Best superintendent Trinity has had.
Surely you're not serious.
TToo

Port Neches, TX

#5 May 3, 2013
Tiger For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you're not serious.
Tiger for Life is right. Just look at the long list of good people the superintendent has gotten RID of since he's been here ~~~~ with no explanation. He is CRAZY and a pathetic excuse for a school leader. And it looks like the school board isn't even looking out for our school district anymore. They just let the psycho superintendent do whatever he wants. Doesn't anybody but me wonder why he keeps getting rid of good people for no apparent reason?
Lol2

Lockhart, TX

#6 May 3, 2013
TToo wrote:
<quoted text>
Tiger for Life is right. Just look at the long list of good people the superintendent has gotten RID of since he's been here ~~~~ with no explanation. He is CRAZY and a pathetic excuse for a school leader. And it looks like the school board isn't even looking out for our school district anymore. They just let the psycho superintendent do whatever he wants. Doesn't anybody but me wonder why he keeps getting rid of good people for no apparent reason?
well I was talking about Dave Mathews. But I gues talking about the Present Superintendent is ok. I met him at a Lions Club meeting. He wouldn't look me in the eye. I don't know if that means anything. But oh well.
mad tiger

Port Neches, TX

#7 May 4, 2013
Lol2 wrote:
<quoted text>well I was talking about Dave Mathews. But I gues talking about the Present Superintendent is ok. I met him at a Lions Club meeting. He wouldn't look me in the eye. I don't know if that means anything. But oh well.
He's a con man and a weakling. He fires anyone who doesn't agree with him. Langston and Bendick are proof. He fired two of the best coaches and human beings we ever had here because they had the balls to stand up to him. Just watch- the next person who disagrees with him will get fired too. And just watch- Like always, the chicken-little school board will sit back and do nothing while he dismantles whats left of our schools. I for one have made a pledge to get more involved and make a stand against this creep. Should have done it a long time ago.
TruthTeller1

Port Neches, TX

#8 May 4, 2013
Lol2 wrote:
<quoted text>well I was talking about Dave Mathews. But I gues talking about the Present Superintendent is ok. I met him at a Lions Club meeting. He wouldn't look me in the eye. I don't know if that means anything. But oh well.
My grandad always told me, there's somethin wrong with a man that won't look you in the eye.
Harley

Port Neches, TX

#9 May 4, 2013
TruthTeller1 wrote:
<quoted text>
My grandad always told me, there's somethin wrong with a man that won't look you in the eye.
I'd say your grandad got it right. There's something about the supe that gives me the creeps. I've been at lots of events where he was present and I've talked to him several times. It always seems like he's playing a role, like he's not genuine.
Toy

Port Neches, TX

#10 May 4, 2013
OMG! I'm glad to hear he gives somebody else the willies! All this time I thought it was just me! I never can put my finger on why.
mad tiger

Port Neches, TX

#11 May 5, 2013
TToo wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wish the people of this community would ban together and DEMAND some answers from our so called "trustees" on the school board and the corrupt egomaniac they hired as a superintendent. Ive heard from more than one insider that the guy has ridiculous temper tantrums anytime anybody questions him. If they question him more than once they get fired. Which would explain what happened to Coach Langston, Coach Bendick, Coach Stout, and now Ms Barrett too. Plus all the good teachers the guys either fired or bullied til they left on their own. I know other people in this town besides me have heard about this stuff. Why does nobody care? Am I the only one who thinks it's wrong?
William

Lockhart, TX

#12 May 5, 2013
mad tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wish the people of this community would ban together and DEMAND some answers from our so called "trustees" on the school board and the corrupt egomaniac they hired as a superintendent. Ive heard from more than one insider that the guy has ridiculous temper tantrums anytime anybody questions him. If they question him more than once they get fired. Which would explain what happened to Coach Langston, Coach Bendick, Coach Stout, and now Ms Barrett too. Plus all the good teachers the guys either fired or bullied til they left on their own. I know other people in this town besides me have heard about this stuff. Why does nobody care? Am I the only one who thinks it's wrong?
You know we can all get on here and talk about. But I feel that we have to be more public about this problem. I think we are so used to this mess that we have become used to it. If we don't stand up together and take a stand this time it will keep happening over and over again. We all know what's been lost and what we are losing. Its hard and it's heart breaking. But only we as a community can fix it and we have to be noticed and vocal and stand behind each other.
Sue Downs

Crockett, TX

#13 May 7, 2013
He got rid of Kirk Crim too!
Billy

United States

#14 May 7, 2013
Sue Downs wrote:
He got rid of Kirk Crim too!
what was the story on that?
Sue Downs

Crockett, TX

#15 May 8, 2013
I "really" don't know but he pays people off to be quiet! He got rid of Mrs. Hodges (made her retire), put Terry Adams back in the classroom. The list goes on. He even made Ryan Causey leave. Ryan can't find a job because of him. Too many good quality people gone.
He treats people like dirt!
There Is More

Port Neches, TX

#16 May 8, 2013
Don't forget about the mess he's made at the high school in only a year! He ran Mr. Ruby off [the best principal THS had had in years- and we all know there've been alot of em] >>>>> then he did everything he could think of to keep Ms Barrett from doing her job>>>> Then he moved her back to middle school and put that Brownly guy in charge [might as well have put Elmer Fudd over there] >>>>> and now he's got a new fella who's worse than the rest of em put together!
And we wonder why Trinity schools are the laughing stock of this area! Plymale is the worse thing to happen to us EVER~ except for the current school board ~ It's worse for letting him abuse and fire good TISD employees!
Help

United States

#17 May 8, 2013
What can we do to get rid of him? It sounds like the school board won't stand up to him. They all need to take a one way trip.
Sue Downs

Crockett, TX

#18 May 8, 2013
Everyone is afraid of Dave!
PMK

Lockhart, TX

#19 May 8, 2013
Sue Downs wrote:
Everyone is afraid of Dave!
WhAt did he do to Crimm? Who or how many has Trinity ISD had to pay off since this guy has been in charge?
Sue Downs

Crockett, TX

#20 May 8, 2013
I don't know PMK. From what I have been told he paid Chuck Langston off too. He made Dr. Rowan resign a year early so she could keep her job an extra year.
Where is she now?
He is made appearances at a local Black church. What is that about?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crockett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reroute your goddam Valentine parade Apr 21 Rocky 3
Your town is a JOKE (Jun '08) Apr 7 Ex-Trinity-Resident 59
Haunted Places (Aug '07) Apr 5 Jina Molina 87
Kimberly Collvins Apr 3 kimcollvins 19
Brian Allen (May '11) Mar '17 S Allen 44
Stay away from Waller Thornton funeral home (Apr '15) Mar '17 Transgender 5
Women using their kid to jail you Feb '17 Observer 1

Crockett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance