Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 | Posted by: TopMod15 | Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Comments
14,501 - 14,520 of 16,145 Comments Last updated Thursday Aug 28

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#16618 Feb 25, 2013
Boats Second Class wrote:
A 3yr. old boy was examining himself while taking a bath. "MOM",he asked,"Are these my brains?" "Not yet,"she replied.
Hey, that's another good 'ern, Boats!!! Between the two of us, maybe we can turn this turkey into something a little bit more useful!!! Have a great day, my friend!
Waiyusotan

Dahlonega, GA

#16619 Feb 25, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, that's another good 'ern, Boats!!! Between the two of us, maybe we can turn this turkey into something a little bit more useful!!! Have a great day, my friend!
THANK YOU STEVE! A New Zealander is walking with a sheep under each arm. A man says,"You Sheerin Mate?" He said,"No! They're All Mine!"
Boats Second Class

Dahlonega, GA

#16620 Feb 25, 2013
An affluent couple gets into an argument over dinner. "If you could cook,"said the husband,"We could fire the chef!" "Yes,If you could s@#$w," the wife replied. "We could fire the driver too!"

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#16621 Feb 26, 2013
Waiyusotan wrote:
<quoted text> THANK YOU STEVE! A New Zealander is walking with a sheep under each arm. A man says,"You Sheerin Mate?" He said,"No! They're All Mine!"
HA-HA-HA!!! That's a great one! Thank you for sharing, and have a great day, my friend!!

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#16622 Feb 26, 2013
The lawyer was cross-examining a witness.“Isn’t it true," he bellowed,“That you were given $500 to throw this case?”

The witness did not answer. Instead, he just stared out the window as though he hadn’t heard the question.

The attorney repeated himself, again getting the same reaction - no response.

Finally, the judge spoke to the witness,“Please answer the question.”

“Oh,” said the startled witness,“I thought he was talking to you!”
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#16623 Feb 26, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
The lawyer was cross-examining a witness.“Isn’t it true," he bellowed,“That you were given $500 to throw this case?”
The witness did not answer. Instead, he just stared out the window as though he hadn’t heard the question.
The attorney repeated himself, again getting the same reaction - no response.
Finally, the judge spoke to the witness,“Please answer the question.”
“Oh,” said the startled witness,“I thought he was talking to you!”
Then you were convicted of stupidity in the 3rd degree.
jct

Crestwood, KY

#16624 Feb 26, 2013
wow this has went on forever
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#16625 Feb 26, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
The lawyer was cross-examining a witness.“Isn’t it true," he bellowed,“That you were given $500 to throw this case?”
The witness did not answer. Instead, he just stared out the window as though he hadn’t heard the question.
The attorney repeated himself, again getting the same reaction - no response.
Finally, the judge spoke to the witness,“Please answer the question.”
“Oh,” said the startled witness,“I thought he was talking to you!”
Good one ,Stevie!
clutch

Harrodsburg, KY

#16627 Feb 26, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
The lawyer was cross-examining a witness.“Isn’t it true," he bellowed,“That you were given $500 to throw this case?”
The witness did not answer. Instead, he just stared out the window as though he hadn’t heard the question.
The attorney repeated himself, again getting the same reaction - no response.
Finally, the judge spoke to the witness,“Please answer the question.”
“Oh,” said the startled witness,“I thought he was talking to you!”
your jokes are the only reason I look at this.You are helping others laugh.Politics as a rule sucks so maybe you can keep making this thread useful.
green ader

AOL

#16628 Feb 26, 2013
we should cut military spending and disarm immediately ,..

that way ,
the money saved can go to our poor people ,..

so they can get more free food
free housing
and free health insurance ,..

and they should be able to have as many children as they wish ,..
and need not ever work ,..
vote democrat !

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#16629 Feb 27, 2013
clutch wrote:
<quoted text>your jokes are the only reason I look at this.You are helping others laugh.Politics as a rule sucks so maybe you can keep making this thread useful.
Thank you so much, my friend. You get it! I just think that it's better if everyone could start the day with a laugh, or at least a smile on their lips. I know that some of my jokes don't pass the smell test, but I try to post funny ones, and it works, most of the time. I'm humbled by what you say, and I appreciate it very much. Have a wonderful day, my friend!!!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#16631 Feb 27, 2013
green ader wrote:
we should cut military spending and disarm immediately ,..
that way ,
the money saved can go to our poor people ,..
so they can get more free food
free housing
and free health insurance ,..
and they should be able to have as many children as they wish ,..
and need not ever work ,..
vote democrat !
Yeah, that cut of 45 Billion off of 698 Billion will disarm the Military.

I do not know how they will make it.

Lmfao
clutch

Harrodsburg, KY

#16632 Feb 27, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you so much, my friend. You get it! I just think that it's better if everyone could start the day with a laugh, or at least a smile on their lips. I know that some of my jokes don't pass the smell test, but I try to post funny ones, and it works, most of the time. I'm humbled by what you say, and I appreciate it very much. Have a wonderful day, my friend!!!
when you get old as me there ain't too many things to get excited over;a good bowel movement or a good joke are right up on the same level.Thank you for sharing the jokes cause some days the other reason to smile just ain't happening..
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#16633 Feb 27, 2013
Or,it happens by mistake,and that is not a laughing matter!

Jokes do get a laugh,so we appreciate them!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#16634 Feb 27, 2013
Anyone other than me catch Hannity last night?The outburst from the gentleman rep?Had to laugh at this one!
champ kind

Rockford, IL

#16635 Feb 27, 2013
who cares
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#16636 Feb 28, 2013
whitehair wrote:
Anyone other than me catch Hannity last night?The outburst from the gentleman rep?Had to laugh at this one!
Yes, he bitch slapped Hannity the Liar repeatedly.

It was great!
obamatized

London, KY

#16637 Feb 28, 2013
whitehair, its the only way leftwingwhackadoodles can compete is lie and scream like a whooped bitch
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#16638 Feb 28, 2013
obamatized wrote:
whitehair, its the only way leftwingwhackadoodles can compete is lie and scream like a whooped bitch
The only ones that got whooped was you Repukes in another Landslide.

lmfao
lmfao
lmfao

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#16639 Feb 28, 2013
clutch wrote:
<quoted text>when you get old as me there ain't too many things to get excited over;a good bowel movement or a good joke are right up on the same level.Thank you for sharing the jokes cause some days the other reason to smile just ain't happening..
I know exactly what you mean, Clutch! Thank you so much for your kind remarks, and I really appreciate it. Have a wonderful day, my friend!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crestwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 hr Democrat 1,782
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 3 hr Trucked on by 680
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 6 hr In-Like-Flynn 7,938
17-Year Old Girl Molested by KY State Trooper 7 hr uncle granpa 19
The "I Am Dixie Highway" group on Facebook. 8 hr MistaDontPlay 35
Review: Huck's #380 10 hr yaya245 1
Alison Grimes' accepts illegal campaign contrib... 12 hr Grimes Commits Cr... 14
•••
•••
•••

Crestwood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Crestwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Crestwood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Crestwood
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••