Motorcycle gang worries small Ore. town

Motorcycle gang worries small Ore. town

There are 1 comment on the KATU-TV Portland story from Apr 26, 2008, titled Motorcycle gang worries small Ore. town. In it, KATU-TV Portland reports that:

“When any motorcycle group moves into town, it's not safe”

CRESWELL, Ore. - Lillian Helck has lived in Creswell for 15 years. Over the past couple days, she said she's never been so scared. via KATU-TV Portland

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KATU-TV Portland.

“Quack Quack I don't care”

Since: Apr 08

Springfield Oregon

#1 Apr 27, 2008
I live in Creswell since 1993, it's not all that friendly mostly it's farmers and yuppies from California. Now Cottage Grove is a friendly town (about 8 miles south of Creswell) Creswell is being over crowded, there are new homes going up on the other side of the freeway, there is only two stop lights in the whole town and the second one was added just recently. It's not a small town anymore and sadly the more people here the more rude the town has become. The drivers in this town are the rudest, they dart out in front of you flipping you off as they nearly take off the front of your car with their big SUV's and trucks. I remember when Creswell was a nice little farming town now it's just becoming a big town, sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Creswell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adam Marcus - The Psycho (Jan '13) 21 hr Miney 3
Bernie Sanders Rally Sun for President San... 1
News New sex offender facility could be built in Wes... (Feb '08) Sun toots 7
Local violence from politicians and cops Jul 9 demand justice 1
News Lawsuit alleges lack of treatment in Lane Count... Jul 5 on his side 1
Rick Scott theif Feb '16 Maria Earl 1
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Oregon (... (Oct '10) Apr '14 Joey 5

Creswell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Creswell Mortgages