First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Eddie Haskell

Crewe, VA

#22 Feb 26, 2010
Hi Mrs. STONERMAN. I hope you are doing well. I spoke with STONERMAN yesterday evening. He's upset about you and his dad kicking him out of the basement. He asked me if he can move in here at my house. My mom wants to talk to you. I don't think she wants him to live here. Because of the "camembert cheese smell" is what she calls it.
She wants to talk to you so call her when you can.
Thank you.
STONERMAN's friend,
Eddie
CPWG

Hopewell, VA

#23 Feb 27, 2010
[Way to go MOM! I got one of those, do for me and the hell with you, kids too. Grow Up Boyeeeee! Its hard enough to locate a job in this time of economy degradation but get creative and quit being a burden to your family. You owe them that. They've already paid to get you where you are supposed to be. If you can't have respect for the family homew then ya need to find somewhere else to lay your lazy head.
CREWED UP

United States

#24 Mar 4, 2010
Are strange men really callin da hut ?
CREWED UP

United States

#25 Mar 4, 2010
HEY STONER DUDE, there is a place down under the bridge over the hill and under the tree!FIND IT.
Nelly

Charlottesville, VA

#26 Mar 8, 2010
Apparently people know who he is, so we will leave it at that.

Since: Dec 09

Montclair, CA

#27 Mar 16, 2010
dear mom- if you weren't such an annoying low brow ho- you could get a job and get out of the house and let me face the plumber myself. IF I want to shit in the sump pump that is exactly what i am going to do.
What i really wanna do is shit in the water filter so you have to drink my poo
STONERMANS MOM wrote:
STONERMAN,
Your dad and I, we have had about all we can take.
Of course you don't work at Wal Mart. You refuse to apply for a job there or anywhere else! You are content to exist in the basement like a parasite, sucking the joy out of your parents' lives.
I just don't know what to do about you anymore.
This will have to be a final warning to you, son. You know what you need to do so get on the ball and do it. Stop sleeping all day like a useless slug and look for work.
And STONERMAN, PLEASE stop going to the bathroom in the sump pump down there! Once the snow and ice melts it will get clogged up again! Who pays for repairs? Your hardworking father does! Who has to face a disgusted plumber? I do! Stop using it as a toilet!
Loves My Town

Charlottesville, VA

#28 Mar 16, 2010
I think it is time that Stonerman got banned from Topix. It is time for the moderator to remove him. This is a public forum and not everyone appreciates his crude and disgusting comments. Crawl back under the rock you came out from under, Stonerman.

Since: Dec 09

Montclair, CA

#29 Mar 16, 2010
Loves my town
ignore me and I disappear for months on end--
Give me attention-- I strike back

Ignore the troll

that is what I do to you

OOOOOOOOOO
Got in a zinger after all!

Freedom of speech rocks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crewe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
State fish Thu bulk 1
Animal Control in Nottoway County (Nov '07) Thu bulk 8
Who is the countys' most crooked paid official? (Oct '08) Dec '14 bulk 8
Should Crewe Have a Grocery Store? Dec '14 bulk 3
Legal Highs (Jul '13) Dec '14 bulk 15
Farmer's Food coming to Burkeville? Dec '14 bulk 1
The Hills are slum lords (Sep '11) Dec '14 bulk 2
Crewe Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web