Forgotten

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2011

His Autopsy said no street drugs of any kind & people always want to blame other people when they get in trouble instead of facing responsibility,when they get busted or if they are using it is someone else who should pay the price.!st you answer the person is listed & knew him very well then you ask about the drugs? so do you really know who did it why would you not tell someone?Knew him very well?????????? Did you not read this ms or Mr advocate
Advocate

Charlotte Court House, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

He did do drugs at one time and that is a fact. You pretty much state what was being said about him by those on the street. What makes sense to people who get hooked on drugs. And if there was his badly burned body how could an autopsy be done? It was said he wanted to turn his life around and I believe that. Telling on these people only brings the cops to your door and face it they do not like a snitch anymore than the people do. They get tired of one person and kick them over to they hang around with.
Forgotten

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

would you like to c his autopsy I would be glad to show you,so everyone who ever did drugs & stops deserves to die wll there would be alot od f bodtes then I will neet you face to face anytime & show you they can do lots of tests these days with a little sounds like you know 2 much or you think you do
Forgotten

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

Jamie could of left the state which he had the opportunity if he felt his life was in danger ,he was also enrolled # SVCC in Keysville attending classes ,but he didn't want to leave his son,he had been asked by a relative to leave in 2008 he had only lived in the trailor since Oct.08 ,he had a nice apt on Dade street but took some bad advice & moved sometimes we all do that ,but there was no way for him to know that now was there ??????
Advocate

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2011

That is what is sad. The thing is too often the past catches up with you. To me he was a kid which means someone forty years younger than I. I do not in any way believe he deserved to die. You are correct there are a lot of bodies from the scourge known as drugs. I cannot tell you the number of people who listened to bad advice. My own niece tried to help a man who was drunk and ended up being killed. What we are saying is that someone with a grudge apparently did not forgive him. You do not have to have drugs in your system. Perhaps it has not occured to you that the devil himself does not want to see someon break away and try to turn their life around. Too many people in that county and other counties found out too late the same thing. I woulld hope for his sake you find peace and realize some things are never solved.
You can honor him by encouraging others not to fall into the same trap. Know this one day and it will not be long justice will be served, if not on this earth then above.
Always missed

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2011

Perhaps it has not occured to you that the devil himself does not want to see someon break away and try to turn their life around. Yes I do realize this but it takes someone's hands to do his evil deeds
Advocate

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2011

Indeed it does and now I have one to fight in another place. That won't be hard because I know that the Lord will be there too. I firmly believe setting fire to an occupied building is the worst thing. I am truly sorry that happened to him. It takes any evil mind to do something like that. I know it is no consolation to you but others in Nottoway have faced the same thing. People have be declared suicides when it wasn't.
Always missed

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2011

The person who did this I believe has a verified mental disorder wish I could say more
An Original

Laurel, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2011

Always missed wrote:
The person who did this I believe has a verified mental disorder wish I could say more
you say u wish u could say more its as if u know who done this to Jamie I think that maybe your comment is to keep drama going on with this loss so all I can say is IF u know something about this step up and tell what u know and if youre afraid of something happenning to u because u did the right thing and u dont trust our authorities in nottoway county take it to a higher person of authority that wont be hypocritical or judgemental cause how would u feel if it was a friend,family or anyone u cared about that this happenned to and someone was being hush hush on it wouldnt u want someone to do the right thing?
Always missed

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2011

I am his family & they don't listen noone listens even the State police .I have tried to tell them things & they just slam the door so to speak in my face. If they did this they would have to be mental or evil.
Always missed

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2011

You could never know how I feel ,the pain the loss ,knowing this police dept dosent care about it that is for sure
An Original

Laurel, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2011

Always missed wrote:
You could never know how I feel ,the pain the loss ,knowing this police dept dosent care about it that is for sure
so the case is pretty much closed now they are just chalking it up to accidental? I still believe that you can go above the police dept and the state police in that area if you believe this was a murder just present the evidence to back your beliefs up and make them investigate hound them if need be cause some leads are better than none just keep fighting and sooner or later it all should come out at least I hope so for jamie and his family
Advocate

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

Sadly it will not be solved because there will always be doubts in the back of the family's mind. So the best thing to do is to find a way to remember him and pray no one else has to go through with this.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 221 - 233 of233
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Crewe Discussions

Search the Crewe Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) 56 min Hoolio 2,539
Legal Highs (Jul '13) Jun 28 funkydizz 9
tracy williams (reeves) (Dec '05) Jun 19 lori 59
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) May '14 Nitty Gritty 1 1,356
Crewe Primary Teachers using and selling drugs! Apr '14 Punisher111594 1
VA Missing Va. Girl Alive, Man In Custody (Dec '10) Apr '14 Jim 1,433
central high? Apr '14 DailyDiscussion 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Crewe Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••