First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Loves My Town

United States

#21 Oct 17, 2009
And lets not forget that McDonnell wants to privatize all State-owned ABC stores. How many people will that put out of work by closing down one of only two state agencies that actually make money for Virginia???
CSI

Crewe, VA

#22 Oct 17, 2009
This is about having a grocery store in Crewe and the facts are no bank or major grocer is going to back it. As for McDonnell somehow I worry less about more people not being able to get drunk than programs to help the poor. How many people work in an ABC store? You are forgetting that Tim Kaine has cut a lot of jobs in the state. Unfortunately for Deeds that and a negative campaign is going to hurt him. The latest blogs by his supporters has only turned people off. I find that despicable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crewe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fantasy Football 14 hr bulk 2
"It's not a dire need for a grocery store" BULL Sep 16 Guest 1
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Sep 13 Tony 1,358
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Aug '14 Time Flys 2,546
Nottoway Schools start before Labor Day... Why? Jul '14 FED UP 1
My New Water Meter Jul '14 incometer 1
Legal Highs (Jul '13) Jul '14 donnie 11
•••
•••
•••

Crewe Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Crewe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE