the Black Community of Trinity? Where was he three years ago??? Why didn't he attend then? I bet he can't explain that! Explain why a school district is having budget problems but we are paying contracts off and hiring new people to replace them??? Explain why all of the principle changes???? Why did Mr. Ruby leave??? Why play Politics??? If he wanted to play Politics he should have been a Politician. Why not a Politician? Because the voters would have figured him out within his first term!
Pigskin Junky

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Cardnial1 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you kidding me???? Football went to the playoffs bc Chuck Langston had built that team up for the past three years. The year before Football missed the playoffs by one game. Basketball made the playoffs in result of great kids and a great coach. Baseball is having success bc we have always had success in Baseball the past 15 years. These successes have nothing to do with Plymale! Now he wants to attend church services in the Black Community of Trinity? Where was he three years ago??? Why didn't he attend then? I bet he can't explain that! Explain why a school district is having budget problems but we are paying contracts off and hiring new people to replace them??? Explain why all of the principle changes???? Why did Mr. Ruby leave??? Why play Politics??? If he wanted to play Politics he should have been a Politician. Why not a Politician? Because the voters would have figured him out within his first term!
I know on the football thing!!!!
John

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

parent of student wrote:
You haven't dealt with anybody and you don't know what you are talking about.
parent of student

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Cardnial1 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you kidding me???? Football went to the playoffs bc Chuck Langston had built that team up for the past three years. The year before Football missed the playoffs by one game. Basketball made the playoffs in result of great kids and a great coach. Baseball is having success bc we have always had success in Baseball the past 15 years. These successes have nothing to do with Plymale! Now he wants to attend church services in the Black Community of Trinity? Where was he three years ago??? Why didn't he attend then? I bet he can't explain that! Explain why a school district is having budget problems but we are paying contracts off and hiring new people to replace them??? Explain why all of the principle changes???? Why did Mr. Ruby leave??? Why play Politics??? If he wanted to play Politics he should have been a Politician. Why not a Politician? Because the voters would have figured him out within his first term!
They have always paid contacts off and put people in other jobs while still under contract long before Mr. Plymale. I have been here 50 years. These things happened before under Bobby Rice and Pendleton and others before them. Baseball is having success because of the coach. Just ask any other the current players parents!
parent of student

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

John wrote:
<quoted text>You haven't dealt with anybody and you don't know what you are talking about.
I can assure you I have dealt with a lot more than you. Believe me. I have been to the school on numerous occasions when I have had issues to address. I'm just fortunate my child makes straight A's and will get to go to the college of their choice.
John

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

parent of student wrote:
<quoted text>
They have always paid contacts off and put people in other jobs while still under contract long before Mr. Plymale. I have been here 50 years. These things happened before under Bobby Rice and Pendleton and others before them. Baseball is having success because of the coach. Just ask any other the current players parents!
Lol, you make me laugh. If you have been here for 50 years and you agree with the mess that's going on then you are a dumb ass. I can promise you, you are one of the few that isn't tired of it. By the way, who was in charge of the Trinity ISD 40 years ago?
Trinity Parent

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

parent of student wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike Shank and the Trinity parents set the baseball program on the right track. The new guy seems to be a great guy.But he didn't build Trinity Baseball.
Trinity Parent

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

parent of student wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the Superintendent's name was Pemberton! Looks like somebody drank to much wine tonight!
Sheila

Centerville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

I am so tired of this man picking on me! Tired! Tired! Tired!
Report him

Groves, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Sheila wrote:
I am so tired of this man picking on me! Tired! Tired! Tired!
I can't believe no one has reported this guy to the Texas Education Agency and requested an outside investigation. He is obviously not making decisions that are in the best interest of our students and school district. His actions are always all about HIMSELF! He does what is in HIS OWN best interest > to heck with the students, teachers and community> He does whatever suits his own inflated ego at the moment>> That's why he can't make a decision and stick with it>> because as soon as somebody bruises his fragile ego, they have to go. He's a bad bad bad human being who is doing bad bad bad things to the good people of our school district and our community! How much longer will we let him get away with it?
Well Said

Groves, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

John wrote:
<quoted text>Lol, you make me laugh. If you have been here for 50 years and you agree with the mess that's going on then you are a dumb ass. I can promise you, you are one of the few that isn't tired of it. By the way, who was in charge of the Trinity ISD 40 years ago?
That might be the best post on this whole thread-- because it's so very accurate. ANYONE who has been in Trinity for decades and AGREES with the quagmire created by the current superintendent-- is INSANE (I don't use words like "dumb a**" but I certainly agree that this person is one :)
pinky4

Grapeland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

John wrote:
<quoted text>Lol, you make me laugh. If you have been here for 50 years and you agree with the mess that's going on then you are a dumb ass. I can promise you, you are one of the few that isn't tired of it. By the way, who was in charge of the Trinity ISD 40 years ago?
I agree! I attended TISD from K-12 as well as my siblings and as far as 3 generations back. When I was in school the teachers had the opportunity to advance. Superintendents were former principals that had worked their way up from teachers. This was during a time when our athletic programs did succeed. It was not necessary for the board to hire from elsewhere. We had good quality leaders here within TISD. I strongly disagree with decisions that the current boards has made, as well as boards in the past few years. After yesterday's election, I can't see too much change in our future! I am very upset about all the firing that's been happening as well as new placement of staff. What sickens me the most is the fact that the Homemaking program was completely deleted this year. A teacher that had been here for 30 + years is gone as well as the curriculum. As a former student I can tell you this program was no longer about teaching you how to be a homemaker. The program taught many valuable skills I still use on a daily basis. Parenting & child development, food science& leadership just to name a few. I learned many great things with this program and I was very upset to see it go. I looked forward to my children being involved and gaining the knowledge needed for everyday life, as I was able to. Instead my child's class was replaced with equine science! Really? How will knowing the ends and outs of a horse help them prepare for a future? This administration and board of trustees have made some ridiculous choices . The final blow was Shawn Stout.
really?

Splendora, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

mad tiger wrote:
<quoted text>He's a con man and a weakling. He fires anyone who doesn't agree with him. Langston and Bendick are proof. He fired two of the best coaches and human beings we ever had here because they had the balls to stand up to him. Just watch- the next person who disagrees with him will get fired too. And just watch- Like always, the chicken-little school board will sit back and do nothing while he dismantles whats left of our schools. I for one have made a pledge to get more involved and make a stand against this creep. Should have done it a long time ago.
When were we winning with Langston or Benidick?
really?

Splendora, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

mad tiger wrote:
<quoted text>I just wish the people of this community would ban together and DEMAND some answers from our so called "trustees" on the school board and the corrupt egomaniac they hired as a superintendent. Ive heard from more than one insider that the guy has ridiculous temper tantrums anytime anybody questions him. If they question him more than once they get fired. Which would explain what happened to Coach Langston, Coach Bendick, Coach Stout, and now Ms Barrett too. Plus all the good teachers the guys either fired or bullied til they left on their own. I know other people in this town besides me have heard about this stuff. Why does nobody care? Am I the only one who thinks it's wrong?
Go to a school board meeting, speak up then get back to me on your results. Oh btw good luck
Only in Trinity

Groves, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

[QUOTE who="really?"]<qu oted text>
When were we winning with Langston or Benidick?[/QUOTE]
Well, winning is a relative thing around here. But check the football and basketball teams' win/loss records in the seasons before Langston and Bendick got here. Yeah, I'd say they did alot better than those before them, especially thinking about what they started with. We'll see how the programs do once the kids who learned from Langston and Bendick are gone. The pathetic thing is, we didn't lose those 2 coaches because they just up and decided to go somewhere else. We lost them because the idiot running our schools fired them!!!!! They're off at better jobs and we're still stuck with "Plywood". Oh boy. Yay for us.
Only in Trinity.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Trinity Tigers, winners??
Basketball is life

Normangee, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

I think he is one of the worst administrators we have had. He only backs football in sports. He made life so hard for the best basketball coach in Texas that he wanted to leave and did he could not sneeze without having a meeting. He gives smith free rane to do whatever he pleases. During basketball season the team would have to lift weights the day before a game for 2 hours + and could not start practice until 5pm. He is one of the worst people we have ever had in his position

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of71
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Crockett Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Crockett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••