Motorcycle gang worries small Ore. town

Apr 26, 2008 Read more: KATU-TV Portland

“When any motorcycle group moves into town, it's not safe”

CRESWELL, Ore. - Lillian Helck has lived in Creswell for 15 years. Over the past couple days, she said she's never been so scared. via KATU-TV Portland

Read more

“Quack Quack I don't care”

Since: Apr 08

Springfield Oregon

#1 Apr 27, 2008
I live in Creswell since 1993, it's not all that friendly mostly it's farmers and yuppies from California. Now Cottage Grove is a friendly town (about 8 miles south of Creswell) Creswell is being over crowded, there are new homes going up on the other side of the freeway, there is only two stop lights in the whole town and the second one was added just recently. It's not a small town anymore and sadly the more people here the more rude the town has become. The drivers in this town are the rudest, they dart out in front of you flipping you off as they nearly take off the front of your car with their big SUV's and trucks. I remember when Creswell was a nice little farming town now it's just becoming a big town, sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Creswell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Terry Bean takes leaves of absence from Human R... 3 hr Starskey 14
i want to move to oregon (Aug '10) Apr 4 Disgusting 25
Yodhheh (Aug '14) Apr 3 no one 23
Itís critically important to sue the Eugene P.D. Apr 1 Lane Co 1
Best meteorologist Mar 23 support free speech 1
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Oregon (... (Oct '10) Apr '14 Joey 5
Oriflame (Sep '13) Sep '13 Marsha 1
More from around the web

Creswell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]