Neighbor stealing my fire wood

Posted in the Crewe Forum

its me

Crewe, VA

#1 Feb 22, 2011
I can't stand it anymore I helped him get wood all winter long then when he has none he comes and takes mine. I have real health problems he is fine to cut his own wood. But again he steals mine.
What should I do ??????????
Advocate

Charlotte Court House, VA

#2 Feb 22, 2011
Find some termites and infect his stash.
its me

Crewe, VA

#3 Feb 22, 2011
They live with 4 or 6 dogs in the house they never let them out . The dogs go in the house so some termites wont bother them.
BoredInCrewe

Richmond, VA

#4 Feb 23, 2011
Put up a No Trespassing sign, then fire some warning shots. If that doesn't work, fire some not-so-warning shots.
its me

Crewe, VA

#5 Feb 25, 2011
I was told drill holes in some logs and put some rounds in the holes and let him get some of that.
Im so mad over all this Im not moving and as long as hes married to her he will live there.
Trash will be trash and I will have to put up a big fence to keep him out.

Since: Jan 11

United States

#6 Mar 9, 2011
Look where we're at. This is Nottoway county after all. I mean, people steal band stickers off of your car here.
its me

Crewe, VA

#7 Mar 10, 2011
It's the way the courthouse lets the bad people work Shhhhhh undercover they do the crime and never do the time. Thats a hole other thing. VOTE in November. I love living here, the history, the way houses are built the life and all the real good people that do live here. I have my wood LOCKED in the basement. I see change and that is good for Crewe.

United States

#8 Mar 18, 2011
Disastermind wrote:
Look where we're at. This is Nottoway county after all. I mean, people steal band stickers off of your car here.
I agree all the way. Nottoway County is full of thieves and druggies. The underwear you had on would be stolen here if you didn't have it on.

Since: Jan 11

United States

#9 Jun 9, 2011
its me wrote:
I love living here, the history, the way houses are built the life and all the real good people that do live here.
Not trying to be rude here, but what houses are you seeing that I don't? Most everything here is falling down to the ground due to neglect, or a plain lack of funds to take care of it.

While I'm at it, I'd like to know where those people are. I've been here almost seven years now, and have yet to find any "real good people". I mean, when I am asked to leave the a public park (the one at the softball fields in Crewe) because the people there don't know me and my child and they are uncomfortable with us being there, or a waitress refuses to serve my family because she doesn't know us... I think that speaks for itself about just how "good" the people here are.

As for the history, other than the same ragged Civil War blah blah blah yawn snore, this place is a washed up blip on a map.
Astralaz

Fort Myers, FL

#10 Oct 4, 2012
its me wrote:
I can't stand it anymore I helped him get wood all winter long then when he has none he comes and takes mine. I have real health problems he is fine to cut his own wood. But again he steals mine.
What should I do ??????????

Call the police. If they dont do anything take your chainsaw and start cutting parts off his house and use it for firewood.

He might take a hint.
Astralaz

Fort Myers, FL

#11 Oct 4, 2012
its me wrote:
I was told drill holes in some logs and put some rounds in the holes and let him get some of that.
Im so mad over all this Im not moving and as long as hes married to her he will live there.
Trash will be trash and I will have to put up a big fence to keep him out.
I wouldnt do this for the dogs sake man. They like to lay next to the fire Id bet. Not to mention if your wife or somone else grabbe the log. Best to damage Non-living things. You dont want an involuntary manslaughter on your hands.

Wirtz, VA

#12 Nov 9, 2012
Just lock up the firewood in a shed or if you have it out in the open put dog crap on it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crewe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is the countys' most crooked paid official? (Oct '08) Fri concerned citizen 7
Animal Control in Nottoway County (Nov '07) Dec 14 chargar1 7
Should Crewe Have a Grocery Store? Dec 10 bulk 3
Legal Highs (Jul '13) Dec 10 bulk 15
Farmer's Food coming to Burkeville? Dec 10 bulk 1
The Hills are slum lords (Sep '11) Dec 5 bulk 2
whats going on (Apr '14) Dec 5 bulk 2
Crewe Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Crewe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Crewe News, Events & Info