This place is more strange than the stuff that goes on in my head.

Posted in the Crewe Forum

Since: Jan 10

Crewe, VA

#1 Jan 18, 2010
Why is what is socially acceptable, accepted at all? I have to question this hanging trouser trend. Why to people find this so "cool"? I think it looks really stupid. I mean when I was young if you saw even the waist band of your underpants you were laughed at. And it makes people look like they have no class, although most don't. And what is happening to music? I'll admit, I listen to some strange music, mostly metal. But this rap and hip hop makes absolutely no sense to me. Okay, it's all about money, women, cars, clubs, gangs, violence, and drugs. And it takes absolutely no talent. All it is is somebody talking to a beat. Not only that but a computer generated beat. And then they record and somehow make a million. Metal, rock, heck anything that vitally includes any instrument takes more talent. I've played drums for a year, it's hard work but it's worth it. Rap is just an excuse for wanting to be famous but you're too lazy. And for those that want to defend rap, I'm talking about this age's rap. Old school rap took talent and it was meaningful. Um, let's see, what else before I stop typing. Ah the way people are becoming less and less intelligent everyday. It's hard to believe that a 15 year old can outwit college students. Well I'm going to leave you at that. Comment and tell me what you think and add to these things.
Nelly

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Jan 25, 2010
I think that is why the song Pants To The Floor had so many admirers. It is because others feel like you do.

United States

#3 Feb 10, 2010
It's just called trying to fit in and be one of the crowd. Speaking of college, you don't have to go to college to be intelligent. People are just plain lazy.
Nelly

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Feb 16, 2010
Amen to the lazy. Better get a grip people becauw nothing lasts forever.

Palmyra, VA

#5 Feb 17, 2010
Enjoy it while it does last though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crewe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is the countys' most crooked paid official? (Oct '08) Dec 23 bulk 8
Animal Control in Nottoway County (Nov '07) Dec 14 chargar1 7
Should Crewe Have a Grocery Store? Dec 10 bulk 3
Legal Highs (Jul '13) Dec 10 bulk 15
Farmer's Food coming to Burkeville? Dec 10 bulk 1
The Hills are slum lords (Sep '11) Dec 5 bulk 2
whats going on (Apr '14) Dec 5 bulk 2
Crewe Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web