First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“live life”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#1 Mar 14, 2012
The Harrison's are a bunch of lying stealing no good for nothing people! The Harrison's on Chesapeake ave are a bunch of drug addicts and alcoholics!! It's a shame that the youngest some has such rude and disrespectful roll models to look up to!! The cops need to watch those ppl!! They steal anything that isn't glued down!!
Gene

United States

#2 Mar 14, 2012
Make sure you can prove what your saying,just in case ! I was told by a lawyer and the State police you can tell people your going to kill them and run them off the road(Like Kevin did) and police won't do anything until someone is hurt !Sounds like your talking about the McClarens,he broke into his best friends(Chris) shed and make the police and his friend think it was black kids that lived down the road ! My wife and I saw him comming out of the drive way ! His wife lies on neighbors that won;t kiss their bitts and police do their bidding for them like hit men !
WE DO HAVE STRANGE NEIGHBORS AND POLICE DON'T USE COMMON SENSE ANYMORE . GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR NEIGHBORS AND DON"T EXPECT ANY HELP FROM POLICE !
Now Gene

United States

#3 Mar 22, 2012
Gene, I really doubt the police are in the "hitman" business. You seem to have a twisted view on reality. Instead of making excuses and counter accusations to justify your own agenda, look within yourself and become a better person. You do realize that a feeling that others are constantly conspiring against you has been proven by medical science to be a symptom of mental illness. If this is the case, you may want to speak with a health professional for treatment. There is better living with the aid of modern chemistry. Of course this is only a personal observation made by reading your post. Take care sunshine.
Now Gene

United States

#4 Mar 22, 2012
By the way Gene, can you work on your grammar? Please!

“live life”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#5 Mar 22, 2012
It's a fact!! Prove it!! Anyone that knows those sorry ppl knows its the truth!!
stephanie

United States

#6 Mar 23, 2012
I can agree with this person! I got involved with these ppl and it was the biggest mistake I've ever made!
someone who knows you

Louisa, VA

#7 Mar 31, 2012
Gene wrote:
Make sure you can prove what your saying,just in case ! I was told by a lawyer and the State police you can tell people your going to kill them and run them off the road(Like Kevin did) and police won't do anything until someone is hurt !Sounds like your talking about the McClarens,he broke into his best friends(Chris) shed and make the police and his friend think it was black kids that lived down the road ! My wife and I saw him comming out of the drive way ! His wife lies on neighbors that won;t kiss their bitts and police do their bidding for them like hit men !
WE DO HAVE STRANGE NEIGHBORS AND POLICE DON'T USE COMMON SENSE ANYMORE . GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR NEIGHBORS AND DON"T EXPECT ANY HELP FROM POLICE !
I know who you are Claude. A so called minister should not be making up stories about people as it is not very godlike
hahahahaha

United States

#8 Apr 2, 2012
So, Gene is a minister? Hahahahahaha. Don't drink the punch in that church! Have you ever noticed that the most in your face religious people are usually the most arrogant? I guess Jessie "The Body" Ventura was right when he said "Organized religion is a sham. It is nothing more than weak people meeting in masses."
Jean

United States

#9 Apr 4, 2012
Wrong ! guess again G & C, You see us at the marina all the time ! You hate and done so many people wrong you don't know what name to use.No one likes you here because you act like your a know it all !Why do you and your wife always lie on people and you have no idea who Gods is are how much he love you !
God forgives you C & G for the lies you have told and so do your neighbors.
Read the book of James,will tell you how to treat you neighbors and not bear false witness aginst them(lies)!Claude being a man of God will pray for you(I am sure) and maybe you will lose all that hate in your heart and come to know the love of God! Looks like the devil has total control of your heart,I would advise Claude to stay far away from you,you could cause him much harm with all the hate in your heart and lies from your lips !
GOD BLESS AND I'LL HAVE THE PEOPLE AT SERVICE ON SUNDAY PRAY FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY! I HEAR YOU SONS COULD USE A LOT OF PRAYERS WITH THEIR CHILDREN AND HEALTH PROBLEMS !It says in the bible when people talk and do Gods people wrong and bear false witness aginist them,that's how Christ was treated so fear not.As long as God is with me this world can't hurt me with it's lies and trouble makers like C & G ! IN ONE WAY I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU, CLAUDE WOULD SAY, PLEASE COME TO THE LORD LET HIM SHOW YOU THE TRUTH AND TAKE YOUR HATE FROM YOUR HEART,REPLACE IT WITH LOVE AND KINDNESS ! WE ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE, BY THE HATE IN YOUR SOUL! Your just a person in need of the love and peace only God can give you ! G & C Iwon't use your fill name out of respect)unlike you slandering claude's name(assume that's the demon's in nyour heart talking. I know your over 70 both you and your wife BUT it's never too late to accept God and show kindness and love for others ! PRAYING FOR YOU AND ALL THE LOST SOULS !
someone who knows you wrote:
<quoted text>
I know who you are Claude. A so called minister should not be making up stories about people as it is not very godlike
HAHAHAHAHAGENE

United States

#10 Apr 4, 2012
Your not that intelligent,Stop Acting like the FOOL ! You have A MENTAL ILLNESS, CALLED DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR! See your doctor soon,your wife being a nurse should help you if she could stop her gossip long enough !You really need help !
Now Gene wrote:
Gene, I really doubt the police are in the "hitman" business. You seem to have a twisted view on reality. Instead of making excuses and counter accusations to justify your own agenda, look within yourself and become a better person. You do realize that a feeling that others are constantly conspiring against you has been proven by medical science to be a symptom of mental illness. If this is the case, you may want to speak with a health professional for treatment. There is better living with the aid of modern chemistry. Of course this is only a personal observation made by reading your post. Take care sunshine.
Chip

United States

#11 Apr 6, 2012
People(Both Gene's) we don't want to hear your neighborhood spats.Take it out in the road or to court with any evidence you have. I do know its a hate crime to treat people bad because of their religion and even bring up their religion reflects on what type of so called human you are for talking about another's values in God! Sounds like claude may have a hate crime case and evidence of years of abuse from his neighbor and their family !GROW UP PEOPLE WE DON"T WANT TO HEAR ANYMORE. This is not a good reflection on our neighbor's when we want to sell our homes! GROW UP !
Charlie

United States

#12 Apr 16, 2012
Will you old people calm down,! He(G)you know who you are ! still wets the bed at 71 ,his wife has to call police and tell lies on people he picks fights with to safe face . Teaches his children and grand children how to be cowards and pick fights with old ladies and calls them names! The police at the barracks consider him and his wife trouble makers! He gets drunk and forgets his name, wets himself and talks about what's God like for others and what is expected of ministers !As if he has the right to judge another!Doctor's at PRMC even said he should be in a nursing home ! Knock it off your too old to act so stupid! What I understand after talking to the officers, him and his wife make trouble everywhere they go(people from their old street).They had a chance to go to court and prove their lies and would not go because they knew they were telling lies ! You can push good people too far sometimes ! Some people with their two face ways can make a preacher cuss !We are only human! This must stop now !
Capt Rev Ron

United States

#13 May 21, 2012
Hey old new or old Gene,read the article.

http://victimsoflaw.net/InnocentsInPrison.htm

Over 200 people found innocent and released from jail because police and witness told lies ! Gene you need to face reality police are not Gods and medication is not the cure for lies and admit your not that smart little man your wife calls you at the Marina ! It's really sad ,you taught your children to lie,now your teaching your grand children to lie on people !I am asking the people to PLEASE pray for you and your family,pray God removes that vendictive hate from your heart,it's showing on oyur face as evil.
HAVE A BLESSED DAY !
Who Cares

United States

#14 Jun 4, 2012
Capt Rev Ron wrote:
Hey old new or old Gene,read the article.
http://victimsoflaw.net/InnocentsInPrison.htm
Over 200 people found innocent and released from jail because police and witness told lies ! Gene you need to face reality police are not Gods and medication is not the cure for lies and admit your not that smart little man your wife calls you at the Marina ! It's really sad ,you taught your children to lie,now your teaching your grand children to lie on people !I am asking the people to PLEASE pray for you and your family,pray God removes that vendictive hate from your heart,it's showing on oyur face as evil.
HAVE A BLESSED DAY !
I pray that no child falls victim to your pedophile ways! Just as there have been police officers in the headlines, so have there been religious leaders. Typical arrogant religious spew. Telling people to free their heart of hate and pray, bur at the same time the preach hate. Whatever douche bag!
Everybody cares it seems

United States

#15 Jun 6, 2012
Liars cared enough to call state police and tell lies they could not prove in court,state police cared enough to go to people;s home and harassed them with K-9 dogs and police car back up 2 times late at night on total lies ! A coward 45 year old son cared enough to tell a 65 year(at her home) old women that just had a stroke he was going to kill them because his mother did not like them !The people cared enough to get a lawyer and cared enough to call the states DA office and have police investigated as to why they harassed innocent people on no evidence and no charges ! AS YOU CAN SEE A LOT OF PEOPLE REALLY CARED !
WHEN YOUR CAUGHT IN YOUR LIES YOU TEND TO SAY, WHO CARES !MAKES YOU WONDER, HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED ON PEOPLE"S LIES AND THEY SAY WHO CARES ! HITLER SAID AFTER KILLING 6 MILLION JEWS AND 20 MILLIONS OTHERS,"WHO CARES" !
WE ALL SHOULD CARE WHEN WRONG HAS BEEN DONE TO ANOTHER,LIES ARE WORST THEN ANY WEAPON !
Who Cares

United States

#16 Jun 7, 2012
Ever heard the saying "sticks and stones" or my personal favorite "your momma"? But really, its nothing to stroke out over!
Danny

United States

#17 Jul 17, 2012
Reading the comments and maing sense out of them is difficult,so many comments !.It seems if the police went to a home 3 times with K-9 dogs and police car back up and NO CHARGES,on the lies of a crazy lady yelling at police at the barracks(police should have had a mental exam done on her right there), PUT A PERSON'S NAME ON A POLICE REPORT,NO EVIDENCE ! Most people can understand why the home owner that was lied on feels police are doing another neighbor's bidding or dirty work ! It seems the person with the mental condition is Gene 1 or 2 or whoever and his family for using police to do their dirty work ! The police are at falut also, as an officer of the law they know they are to work on evidence and facts,not the delusional vendictive nature of a hateful neighbor ! The police need to give the Mclairs a warning for false police reporting and follow up on the investigation !
My brothers name is Claud ,he was a so called preacher at a so called church in North Salisbury until he passed away in March.He treated everybody with kindness as God would want him to do,has never harmed anyone.If your talking about him, BACK OFF WORM !
Some Christians can't turn the other cheek as quick,(they still believe an eye for an eye). People like the Mcliars think Christians will always turn their cheek and take bad treatment .BUT GOD ALSO SAYS TAKE UP YOUR SWORD AND FIGHT FOR THE TRUE WORD OF GOD ! God and religion is not a scam.God is the real thing,people are the scam and use his teachings the wrong way !
Good advise about not having a stroke over anything Mr Who Cares,for you to leave a comment you better watch the stroke thing.you really must care and remember about sticks and stones BUT LIES TO THE POLICE CAN DESTROY YOU !2400 innocent people were released from jails this year when police and people admited they lied to put people in jail(Thank God for DNA evidence)! As you can see, lies do damage and destroy as much as sticks and stones!
Who Cares

United States

#18 Sep 13, 2012
Yawn!!! Danny, sounds like you are McCrazy! Preach on that.
Who Cares

United States

#19 Sep 17, 2012
I guess I will refer to you as Delirious Danny. It seems to fit well for you.
Kevin

United States

#20 Sep 20, 2012
I am confused, what are you talking about, crazy old people making up lies or WHAT !Anybody can be a minister or preacher. It's up to the people to follow what they believe or not !
THERE IS TOO MUCH HATE IN WESTOVER,MD, IT SHOWS ON THE MCLIARS FACES AND ACTIONS,and the comments! GIVE EACH OTHER A BREAK AND BE NICE TO EACH OTHER ONCE IN YOUR LIFE ! HEART FILLED WITH HATE AND LIES CAN NOT EVTER HEAVEN .(GENE, so called minister) READ THE BOOK O JAMES,it's not too late for you and the others, pray for esch other and be nice to one another !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crisfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump returns to 'Lyin' Ted' moniker Apr '16 GOPOLYGAMIST Anti... 52
News Coastal Hospice Eyes Pines Property For New Fac... Feb '16 John s barnes 1
News Black History Month in Niagara Falls (Feb '15) Jan '16 Disappointed Scot... 2
Pain management by police is poorly understood ... (Jan '12) Nov '15 Frank 4
2015 deal island race (Sep '15) Sep '15 Jr from ohio 1
Sad for America,no one safe (Sep '15) Sep '15 Barry G 1
News First Significant Sentence in Open-Air Drug War (Nov '09) Aug '15 Lillylooking 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crisfield Mortgages