vipersniper

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2008

Until they find out she is a snitch that traded serious jail time for a light sentence.
crystal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2008

If Tracey ever reads this know that I love you!
The Real Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

I have alot to say about this and there is alot of you that have came and posted out on this site...And all of you do not know Tracy the way I do she did not do this I know she is innocent Mike Had a Dark side to him he was always looking over is back and that was not because he was locked up he acted on his own and took my bestfriend down with him told her to not say a word or he would hurt her or the people she loved...all of you people are making it sound like it was Tracy that acted alone in this..she had to Protect her self and her loved ones I saw her tears I felt her pain but she never ever opened up to me I was just as lost on that Nov. day as anyone was Taking Mike down was the Best thing that happend.Tracy is not no cold blooded murderer as you all posted her out to be she her self was running in fear...FEAR OF MIKE but in the end she had nowhere to run! if she had gone to the police than he would have killed her or her loved ones why is it there is all kinds of people trying to defend him and noone trying to defend her WHY noone wants to hear the TRUTH I have alot to say on this as you see I spent countless nights and days and hours with Tracy and Mike and only Mike showed the evil side he hides in deep..If it was you what would you do!?!
The Real Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

Tracy I know you will come home and read this and I want you to know I love you women and all the lies that people have put out here about you well no worries honey it's shame for them They do not Now you like the people that love you do...Sounds like to me They are trying to bild Mike up to be nothing he is...never worrie women you will never have to deal with all this BS it will all soon be a part of the past..You have a Strong Support Group..<3
Wanda

Fredericksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2011

Open your eyes. It doesn't matter how well you knew her. Didn't say she acted ALONE, said she was very much a part of it as Mike was. She helped plan everything, it wasn't just Mike. Just as you said you spent time with Mike and saw his evil side, well when Tracy was up here, I saw the evil in her. She should have gotten a life sentence as well, but whats done is done. Mike is being punished for what he did. He will die in prison and will never see his family again. Tracy will be out and walking the streets in a few years to manipulate more people. She could have called the cops at any time if she was really afraid, but she didn't because she was very much involved. No since in dragging this stuff all up again, let things be. No one will ever know the real truth but Tracy and Mike, the rest of us can argue back and forth til our last dying breath and it won't matter. So the people who want to support Tracy, I understand and may you all find peace, you have something to look forward to, her coming home to you. As for Mike's family, we don't have that. But most of all the victims families don't have it either. Its them that our hearts need to stay with and remember, not Tracy and Mike.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 26 of26
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Crewe Discussions

Search the Crewe Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Nottoway Schools start before Labor Day... Why? Jul 19 FED UP 1
My New Water Meter Jul 17 incometer 1
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Jul 15 Billy Bob 2,548
Legal Highs (Jul '13) Jul 13 donnie 11
tracy williams (reeves) (Dec '05) Jun '14 lori 59
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) May '14 Nitty Gritty 1 1,356
Crewe Primary Teachers using and selling drugs! Apr '14 Punisher111594 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Crewe Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Crewe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE