Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1 Jul 16, 2011
does anyone know him, i went to school with him for a few years when he lived in texas.
archibald leach

United States

#2 Nov 17, 2011
I know of a doug marquardt who lived in texas. Where did you live in texas when you knew him?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3 Nov 18, 2011
I lived in Muenster Texas, his dad was a manager at the cheese plant... yes, there was a cheese plant in Muenster, but oddly enough it didn't make Muenster Cheese.
archibald leach

Wausau, WI

#4 Jan 25, 2012
Archibald leach is my stage name. I am doug marquardt. Contact back with your name. Sorry to see the plant was closed when i drove through in 2010.
hugh jasswhole

Gainesville, TX

#5 Jan 25, 2012
archibald leach wrote:
Archibald leach is my stage name. I am doug marquardt. Contact back with your name. Sorry to see the plant was closed when i drove through in 2010.
[email protected] , you can contact me there, if you are who you say you are.
archibald leach

Wausau, WI

#6 Jan 25, 2012
M
hugh jasswhole wrote:
<quoted text>
[email protected] , you can contact me there, if you are who you say you are.
mark, this is really me. I remember you had two brothers and lived across the street (kind of). I wiil contact you via email in a couple days. Stunned to have made this contact. Hope all is well. Archibald leach is the real name of actor ( from the 1940's) cary grant. Talk soon.
hugh

Gainesville, TX

#7 Jan 26, 2012
all is well, talk soon
archibald leach

United States

#8 Jan 30, 2012
hugh wrote:
all is well, talk soon

Left message at email address on monday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crivitz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Singer Julius La Rosa, publicly fired on Godfre... May '16 guest 2
ROSP the place of lies May '16 Itstime 1
Ted Cruz Revealed, Watch Video, then Vote Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1
Koch Brothers' Libertarians Hate Trump (Mar '16) Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
Valerie mccoy (Mar '16) Mar '16 Curious 1
News Teen In Crivitz School Threat Faces 4 Charges (Feb '10) Dec '15 Nj Schneider 5
News Famous Shaffer Park Supper Club Destroyed By Fire (Sep '14) Sep '14 Greg Balcerek 2

Crivitz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crivitz Mortgages