Equity Bar to Host NWA Wrestling

Equity Bar to Host NWA Wrestling

There are 1 comment on the story from Oct 20, 2009, titled Equity Bar to Host NWA Wrestling. In it, reports that:

NWA Wisconsin makes it’s long-awaited return to Equity Hall in Pound, WI when Vollmar’s Trailside Bar and WOCO Radio present “Nightmare in the Northwoods” on Saturday, Oct. 24. How will hometown boy Jerry Stylz be able to wake up from the nightmare of losing his X Division Title? Well, the nightmare is far from over, because now Stylz is being forced to TEAM with the man who took his title from him, TW3. Also, The Hellriders (with new member Shane Hills) begin their quest to destroy the Cabinet.. or is the Cabinet out to destroy the Hellriders? Either way, the booking committee has formulated a post-Kickoff Karnage card that is full of intrigue and action. Belltime is 7:00, (NOTE THE EARLIER TIME) doors open at 6:30pm, and seating is extremely limited! Tickets are $10 general, $15 front row… BUT, THIS JUST IN!!!!… for our “Frequent Fan Card” holders, present your card and will get reduced ACW 8/12 prices!!! Go to www.nwawisconsin.com for more information.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at .

rasslin Fan

Oconto, WI

#1 Oct 22, 2009
Sweet! NWA Wrestling has had some great events at Equity and at the Firehouse up here. Ken Kennedy and Hornswoggle started there. This is cool, count me and my kids in!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crivitz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Singer Julius La Rosa, publicly fired on Godfre... May '16 guest 2
ROSP the place of lies May '16 Itstime 1
Ted Cruz Revealed, Watch Video, then Vote Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1
Koch Brothers' Libertarians Hate Trump Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
Valerie mccoy Mar '16 Curious 1
News Teen In Crivitz School Threat Faces 4 Charges (Feb '10) Dec '15 Nj Schneider 5
News Famous Shaffer Park Supper Club Destroyed By Fire (Sep '14) Sep '14 Greg Balcerek 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crivitz Mortgages