marys oldest

Rosedale, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2007

for most of you know by now mary alice arrington was taken away from this world in a violent way on june 7 2007. i ask all of you, remember her. her husbands family is trying to make her sons life a living hell. car was taken away and my mother was taken away from me after seeing her in march in the richmond airport going back to iraq, i never thought that would be the last time i would ever see her again. R.I.P. Mom. all of your sons and daughters love you.
stephanie michelle smith

South Boston, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2009

today is my birthday im now 21 years old i have to celebrate my birthday with my precious mother james and leland are my brothers if you have any thing to say to me here's my e-mail--- www.leland19@yahoo.com rip ma
CSI

Kenbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2009

It is sad to celebrate your birthday without your mother. Especially if you lose them the way that you did. I pray that time will be able to help you cope.
Guest 4

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2009

I lost both my parents at a very young age and I can asure you it will get better but you will never forget. Time is good but memories are better. You will soon only remember good things about your mom. I shall pray for you and those who she left behind.
God takes care of everything but when he is ready too. Give him time. You will heal.
God bless
CSI

Kenbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2009

I agree with that and I will pray too.
Leland Smith

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2009

My mother was killed on June 7 2007 over something stupid. A garden. My father Cecil Warner Arrington Jr. plowed up her garden and then they got to fussing over it. Why? I dont know. I t got so bad that I had to call the cops, hoping for the issue to get resolved. Instead the argument turned into my nightmare. He had got a shotgun and came after my mother and I. He shot at me but hit my mother. I took off and in the distance heard my mother say " I love you son " wishing I had gone back another gun shot went off and thats the one that killed her. I ran to a neighbors house and called the police again. They came to the neighbors house and told me that my mother had been killed and thatt up the road aways about a 1/4 mile my father had a head on collision with my cousin. Killing my father and terribly doing damage to my cousin. Since then the family hasn't been the same. They said in the paper that if my father had known it was his nephew he wouldn't have hit him... I call bullshit.. because for one he never even went to see his family and two a drunk murderer doesn't care what happens. R.I.P MOM 9/23/55 - 6/7/07. His side of the family got greedy and my side of the family got a great mother, sister, and daughter taken from us because of some alcahol and rampage. Burn in hell Warner for what you have done but I do appreciate learning the things you have taught me through out life. If someone reads this and wants to know more let me know i will tell the "True" side of the Arrington's.
Leland Smith

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2009

you can email me at leland.r.smith90@gmail.com and i am from Nottoway VA.
guest10

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2009

that is so sad i hope you fine some peace and joy in life
stephanie

South Boston, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

mom i miss you so much this valentines daY IS GOING TO BE HARD BECAUSE EVERY V-DAY I ALWAYS GET YOU SOMETHING I KNOW IT HAS BEEN 3 YEARS BUT I HAVEN'T GOTTEN OVER WHAT THAT BITCH ASS MAN DID TO YOU.I CRY EVERY DAY JUST THINKING ABOUT YOU AND WHAT I DID TO YOU WHEN YOU WAS ALIVE PLEASE FORGIVE ME I HAD ADREAM ABOUT YOU THAT YOU CALLED ME AND SAID STEPHANIE I LOVE YOU WELL I LOVE YOU AND UNTIL MY DIYING DAY COMES I ALWAYS WILL (LELAND IF YOU EVER READ THIS I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU---STEPHANIE----YOUR SISTER
Leland

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

It will be a very sad Valentines day.. but I know you are in heaven with pop and the rest having fun and living a better life.. I miss you and love you.. I will say that the comment made by Stephanie about daddy wasn't really polite. **PLEASE LORD TAKE CARE OF MY MOTHER AND GUIDE HER THROUGH THE BEST OF PATHS AND CAN'T WAIT TO BE WITH YOU AND MOM ONE DAY.**
stephanie

South Boston, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

today i am deppresed because i am thinking about you ma i need you so bad because my boy friend rufus just had prostate surgery i need him as well but if i had my ma i would be a much happier person
stephanie

South Boston, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

Leland Smith wrote:
leland i love u and yes daddy did teach us alot of things well leland i love you
Mary Arrington

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

I love you to.. "Rufus" will be alright.. Your father survived prostate cancer.. We all are watching you from heaven.. just be good and good things will happen to you..

MOM
Leland

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

What the hell is this... creepy as shit.. Stephanie we all love you.. and I thought you told me he was just a friend, but he will be alright.
stephanie

South Boston, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2010

Leland Smith wrote:
leland i love u stephanie

Since: Dec 09

Montclair, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2010

WOW_ tragic story- but are you sure you want to put all this out there where ANYONE for the rest of time can read it?
Mee

Port Byron, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2010

It will be fine to read maybe others can benefit from it. Knowing that your family will love you while loved ones are alive is alot different when they pass away. Family will try to take everything when a loved one has passed.
stephanie

South Boston, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

stoner man my dear i am mary's daughter you is all the way from big ca and now im from south hill va
its my mother my buissnes so i will put what eva i want to out their ya heard?
PFC Smith

Savannah, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2010

My mother did suffer a horrible death but now I know she is much happier in heaven and Stephanie you are right it was our mother and our business, but maybe Stonerman was just trying to help you realize we dont have to put everything out there.. but I love you mom and I hope to see you again one of these days,

Love,

PFC Smith
Leland

Amelia Court House, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

Well people just on the 7th was 3 years since the death of a good woman, my mother... I am sad to see that time has flown by so damn fast, but what the hay... I should be over seas right now but the military gave me vaccines that caused me to have seizures and now my whole life has been thrown down the gutters... well Ilove ya dearly MOM and will see ya soon if everything doesn't get better with me and to the rest GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

Leland

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Crewe Discussions

Search the Crewe Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Nottoway Schools start before Labor Day... Why? Jul 19 FED UP 1
My New Water Meter Jul 17 incometer 1
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Jul 15 Billy Bob 2,548
Legal Highs (Jul '13) Jul 13 donnie 11
tracy williams (reeves) (Dec '05) Jun '14 lori 59
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) May '14 Nitty Gritty 1 1,356
Crewe Primary Teachers using and selling drugs! Apr '14 Punisher111594 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Crewe Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Crewe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE