U DUMB

Rocky Mount, VA

#201 Nov 23, 2009
Just Me wrote:
You have misunderstood me terribly!!!! I'm not on crack and I do not use drugs. I am a hardworking professional. I apologized for some of the statements that I made, but I am only telling the truth. The last posting, if you read correctly, is trying to actually help!!!! Lets get past this "snitching" and "pointing fingers". I apologize for my part and if you all are as forgiving and bible toting folks you say you are, then forgive me. Now, I was trying to say to have the law question those recently arrested people. They are always saying that the snitches are "Jamie McComb and Jay Fitzgearld". One of the guys that are on the run, his name is "Tyrone Casper","Tyrone Brooks". They are definitely capable of something like that. I believe one of their girlfriends, white girl name Crystal is still in Crewe. Find out who she is and have them drill her for info. Good luck.
To all the dumb as*** out there tryin to point fingers Tyrone Brooks has been locked up sine 1998 so how can u accuse a man that has been incarcerated that long for murdering somedody and as for
Tyrone Casper he didnt even deal with Jamie at all n has been gone way before it happened.....So do ur homework next time and kno wat u are talking about before u go acussin somebody for something as serious as that DUMB AS***!!!!!!!
missing you

AOL

#202 Feb 10, 2010
I still to this day I do not have any ansers to what happened ,and how a trailor can burn down almost at your back door & you not hear smell or see anything ,but a state trooper can see it from rt460. I still can not go on with out knowing what happened to you the only thing I do know is SOMEONE OUT THERE does KNOW something to solve this case. The county sais accident ,but can't say how it started and the srare police ruled it an undetermined case. PLease..........If you know tell someone. JAmie I love you & miss you so much til we meet again..........I will NEVER let this go a person sleeping doesn't start fires. Thanks for any HELP
Never a quitter

AOL

#203 Jul 26, 2010
Still I haven't given up Jamie I have some leads ,but I follow them myself ,but I might be going to the police soon with what I have.I think people will be surprised 2 find out it was probably a female ,but not the one they think. God see me thru!!!!
Wyatt Earp

United States

#204 May 2, 2011
Wow! Carl has a felony drug possession! A snitch rats on people that do drugs! A piece of shit like Carl plants drugs on people that the police want to take down!
Commsec1

Murrysville, PA

#205 Aug 15, 2011
Anyone with information about this fire please contact us at commsec1@gmail.com. We are a private investigation company with an interest in this matter. We are especially interested in speaking with those who are so vocal here.
We are hoping people who would not give the police info will speak with us. It is time to find the truth in this matter.
Your information is confidential and will only be made public if you want it to be.
We look forward to hearing from you. Do the right thing.
Commsec1

Murrysville, PA

#206 Aug 15, 2011
Never a quitter wrote:
Still I haven't given up Jamie I have some leads ,but I follow them myself ,but I might be going to the police soon with what I have.I think people will be surprised 2 find out it was probably a female ,but not the one they think. God see me thru!!!!
You can contact me. I would like to hear what you have to say.
No Respect

AOL

#207 Aug 15, 2011
Wyatt Earp dosent sound like you know the story to well This page is about his brother that had passed away you have no manners do you? or sympathy for Jamie's family
Advocate

Charlotte Court House, VA

#208 Aug 16, 2011
It is time for those who mourn to have closure. That will not bring the person back, but at some point you have to move on.
Never forgotten

AOL

#209 Aug 16, 2011
You are right people move on but you never forget & when it is your child know matter how old you cant forget .Yes we have been looking for closure & Justice for Jamie & his kids & the rest of the family it is easy for those to say who have not been thru something like this.We prayed & the Lord has sent help.
Advocate

#210 Aug 17, 2011
That is just it, I have gone through this and worse. I suspect you already know who did this and if the investigator is legimite he would go throuch all of the tweets.
Never forgotten

AOL

#211 Aug 18, 2011
What are you saying the person is listed in the comments on here ? What are you trying to tell me?I appreciate all your help. God BLess
Advocate

#212 Aug 19, 2011
Yes and it does take an investigator to read through all comments on law enforcement good or bad to find the person. It is not an law enforcement person. Rather it is someone who knew Jamie very well. You know the sad thing is, whether he was out of drugs or not, people do not escape the violence surrounding drugs. It is like the mafia, you do not quit the company. I hope you understand that. I am just someone with a lot of experince dealing with the aftermath of crime. Which is why I use advocate whether it is for health issues or helping crime victims. All I can do is listen and hopefully point you in the right direction.
Never forgotten

AOL

#213 Aug 19, 2011
His Autopsy said no street drugs of any kind & people always want to blame other people when they get in trouble instead of facing responsibility,when they get busted or if they are using it is someone else who should pay the price.!st you answer the person is listed & knew him very well then you ask about the drugs? so do you really know who did it why would you not tell someone?Knew him very well??????????
Never forgotten

AOL

#214 Aug 19, 2011
@ Advcate one point I 4got to make is one comment that makes sence is that the insurance wont pay if it is arson. They paid & i think someone knows more than they are willing to say .If you know who they are ,are they a poster or or in one of the comments?
Never forgotten

AOL

#215 Aug 19, 2011
another house burned down Jan.20th this year 2driveways passed where jamie lived. They jept the police tape up for 10 days & put it in crine stoppers & as for Jamie's house they took it down before 9a.m, less than 6hrs later & nothing in crime stoppers . The other house noone was living there & no power was on at the house??????????
Advocate

#216 Aug 22, 2011
He was percieved as a snitch and face at one point he did use drugs. My brother-in-law was murdered and he had no drugs in his system. He was a professional man, his car was set on fire. Tell me why would a man with intense medical training shoot himself. There were at least a thousand different combinations he could have used. Yes at one time he too used drugs. I am talking about forty years of experience dealing with people who think they can walk away unscathed. They don't, perhaps those in this area do not realize what can happened. Go down to Richmond or Petersburg any city and find out. Or have most of you forgotten the fatal fires at Rice. You do not forget things like that. I never will but then life seems to be nothing to these days to those that are determined to kill you.
Never forgotten

AOL

#217 Aug 22, 2011
Sorry but I think there was another motive ,I can not get into on here,but you said the person is on one of these posts . Most people would have thought Jamie wasnt @ home no car was there that night.Someone it was rumored just wanted him 2 leave.
Advocate

#218 Aug 23, 2011
For me it is sad when someone loses their life, but you know fire destroys absolutely. Sometimes things go wrong and it ends up the way it did with Jamie. Still if he was being watched they had to know he was home. That means it was someone close to him. I pray that people get off of drugs and turn thier lives around. It can be done.
Never forgotten

AOL

#219 Aug 23, 2011
jamie was not a snitch he never been to jail or arrested for drugs or caught with them NO felonies,so who ever you are get off of it ,he was not snitching unless you know something we all don't his old neighbor was & he is mentioned in another topic forum Nottoway sntitches. He was one reason Jamie moved he was a nut case.Then after Jamie moved from the Dade street apts he moved out of state.
You said you knew who did it why don't you step up to the plate. I pray 2.
Disgusted

AOL

#220 Aug 23, 2011
Who ever set this fire was a coward & their day will come when they meet their maker you write like you knew Jamie if not how can you say these things. They have no concious,God help them when they stand b4 him why do people on here unless they are cowards why do they hide behind fake names when they make these accusations it is like this is more about snitches than catching the one who set the fire.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crewe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teachers selling drugs in Crewe Primary Mar 23 bulk 8
Neighbor stealing my fire wood (Feb '11) Mar 21 bulk 13
Does anyone have stuff stolen from your property? Mar 21 bulk 2
State fish Feb '15 bulk 1
Animal Control in Nottoway County (Nov '07) Feb '15 bulk 8
Poll Who is the countys' most crooked paid official? (Oct '08) Dec '14 bulk 8
Poll Should Crewe Have a Grocery Store? Dec '14 bulk 3
Crewe Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web