its me

Crewe, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2010

Lets all go to the town meetings and the meetings they have in Nottoway and you can film it and recored the hole meeting. Speak up and say whats on your mind as the camera is on see how that goes. We need to take the power back from some ppl.
URight

Charlotte Court House, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2010

I agree but its is ya'll's problem as I got smart and left.

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2010

URight, the best thing that could happen is for people to pack up and leave this terrible place to live. As I say it's unlivable.
its me

Crewe, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

Guest wrote:
URight, the best thing that could happen is for people to pack up and leave this terrible place to live. As I say it's unlivable.
Please dont leave and then your only letting them win. This is a butiful place to live the history thats all around us and the way this old house I bought is built its built real good real builing. I know some of the peaple are ass holes and tehy are the ones that need to move on. You all walk around here saying the south is going to rise again and look your all leaving lets take it back from the peaple that are messing it all up.
peace & love
NewtoNottaway

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

I am not leaving. I moved to Crewe three years ago and found a gorgeous restored Victorian home. I wouldn't change this experience for anything. People have been friendly and I love this town.

Each to their own I guess.
its me

Crewe, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2010

NewtoNottaway wrote:
I am not leaving. I moved to Crewe three years ago and found a gorgeous restored Victorian home. I wouldn't change this experience for anything. People have been friendly and I love this town.
Each to their own I guess.
Cool thats like me I love this old house we bought thanks for staying go to more town meetings and lets get things done.

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

I say people should find out all they can about an area if they are moving to it. What are the Pro's and the Con's? For Nottoway it's all Con's that I can tell. There are some places here that are nice but who want's to be in a town that doesn't have one store at all? The one's that run the so called "town" think you are nuts if you even mention a "store". More like "What's a store??".
Olaf of the Old Dominion

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2010

Is there anything those of you who live near Fort Pickett like to say to the people who live near Naval Air Station Oceana as well as the proposed outlying landing field sites and demand that those Navy jets be placed in your backyard!?

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Never bite the hand that feeds you.
Whatnot

Charlotte Court House, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2010

The issue of the jets was resolved, come up with something new Olaf, I think Guest has mad a perfect case scenario.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Crewe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Aug 1 Time Flys 2,546
Nottoway Schools start before Labor Day... Why? Jul '14 FED UP 1
My New Water Meter Jul '14 incometer 1
Legal Highs (Jul '13) Jul '14 donnie 11
tracy williams (reeves) (Dec '05) Jun '14 lori 59
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) May '14 Nitty Gritty 1 1,356
Crewe Primary Teachers using and selling drugs! Apr '14 Punisher111594 1

Search the Crewe Forum:
•••
•••
Crewe Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Crewe Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••