Comments
1 - 20 of 30 Comments Last updated Jun 21, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wanda

Fredericksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 21, 2008
 
This is to what 'damouse' and 'nottherightwayitsnottway' is commenting on in the other forum "getting away with murder". I think this topic needs a forum of its own! I have tried and still trying to get people to come down and investigate Nottoway. I will not stop until someone does!!!! To many things are going on that is just wrong and that would not be tolerated in other places in the state of Virginia. Right now I am discussing issues with the FBI. Next step, Internal Affairs. I have already spoken with local t.v. stations and 48 hours. There are certain procedures that has to be taken with his kind of stuff and I am going to follow it step by step. Hopefully one day someone will come in and clean that place up.
TRUTH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 21, 2008
 
I CANT HELP BUT NOTICE THE ONLY ONES COMPLAINING ARE CRIMMINALS OR ACCOCIATED WITH CRININALS, WHAT DO YOU ALL HAVE TO HIDE.

Since: Jan 08

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 21, 2008
 
I'm not a criminal or associated with criminals but Blackstone IS way behind times. THey do things their own way and it's all about who you know and how much money you have. FACT.
nothing to hide

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 21, 2008
 
TRUTH wrote:
I CANT HELP BUT NOTICE THE ONLY ONES COMPLAINING ARE CRIMMINALS OR ACCOCIATED WITH CRININALS, WHAT DO YOU ALL HAVE TO HIDE.
Hey look dude,either you don't live in Nottoway, or You work for Nottoway.Because you don't have a clue,or maybe you just choose to turn your head the other way and ignore the problems. Either you're a part of the solution, or part of the problem.If you call yourself the truth, you should speak it.
nothing to hide

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 21, 2008
 
BEN28 wrote:
I'm not a criminal or associated with criminals but Blackstone IS way behind times. THey do things their own way and it's all about who you know and how much money you have. FACT.
I wish I had a nickel for everytime that I've heard that! You are exactly right! Like the 72yr old x Burkeville town councilman that molested that 10year old girl he only received 10 years-all suspended but 40 DAYS!WTF? Come on!
Wanda

Fredericksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 21, 2008
 
TRUTH wrote:
I CANT HELP BUT NOTICE THE ONLY ONES COMPLAINING ARE CRIMMINALS OR ACCOCIATED WITH CRININALS, WHAT DO YOU ALL HAVE TO HIDE.
You say that we are either criminals or associated with criminals....I am not a criminal, but I am related to one. However, that is not why I am saying Nottoway is corrupt. I do have my reasons, which are facts!! What do I have to hide, not a damn thing. You should be asking the Nottoway officials that question. I do not live in that county and I haven't for 20 years, thank God. But something has to be done. Things are backwards there...and it is not right!!
TRUTH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 22, 2008
 
Damn did I strike a nerve or what, sounds like you all have something to hide. You know what they say about the ones that protest to much.
WTF

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 23, 2008
 
TRUTH wrote:
Damn did I strike a nerve or what, sounds like you all have something to hide. You know what they say about the ones that protest to much.
you call your self the truth what ether you are just stupied or you are the one with something to hide !!! I BET YOU VOTED FOR BUSH !!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jan 08

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 24, 2008
 
Just like the Firemen who go around bragging that they can drink and drive, speed or whatever because no cop in Balckstone would give them a ticket. Why is this???? Because they do such an important job for the town? Well, if that's the case why not give the people who actually work on the town, military, etc breaks? Aren't their jobs important?? Once again, all about who you know. If you're a Fireman in Blackstone, that gives you the right to abide by what laws you want. FACT.
TRUTH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 24, 2008
 
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>you call your self the truth what ether you are just stupied or you are the one with something to hide !!! I BET YOU VOTED FOR BUSH !!!!!!!!!!
At least I know how to spell stupid and I do have the right to vote DO YOU, by the way if you went to school where did you go?(Lunenburg LOL)
WTF

Blackstone, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 26, 2008
 
Speaking of corruption-how about the case in Burkeville of Wally Williamson.This case took place at NOTTOWAY COURTHOUSE. Mayo Gravitt and Judge Warren allowed this pervert to go free. Why? Corruption, thats why. How about the cop in Blackstone that killed his partner Oakly the "DRug Dog". How about the Crewe cop got into trouble and they are taking it under advisement until May 2009,while being Reinstated.How about the cop in Burkeville driving the Town police car to Richmond to see his grandaughter in the hospital.How about the cheif in Crewe claiming that there is GANGS in Crewe.There is like a 2ft. peace of plywood w/MS13 painted on it. There is no visable sightings of GANGS in Crewe. No escalating crimes, no people on the street, nothing. Its just a way to scare the people and allows them the right to have warrentless searches and harrass any one they damn well please.How about the cops planting evidence. I thought the cops jobs were to protect and serve, not to imprison and enslave. What happened to the Constitution, your rights are gone when they leave the law open to interpitation.The law is only used to their convienience.By the way the child molester isnt even on probation.
J Lo

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 27, 2008
 
TRUTH wrote:
I CANT HELP BUT NOTICE THE ONLY ONES COMPLAINING ARE CRIMMINALS OR ACCOCIATED WITH CRININALS, WHAT DO YOU ALL HAVE TO HIDE.
YOU ASK WHAT THEY HAVE TO HIDE YET YOU HIDE YOUR IDENTITY. "TRUTH" HA! YOU SEEM TO BE ONE THAT JUST LIKES TO STIR TO SEE HOW MUCH YOU CAN MAKE A STINK.
vipersniper

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 30, 2008
 
We hide our identies for valid reason. Intimidation and no I am not a criminal, my husband worked in state law enforcement for 25 years. That corruption exists is a fact, the prosecutor has turned his head when a rich white woman killed two children in Blackstone back in 1999 but he went after a man for murder based on a snitch's say so. A snitch facing five felony charges. DNA evidence came back and showed that the inmate Larry Stokes was not at the scene. But still he went to prison. I am not one to buy that a person is innocent of a crime unless the evidence proves that to be the fact. DNA has cleared and convicted criminals. The above facts are true, we all know it and we all hope some day to see justice done.
I know who each of these bloggers are and they can not get the same attention out of the local newspapers. And I also separate fact from fiction. It is not fantasy but too much reality. I suppose this does occur in every small town. There is a saying about Nottoway, there is the right way, the wrong way and then there is Nottoway. J Lo says that the bloggers hide their identity well the same applies to him.
WTF

Blackstone, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 30, 2008
 
It all begins with one word, MAYO! And I'm not making a sandwich.
vipersniper

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 1, 2008
 
Good one WTF.
vipersniper

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 1, 2008
 
Or Mayo the Yoyo.
CREWED UP

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 28, 2010
 
Ive had crewe cops and nottoway deputies train they"re guns on me over missed court date.I was sitting in my living room with three year old watching the little mermaid thinking my court date was the following Tuesday as was stated on the ticket.Of course non of thiswas allowed to be said in court.The ticket was for a suspended license.
its me

Blackstone, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 7, 2010
 
I think I can see a change coming real soon .
NottaChance

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 8, 2010
 
Care to elaborate? I'd love to know what kind of "change" is coming to Crewe. Is the Postal Service discontinuing the zip code?

I picked up a Crewe newspaper last time I was in the area and, of course, it wasn't good for anything but cleaning the windshield.(Though for 50 cents, I think I should get a little more paper. Wow, it got EVEN SMALLER since the last time I saw one!)
Guest

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 8, 2010
 
I would think it's me meant that the change is the new Mayor and Town council. With the newspaper, yeah it's not the best but if you notice just about all the newspapers around have gotten smaller.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Crewe Discussions

Search the Crewe Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Nottoway Schools start before Labor Day... Why? Jul 19 FED UP 1
My New Water Meter Jul 17 incometer 1
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Jul 15 Billy Bob 2,548
Legal Highs (Jul '13) Jul 13 donnie 11
tracy williams (reeves) (Dec '05) Jun '14 lori 59
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) May '14 Nitty Gritty 1 1,356
Crewe Primary Teachers using and selling drugs! Apr '14 Punisher111594 1
•••
•••
•••
Crewe Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Crewe Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Crewe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Crewe News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Crewe
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••