Man killed in Marinette Co. officer i...

Man killed in Marinette Co. officer involved shooting

There are 3 comments on the WOZZ-FM Appleton story from Jun 8, 2011, titled Man killed in Marinette Co. officer involved shooting. In it, WOZZ-FM Appleton reports that:

Marinette County authorities say one man is dead following an officer involved shooting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOZZ-FM Appleton.

Michael Bell

Kenosha, WI

#1 Jun 11, 2011 this happened to our family. Local police will review themselves and find the shooting justified, just like they have for the past 125 years in Wisconsin. When police kill, should they judge themselves? THIS IS WRONG. See what they did to my son at

Antigo, WI

#2 Jun 19, 2011
I am so sorry for the loss of your son. Sounds like he was the victim, not the perpetrator.

New Berlin, WI

#3 Jun 28, 2011
Unless you've walked a day in their shoes don't judge. Do you really think he wanted to kill another human being? He was doing his job and no one should ever aim a gun at someone. Glad WI passed the concealed weapon law...see even a normal citizen can mistreat a weapon, not just a criminal. I feel bad for Officer Lincoln, this is very tragic and has changed MANY lives forever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crivitz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Famous Shaffer Park Supper Club Destroyed By Fire (Sep '14) Sep '14 Greg Balcerek 2
News Teen In Crivitz School Threat Faces 4 Charges (Feb '10) Sep '14 guest 4
News SC Fire and Rescue Finalize Picnic Plans (Aug '14) Aug '14 Joe Merriman 1
Review: Caine & Associates (May '14) May '14 John Doe 1
News Porfilio, Paul J. (Oct '08) Apr '14 Shawna 2
News Propane Shortage Easing, Still Hurts (Feb '14) Feb '14 charlie 1
News New Details: Marinette County Shooting (Aug '12) Oct '13 lol ur smart 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crivitz Mortgages