First Prev
of 2
Next Last
STONERMANS MOM

Crewe, VA

#1 Jan 3, 2010
Dear STONERMAN,
It's me, you mother. I'm sorry to embarass you in front of all your friends here, but your father and I need to talk to you.
We agreed to let you move into the basement on the condition that you would look for a job. But all you do is play on the computer all night and sleep all day long.
The basement is a disaster area. It smells like body odor and vomit down there. You haven't taken a shower in two weeks, STONERMAN! How can you stand yourself? And you wonder why your acne isn't clearing up? Another issue. Your weight. You're not going to lose any by sitting on your fat ass in front of the computer all night long, eating carry-out pizzs that you pay for with my money!
And why are strange men calling the house asking for you? They say that they're calling about your ad in the m4m on craigslist. What on earth is that?
Your father and I are tired. STONERMAN, it's time for you to start behaving like a responsible adult.
This is an ultimatum. Wake up. Bathe. Put on some clean clothes and get out there and LOOK FOR A JOB!!
Love,
Mom
HateCrewe

United States

#2 Jan 4, 2010
STONERMANS MOM wrote:
Dear STONERMAN,
It's me, you mother. I'm sorry to embarass you in front of all your friends here, but your father and I need to talk to you.
We agreed to let you move into the basement on the condition that you would look for a job. But all you do is play on the computer all night and sleep all day long.
The basement is a disaster area. It smells like body odor and vomit down there. You haven't taken a shower in two weeks, STONERMAN! How can you stand yourself? And you wonder why your acne isn't clearing up? Another issue. Your weight. You're not going to lose any by sitting on your fat ass in front of the computer all night long, eating carry-out pizzs that you pay for with my money!
And why are strange men calling the house asking for you? They say that they're calling about your ad in the m4m on craigslist. What on earth is that?
Your father and I are tired. STONERMAN, it's time for you to start behaving like a responsible adult.
This is an ultimatum. Wake up. Bathe. Put on some clean clothes and get out there and LOOK FOR A JOB!!
Love,
Mom
Congrats Stonerman Mother, If we need to do embarass our children to get them motivated, so be it. Great job, all the mothers and fathers need to take heed. Our children are falling way behind because we fail to put the needed pressure that is needed on them. Mothers get on your kids, it will help them in the long run.
HateCrewe

United States

#3 Jan 4, 2010
Stonermans Mom,
You may not like this but here goes:
Definitions of m4m on the Web:
Men who have sex with men or males who have sex with males (MSM) refers to men who engage in sexual activity with other men, regardless of how they identify themselves; many choose not to accept social identities of gay or bisexual.
CSurvivorI

Crewe, VA

#4 Jan 6, 2010
I thought that was what it meant.
its me

Crewe, VA

#5 Jan 8, 2010
SICK O HOW SICK
Postal

Crewe, VA

#6 Jan 8, 2010
Let us hope that he will listen to his mom. She obviously cares a lot about him.
Loves My Town

United States

#7 Jan 10, 2010
Is this for real?? If so, why doesn't she just kick his lazy but out of her basement?
OGXXL

Fredericksburg, VA

#8 Jan 10, 2010
Stonerman you are not supposed to drink the bong water...!!!!! your moms put your nasty ass out there !!Your moms really ?????
CSurvivorI

Crewe, VA

#9 Jan 13, 2010
I commend his mother for doing this. .
HateCrewe

Petersburg, VA

#10 Feb 2, 2010
Stonerman has resurface from the basement and posting comments that are undesireable.
Nelly

Charlottesville, VA

#11 Feb 4, 2010
You are correct and I truly feel sorry for him because he has a whole lot to learn. Let us hope his mother can help him in some way.

Since: Dec 09

Montclair, CA

#12 Feb 4, 2010
you are all stupid tools-- not just fools
but TOOLS

ALl this because I typed an e-mail about farting in the presence of a crabby uncool walmart clerk

Lets play a game of GUESS WHO WORKS AT WAL_MART
and the answer- more assuredly- will NOT be me

I have not lived with my parents since I was 17
and- although we love each other very much

I am very proud of that fact as are they

They raised me to take care of myself- and not take shit from anyone

so- you all are just jealous I know- as you are stuck living in shithole Va- and I am not

Get lives-- all of you

and- for the record - IF I was gay- id be proud of it- so the M$M jokes aren't jokes on me- they are jokes on yourself- as they make you all look like even bigger bigots than you already make yourself look like.

GET A LIFE REDNECKS
Nelly

Charlottesville, VA

#13 Feb 5, 2010
Yeah we are jealous of an uncouth dopehead that can not find anything to do with his own life.
its me

Crewe, VA

#14 Feb 7, 2010
This is sooooooooo Funny .
Burkeville

Charlottesville, VA

#16 Feb 8, 2010
Yep
hATEcREW

Petersburg, VA

#17 Feb 8, 2010
Who are you kidding stonerman, first your name say it all, second, you were in the blackstone, va walmaart, 3rd, don't blame us because your mother wants you to get a job, stay off the computer and above all learn some manners. Did she put you out of the basement? have you lost weight? concentrate on these issues instead of trying to defend yourself.

Since: Dec 09

Montclair, CA

#18 Feb 8, 2010
HATECREW----
WE ALL HATE YOU
AND I DO NOT NOR HAVE I EVER LIVED IN MOMS BASEMENT
SHE DOESNT EVEN HAVE A BASEMENT- CAUSE SHE PASSED
SO THERE
STONERMANS MOM

Crewe, VA

#19 Feb 11, 2010
STONERMAN,
Your dad and I, we have had about all we can take.
Of course you don't work at Wal Mart. You refuse to apply for a job there or anywhere else! You are content to exist in the basement like a parasite, sucking the joy out of your parents' lives.
I just don't know what to do about you anymore.
This will have to be a final warning to you, son. You know what you need to do so get on the ball and do it. Stop sleeping all day like a useless slug and look for work.
And STONERMAN, PLEASE stop going to the bathroom in the sump pump down there! Once the snow and ice melts it will get clogged up again! Who pays for repairs? Your hardworking father does! Who has to face a disgusted plumber? I do! Stop using it as a toilet!
Loves My Town

United States

#20 Feb 11, 2010
This blog between Stonerman and Stonermans Mom is a joke, right?
Nelly

Charlottesville, VA

#21 Feb 16, 2010
I don't know. But if say this character worked at Walmart I would know who he was in a second. Maybe if his alleged bosses saw him he would be canned.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crewe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is the countys' most crooked paid official? (Oct '08) Dec 19 concerned citizen 7
Animal Control in Nottoway County (Nov '07) Dec 14 chargar1 7
Should Crewe Have a Grocery Store? Dec 10 bulk 3
Legal Highs (Jul '13) Dec 10 bulk 15
Farmer's Food coming to Burkeville? Dec 10 bulk 1
The Hills are slum lords (Sep '11) Dec 5 bulk 2
whats going on (Apr '14) Dec 5 bulk 2
Crewe Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Crewe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Crewe News, Events & Info