gang activity in Crewe?
Wanda

Chase City, VA

#102 Jun 3, 2008
dmouse wrote:
That sounds great,I've been tryin to get that very thing going for years.Last year, we had a cruiz-in at the park,like 5 cars showed, and 3 of them were mine, and like 5 bikes.Kinda sucked.I even had a DJ,which I paid for out of my own pocket. Stuff happens.I think there is another one in July.(not sure will check and get back to ya)
Hey there, you might want to start a new topic on this subject. Its a very good thing to get started up. I doubt anyone would look under this topic (gangs) to see what good could be offered. I don't know about in Nottoway Co. if they have kids that have their cars all kitted out and what not, but to have something started where they could bring their cars would be great. Along with the older people and the muscle cars. Something good needs to be going on down there. They also need to build some kind of rec center for the kids.
24years

Wirtz, VA

#103 Jun 3, 2008
I agree with you Wanda and dmouse, something different to help the kids and a few of baby boomers as well.
noname

Crewe, VA

#104 Jun 7, 2008
Testing....
noname

Crewe, VA

#105 Jun 7, 2008
How come I'm posting from Crewe and this thing shows me as posting from Lunenburg?
Anyway...back to the dogs that were beaten...
I remember hearing that it was juveniles that
did it. Some one on here said it was the former cop, the kid who was badly injured by his uncle and a pregnant female?
I know who the first two are. Can the person who knows...name the female. Did she participate?
As far as gang activity goes...I wouldn't know. But about a year ago I was at somebody's house and some friends of her daughters showed up. They were young latino males wearing gang colors. From Keysville, no less!
24-Years

Charlottesville, VA

#106 Jun 7, 2008
Noname, ah don't worry about Keysville we have a lot of property over there that little ole gang members would not be able to find their you know whats out of. And it is the server you have that lists an address sometimes local and sometimes not. Computers are like women they do what they want when they want.
JLo

AOL

#107 Jun 8, 2008
noname wrote:
How come I'm posting from Crewe and this thing shows me as posting from Lunenburg?
Anyway...back to the dogs that were beaten...
I remember hearing that it was juveniles that
did it. Some one on here said it was the former cop, the kid who was badly injured by his uncle and a pregnant female?
I know who the first two are. Can the person who knows...name the female. Did she participate?
As far as gang activity goes...I wouldn't know. But about a year ago I was at somebody's house and some friends of her daughters showed up. They were young latino males wearing gang colors. From Keysville, no less!
The former cop and his friends were responsible for arson to a dumpster outside of the sewing factory and vandalism to cars, NOT beating the dog.
24-Years

Charlottesville, VA

#108 Jun 9, 2008
I believe the newspaper account so stated that it was a group of juveniles responsible for beating the dogs. Some people think any group of people together are a gang. I have lived in this area most of my life except for when we were in Richmond, trust me you do not know what a real gang is. How do you determine gang colors? Because someone tries to show what they think are a gang's colors does not mean they are in a gang. If you are interested go onto websites about gangs. I lived in Richmond during the sixties when there were motorcycle gangs. Lucky 13, the Pagans and a few offshoots of the Hell's Angels.
Now those were gangs and you did not get in their way period.
Opposing members of each gang got into a real farcas during that time. Later on Wamsley Blvd. everyone in a house were killed by the rivals and that extended into North Carolina where the suspected shooter was killed. So a group of pretend gang members trying to act big only makes the real ones agitated. These kids see things on television and they imitate it. Personally had my dogs started barking a little bit of lead would have flown and not on the dogs either. If you put yourself in a adult world you will be treated as such. No more and no less.
dpa163

AOL

#109 Jan 1, 2009
I thought this was supposed to be about gang activity
MsJ

AOL

#110 Jan 19, 2009
24-Years wrote:
I believe the newspaper account so stated that it was a group of juveniles responsible for beating the dogs. Some people think any group of people together are a gang. I have lived in this area most of my life except for when we were in Richmond, trust me you do not know what a real gang is. How do you determine gang colors? Because someone tries to show what they think are a gang's colors does not mean they are in a gang. If you are interested go onto websites about gangs. I lived in Richmond during the sixties when there were motorcycle gangs. Lucky 13, the Pagans and a few offshoots of the Hell's Angels.
Now those were gangs and you did not get in their way period.
Opposing members of each gang got into a real farcas during that time. Later on Wamsley Blvd. everyone in a house were killed by the rivals and that extended into North Carolina where the suspected shooter was killed. So a group of pretend gang members trying to act big only makes the real ones agitated. These kids see things on television and they imitate it. Personally had my dogs started barking a little bit of lead would have flown and not on the dogs either. If you put yourself in a adult world you will be treated as such. No more and no less.
They may not be the "gangs" you know or knew of, but they are still calling themselves gangs and need to be dealt with. They are small town wanna be gangs and thugs, but they can be just as dangerous. That is the reason I moved out of town.

Since: Mar 09

United States

#111 Mar 21, 2009
Yeah I know the Pregnant girl, and the rest of them. They did NOT BEAT any dogs... That is really retarded. Two of the four spray painted cars in Blacstone. Nothing happened in Crewe. And the preg. girl didn't do nothing at all, she was just there. Yeah they all got into trouble and had to pay restitution and do community service. So people need to get their facts straight and stop pointing fingers at others. Unless you know who they are or you were there and seen it for yourself then you really can't say nothing at all. And for the owner of the dogs that were beaten I do believe I know you and you know the preg. girl too. And I think you know she would have never thought to do anything like that. She does have dogs herself and she treats them like they are one of her kids. People need to get a new hobby and stop talkin about things they know nothing about. But this is Nottoway.

Since: Mar 09

United States

#112 Mar 21, 2009
JLo wrote:
<quoted text>
The former cop and his friends were responsible for arson to a dumpster outside of the sewing factory and vandalism to cars, NOT beating the dog.
It was the former cop set the fire all by himself, the others were not involved and their only involvement was turning him in.
Head Injury Idiot

Rocky Mount, VA

#113 Apr 8, 2009
i did have a head injury that is not an excuse for our fuck up. every body gets confused and takes the wrong road at some point in their life. In our case we got caught and paid restitution and served community service. We fucked up but we paid our debt to society with out SNITCHING (thank you very much fat ass) so i think we are ok now. accept our appology and MOVE ON. for the record we did not beat dogs. or throw bricks through windows. thank you have a gud day
accident boy

Shoemakersville, PA

#114 Apr 10, 2009
"Well, you know one of those hoodelums were one of Crewe's finest. One was a pregnant idiot,one a fireman, and one the boy that the entire community donated money for his recovery after his accident.This my friend is just a sample of the simple people that are among us everyday, Sad aint it?!"
I was the one who the community donated money too after my accident. I just want to clearify that to my knowledge none of us beat dogs or anything but spray paint cars, which we have payed our debt to society for. I served community service and payed over $1,000.00 in restitution. I am still thankful for everything the community did to help me and my family in our great time of need. I just acted out, I am sure if you all sit down and think about, you all committed some kind of regret when you were young, rather it was no where near as bad as what we did or worse. Everyone makes mistakes and one thing that helps most people make their mistakes is all the judgement everyone enforces on them. I guarantee if everyone worried about their business and no one else then half of the "stupid" crimes would deminish if not more.
accident boy

Shoemakersville, PA

#115 Apr 10, 2009
I forgot to inform that the former's cops friends had noting to do with the arson. We didn't even know it was being done until it was done. These comments are nothing but speculation, rummors and gossip. You guys could better serve your time by actually investigating for the real facts or better yet JUST READ THE NEWSPAPER. :-)
guest2

AOL

#116 May 13, 2009
You know all of this blog just validates every thing else that has been said on more recent blogs that deal with Nottoway. I am shocked it dropped at this. But that is where Nottoway would like it to stay. But here are some real good examples of what our citizens think of the grand old Nottoway. Wow.
guest2

AOL

#117 May 13, 2009
I believe this blog has said alot within itself
CSI

Crewe, VA

#118 May 27, 2009
That was a sad situation for sure. And it did not make the people involved look good. This is why people should start supporting the CBYRA group. The young people need projects to work on and do.
accident boy

United States

#119 May 31, 2009
at the risk of sounding ignorant, what is the CBYRA?
Unknown-Voter

Crewe, VA

#120 Jun 1, 2009
Crewe Burkeville Youth Recreation Association. I had to ask too. I believe in them and support them.
accident boy

Shoemakersville, PA

#121 Jun 19, 2009
Thank You

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crewe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
flying squirrels vs. Redskins Jul 31 bulk 1
Floating Debris Jul 29 bulk 1
Adrian Childress MISSING Jul 29 bulk 2
Who would win? Jun '15 bulk 3
hello! hello! Jun '15 bulk 1
Hillary vs Trump Jun '15 bulk 1
The Legend of Jocko aka Lawn jockey Jun '15 waymon lefall 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crewe Mortgages