Arrest of Inspector General Tony Dubois

Posted in the Crete Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
D-BO

Park Ridge, IL

#1 Apr 11, 2012
Gee, I wonder what all the shitheads I mean cops are going to do now that Tony Dubois has been arrested? I wonder how many more Markham Police officers are going to be next? You don't think for one second he would rat on on those great upstanding cops which is the Markaham P.D. do you? Lets see, who will be joining him at bond hearing, Gayboy Phil Miller? Grandpa Bill Brazil? THeif Daryl Starks? Theif Andre Webb? Criminal LOnnie Hess? Where does it end? This dirtbags are actually making arrests when they should be arrested themselves!!!! The dept is a joke and the Mayor should resign in disgrace, but he won't. What does he care? He's just as responsible as the actual criminal/cops, since he hired them and allowed them to continue to work there. Must be a great day to be a Markahm resident.
Markham resident

Plainfield, IL

#2 Apr 16, 2012
Why was he arrested?
D-BO wrote:
Gee, I wonder what all the shitheads I mean cops are going to do now that Tony Dubois has been arrested? I wonder how many more Markham Police officers are going to be next? You don't think for one second he would rat on on those great upstanding cops which is the Markaham P.D. do you? Lets see, who will be joining him at bond hearing, Gayboy Phil Miller? Grandpa Bill Brazil? THeif Daryl Starks? Theif Andre Webb? Criminal LOnnie Hess? Where does it end? This dirtbags are actually making arrests when they should be arrested themselves!!!! The dept is a joke and the Mayor should resign in disgrace, but he won't. What does he care? He's just as responsible as the actual criminal/cops, since he hired them and allowed them to continue to work there. Must be a great day to be a Markahm resident.
Another Resident

South Holland, IL

#3 Apr 17, 2012
@D-BO If he was arrested when and why. Shouldn't this be public information. Has it been in the newspaper?
activist

Midlothian, IL

#4 Apr 18, 2012
Debois isn't the only corrupt cop within the south suburbs. after u finish with the markham police dept. why don't u head on out to robbins & start with the coke head chief john homes & the rest will follow
Idiot Corrector

Chicago, IL

#5 Apr 18, 2012
To the lying idiot thats claiming DeBois was arrested, you're a lying sack of shit. I'm with him right now. Maybe that was your mom they arrested, I think she favors him a little.
Lucky

Chicago, IL

#6 Apr 19, 2012
:-(
Yep He Is Corrupt

Harvey, IL

#9 Apr 19, 2012
Idiot Corrector wrote:
To the lying idiot thats claiming DeBois was arrested, you're a lying sack of shit. I'm with him right now. Maybe that was your mom they arrested, I think she favors him a little.
Wow! Well thats real mature. Dont try so hard to convince us that your buddy is a good cop. Please face reality that he's rumored to be under arrest in a FEDERAL custody in PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL right now! The COWARDS consciense started to eat away at him (FROM ALL THE BOGUS CASES HE'S PUT ON PEOPLE I'M SURE) and he's worried about the Feds being at the Markham Police Dept investigating him for a week or so. He allegedly tried to commit suicide more than once. I would guess he's being investigated for corruption and now a few other Markham officers are also under arrest with him. WHATS DONE IN THE DARK WILL ALWAYS COME TO THE LIGHT!!! I WONDER WHO HE'S GOING TO THROW UNDER THE BUS TO TRY TO SAVE HIMSELF? I'D BE CONCERNED IF I WERE YOU!!! HOPE YOU NEVER DID ANYTHING DIRTY WITH HIM...OR DID YOU?!!! TSK TSK TSK. HE'S A BUM AND MAKES GOOD COPS LOOK REALLY BAD! THIS CLOWN HAS NEVER DONE ANY HONEST SOLID POLICE WORK YET, HE'S ALLOWED TO CARRY A BADGE & GUN! WHY WOULD ANYBODY (MAYOR WEBB) GIVE A GLORIFED GANG BANGER A BADGE AND A GUN AND ALLOW HIM TO "PROTECT & PATROL" OUR STREETS? I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I FEEL A LOT SAFER NOW THAT HE'S IN CUSTODY. NOW MAYBE THE REAL OFFICERS THAT TAKE THEIR OATHS SERIOUSLY CAN DO THEIR JOBS WITHOUT BEING ALIENATED. WOULD YOU FEEL SAFE DOING THEIR JOB KNOWING THAT YOUR FELLOW OFFICER DOESNT HAVE YOUR BACK BECAUSE YOU'RE AN HONEST COP? OH BY THE WAY... I BELIEVE THE "RUMOR" 100%!!!
wow

United States

#10 Apr 20, 2012
It's no rumor
Another Resident

South Holland, IL

#11 Apr 20, 2012
If it's no rumor is he still on payroll. Has he been relieved of his duties. What's going on with Mayor Webb to allow this on his watch if it's true.
Yep He Is Corrupt

Harvey, IL

#12 Apr 20, 2012
Another Resident wrote:
If it's no rumor is he still on payroll. Has he been relieved of his duties. What's going on with Mayor Webb to allow this on his watch if it's true.
That I'm not sure of but I hear that he was stripped of his badge and gun and vehicle. I would hope that if he is under arrest by the Feds he would no longer be on payroll.
D-BO

Park Ridge, IL

#13 Apr 20, 2012
Well he didn't have to relinquish his gun since it was already taken away from him when his wife had a order of protection put out on him. So he walks around City Hall without his gun, how sad.
D-BO

Park Ridge, IL

#14 Apr 20, 2012
As far as him being indicted by the feds and still being a Markaham Cop you can believe it. See, in Markham just because you commit a crime that would get anybody else thrown in prison, Markaham looks the other way. Case in point, Daryl Starks and Andre Webb, steal $12,000 in a raid in Dolton, get caught, and are a given a 30 day suspension.( Oh yes they are back on the streets, answering your calls for service and pulling you over on traffic stops, be careful if they go through your car, something may come up missing). Than there is Lonnie Hess, arrested by the ATF and State Police for buying gun barrels for his gangbanging buddys in an Indiana Gun store. He was fired and brought back! Now defend that truth!
D-BO

Park Ridge, IL

#15 Apr 20, 2012
Actually I heard his mother committed suicide out of embarrassment since she was to ashamed to claim him as her son since she knew he was a dirty p.o.s.! and would eventually wind up being in prison.
D-BO

Park Ridge, IL

#16 Apr 20, 2012
Another Resident wrote:
@D-BO If he was arrested when and why. Shouldn't this be public information. Has it been in the newspaper?
Not everything is made public record right away, sometimes indictments are sealed for various reasons. I bet you didn't hear anything about Daryl Starks, Andre Webb and Lonnie Hess, but its all true as far as what they did
John

Chicago, IL

#17 Apr 21, 2012
Hess father is a police/fire commissioner. There ya go
Why are you so mad

Plainfield, IL

#18 Apr 21, 2012
Don't take offense to this, but you sound like a disgruntle employee? They say, innocent until proven guilty right?
D-BO wrote:
<quoted text>Not everything is made public record right away, sometimes indictments are sealed for various reasons. I bet you didn't hear anything about Daryl Starks, Andre Webb and Lonnie Hess, but its all true as far as what they did
More To Come

Oak Forest, IL

#19 Apr 21, 2012
Officer Miller, Brazil, Newman, and Newell are up next to bat. Markham is getting a thorough cleaning and I guarantee you that you will hear arrests on these officers. I'm talking about photos and video evidence included! Stay tuned!
Yep He Is Corrupt

Harvey, IL

#20 Apr 21, 2012
More To Come wrote:
Officer Miller, Brazil, Newman, and Newell are up next to bat. Markham is getting a thorough cleaning and I guarantee you that you will hear arrests on these officers. I'm talking about photos and video evidence included! Stay tuned!
I know I cant wait! I wish I could have a front row seat with popcorn & good n plenty!!!!
Yep He Is Corrupt

Harvey, IL

#21 Apr 21, 2012
Idiot Corrector wrote:
Anybody else wondering why "The Idiot Corrector" has not responded yet? Maybe he/she is one of the other officers that has been arrested with Debo.#foodforthought
MPD REBEL

Elmhurst, IL

#23 Apr 24, 2012
YOU BUMS HAVE NO IDEA WTF YOU ARE EVEN TALKING ABOUT!! HE HAS NOT BEEN ARRESTED, HE IS NOT BEING INVESTIGATED FOR CORRUPTION AND HE HAS ARRESTED AND SENT MORE GANG BANGING DRUG DEALERS TO PRISON FOR LIFETIMES THAN ANY MARKHAM POLICE OFFICER CURRENT FOR THAT MATTER!! AND D-BO YOU AINT NOTHING BUT A PUSSY!! HIS MOTHER DIED A FEW YEARS BACK AND IT WASN'T FROM SUICIDE!!! AND HE DEF STILL HAS HIS BADGE AND GUN PUNK!! HE WAS NOT IN NO DAMN PSYCH HOSPITAL AND DID NOT TRY TO KILL HIMSELF! BUT OBVIOUSLY YOU NEED TO KILL YOURSELF CAUSE YOU HAVE NO LIFE OTHER THAN TO TALK ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE!! ALL OF YOU NEED TO TAKE A LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND BE DISGRACED PHONY BASTARDS!! HA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crete Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Recovery everywhere BUT Monee 20 hr Wiseup 8
Does Monee need younger Police Officers? (Aug '09) Thu Knows The Truth 42
Markham Police (Jan '09) Feb 25 Curious79 352
Daughter of ex-Obama pastor guilty in fraud sch... Feb 24 concerned taxpayer 3
Restaurant over charge in Mokena Feb 23 bmom5 1
He's a thief- Rocco Demarco Feb 22 Brian E 2
Marian Catholic Feb 22 God 7
Crete Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Crete People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future