gang activity in Crewe?
24years

Charlottesville, VA

#22 May 16, 2008
Actually Wanda check out the Internet for the story on Larry Stokes and you will see that someone is trying. Mayo the yoyo. I don't know about Ronnie Scruggs but who knows. By the way I heard via the grapevine that Lt. Ostrander was asked to resign from Blackstone Police Department.
ynot

Crewe, VA

#23 May 16, 2008
lt ostrander was demoted from LT a couple months befor he was asked to resign this is not rumor this is pure FACT!!!!!!!!!!
24years

Charlottesville, VA

#24 May 16, 2008
I know as the police chief told me that a few days ago.
ynot

Crewe, VA

#25 May 16, 2008
I wish a few more police officers that work in the nottoway county area would be ask to do the very same thing!! I wish someone would ask Mayo to do that exact same thing ! To regain back the trust of the judicial system that has been lost during his tenure .
Nightwatcher

Charlottesville, VA

#26 May 17, 2008
Yes that would be indicated for him and a few others that have not done what they should do.
ynot

Crewe, VA

#27 May 17, 2008
VanZandt wrote:
I think that the individual should know by now he has no one fooled. One feels sorry for his wife, you know though just off the top of my hat, how many others are there out there? Look if the mayor wants to print all this out, maybe he should pay more attention to what is on the Internet. You are right the defense to slander is the truth. I am not sure if the mayor knows what that is, he knows what is his truth but really he would not want to put anything out there that could be used against him.
You mean this guy that voted robbed the Vice Mayor's grocery store, that can't be good. It would seem that the Vice Mayor would want to run. Oh well, I suppose a group of individuals would seem like a gang to other people. We learned in law enforcement to take the biggest guy out at the knees. No this is not Tom, it may surprise you who is watching.
i dont think earl was the owener of burkeville when he robbed the store? it was a long time ago.It was still WRONG!!!
VanZandt

Charlottesville, VA

#28 May 17, 2008
Oh then the owner would have been Dick Jones and yes it is still wrong. Then I suppose that would still stick in either Dick Jones or Earl's craw. They don't seem to be that forgiving.
24years

Charlottesville, VA

#29 May 18, 2008
I saw a sign from Countrywide Real Estate on the property of the felon who voted in the election for Joe no doubt. What is up with that? I thought that someone now owned it. Could it be things are not what they seem with the couple?
Wanda

United States

#30 May 18, 2008
xcrip wrote:
<quoted text>isnt MAYO head of nottoways internal affairs ? his seems to be every thing eles at the court house.
I'm talking about Internal Affairs out of Washington D.C. I have went all the way to the top to try and get people to come down there and investigate ole Mayo and the whole department. I am still keeping my fingers cross that they will. Mayo may run Nottoway County and have everybody there wrapped around his finger, but he doesn't run the Federal Government.
dmouse

Crewe, VA

#31 May 18, 2008
I've tried to research it, but nowhere have I found that in Nottoway County that the position of Commonwealth Attorney has either come up for re-election or appointment.What's up with that? Just how long can one person hold a public office, such as his?The last time I checked he worked for the tax payers.I guess if there were to be an election,Mayo has made sure that the people that could vote against him are now felons. Regardless to what the charge may be. Like I said before, he is the Judge,the Jury, and the prosecutioner.Mayo's been at this for so long, it just makes you wonder who all he does know ?
dmouse

Crewe, VA

#32 May 18, 2008
Gangs are bad enough,I really don't think that we need to make up having them.There are no visible signs of gangs and or gang activity in the town of Crewe. If there is, there's been no more than a painted gang sign in an alley.Behind the Community Center\Voting Station there was a sign that said MS 13,and was painted red the day after elections. Tricky?!
Ghost Who Walks

Charlottesville, VA

#33 May 18, 2008
MS-13 would come down here and mop the streets with whoever painted that sign. Someone trying to be funny that gang is nothing to sneeze at. They would take a machete to the guys just for practice and then put one of their heads in Mayo's bedroom to show him what is what. Trust me you would not want to get them here. Wanda you are correct it is there just Google in Larry Stokes trial in Nottoway County and see what you come up with. Right now we will settle for what is in Burkeville, but Mayo is a nice target. Who knows there is more than one way to get any of them out of office, if they are not convinced to resign then there is always option B,C, and D

Since: Jan 08

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#34 May 21, 2008
Maybe those 4 who did that need a good old fashioned butt-whippen. As far as Mayo...maybe he himself needs to take a urinalysis every now and then.

Since: Jan 08

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#35 May 21, 2008
LOL....a REAl gang would scare these poor little kids who claim to be so "hard" to death and the so called cops wouldn't know what to do any better than the rest.
JLo

Charlottesville, VA

#36 May 21, 2008
From what I have read the gang would probably teach them all a lesson and as for Mayo, Lord help him if a real gang like the MS-13 came around. Did anyone read what happened to the girl that allegedly snitched on them in Fairfax County? My word that scared me and to tell you the truth they do not even have to come down from Northern, Virginia some of the gangs in Richmond would make them all do a urinalysis all over themselves.
cmore

Crewe, VA

#37 May 21, 2008
ImAllAmerican wrote:
You know,the truth is the truth.I can't see why anybody would print out what we discuss.Maybe if they do,thats a good thing.They will see that we're citizens of the great U.S of A and realize that we are fed up with a bunch of half cocked people that don't want to finish the job.I mean,somebody that is screwed up enough to molest somebody else,Especially a child needs to pay.We need to protect our people.I'm not kin to that little girl,but it pisses me off.If it would have been any woman,little girl,child or whomever we need to protect them.This old geezer did this and gets away with it,hell he might try it on our wives,children or even our mothers.Thats the way I see it.He's actually taken our freedom to walk the streets of tiny Burkeville and exspect safety.Its not fair.....By the way ,Who is this person that is watching?
Read the Bstone paper, today there's an article about another "alledged" rapist set free.Why? I ask you why? Maybe in this case there wasn't enough evidence I don't know.But in Bville the child molester case had enough evidence, but his old *ss is driving the streets. Walking, going to church, and opening up a freakin book store.If you ever want to commit a sex crime, come on to Nottoway. But make sure that you are an x public official, a cop, or a fireman even.Has everyone lost their freakin minds?
KBnowforover31yr s

Crewe, VA

#38 May 21, 2008
24years wrote:
You are right the truth is the truth, however in the case of Wally, I always felt sorry for his wife. Personally I never thought he was innocent, I do wonder how many more are here or in the county. Ones that hide behind the protection of the church, and I do attend church, just to get away with their deeds. I lived next door to a man that molested his daughter, he is dead now but he never admitted his guilt until just before he died. Some people can not control themselves and I guess the current mayor got concerned over the election. I found this site after being told about it from another source. It is not for him to know and he should not ask. For sure local newspapers can not always print what they are thinking, nothing keeps anyone from thinking.
No I am not related to that little girl, if I were it would be a different story, because I would be on the front page. That is why we have a unit over on 360 to house the ones that should not be on the streets. No one has the right to invade the privacy of a person whether in their bodies or their place of dwelling.
But as one lady said yesterday, thank God we do live in this country. Even with big brother watching we can still get out and vote and we can still voice our opinion, whether it is here or on another site. That should not make anyone mad but people take things personally and that should not have happened in this election. I personally believe that Joe is a good man, however I would hope that this is his last term and that he would let another younger person with the right reasons come in and be mayor. I will tell him that to his face. I believe in term limits and that goes equally for any relative on governing bodies.
Because I feel that way does not mean that I dislike a person, you can not live here and not have an affection for people that you come to know. Everyone comes into your life for a reason, I do not believe that what God put life in is someone for me to think less of. I can have an opinion and I can voice it, and I can say to a friend when I think he is wrong. When someone in society such as ours breaks the most sacred rules they need to be where they understand the consequences of their actions. No doubt the case about Wally will have further complications, this child has until she is twenty to do something about him. You realize that don't you? I pray to God he does not do it again because then he will be in deep trouble.
What in the world are you talking about? LOL you've kinda drifted off topic.
VanZandt

Charlottesville, VA

#39 May 21, 2008
Are you too dense to figure it out? Or maybe you just want to defend Wally? There is nothing ole buddy to laugh out loud about the situation. Maybe if it was one of your grandkids you would not laugh or even make fun of a poster.
JLo

Charlottesville, VA

#40 May 21, 2008
Right on VanZandt yes it seems a shame that a person can get away with a mere slap on the wrist for these crimes. But then again there is all this indignation when something happens to one of their kids.
24years

Charlottesville, VA

#41 May 21, 2008
Don't worry about me, because I think that I perhaps have a better idea of what goes on than you would think. You say I ramble, it does not take a rocket scientist to figure out you are on a fishing expedition. Don't you just wish you knew who I do?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crewe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LOST in KENBRIDGE Jun 21 bulk 1
do trees fart? Jun 19 I know what you did 2
Cheaters Jun 15 frog gigger 2
Found Cocker Spaniel in Rice VA (Jul '10) Jun 14 bulk 3
Kids Jun 9 Montana_Momma 6
Hear the Blast? Apr '16 bulk 1
trump for mayor Mar '16 bulk 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crewe Mortgages