broken families
yeah---ok

United States

#1 Aug 20, 2010
over the past year I see that in Nottoway there has been so many people splitting up tho I dont and others dont know what happens behind closed doors I know of at least 10 couples splitting maybe its in the water or maybe its a wild hair from police officers to contractors to regular joes but well known regular joes I even hear they call one group the dog pound gang is that because they run with dogs or are they in heat like dogs?I just dont understand you can walk out on your spouse but its pretty damn piss poor to walk out on your kids that goes for both the man and the woman. Well stay tuned its 4 months left in 2010 God only knows how many more people split up and walk out on their kids.To those who are keeping their kids and doing whats RIGHT at least you know your kids love is your reward and to the others yeah...ok

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crewe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenbridge Gas Prices 15 hr bulk 7
Cheaters Aug 12 I know what you did 5
Joe and Earl Jul '16 bulk 2
LOST in KENBRIDGE Jun '16 bulk 1
do trees fart? Jun '16 I know what you did 2
Found Cocker Spaniel in Rice VA (Jul '10) Jun '16 bulk 3
Kids Jun '16 Montana_Momma 6

Crewe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance