Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,169

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Full Story

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#16517 Feb 12, 2013
WTF was spotted running to his mailbox, at the curb in front of his hovel. Actually, he himself often lovingly refers to it as his "little shithole." Anyway, he would run out there, open the mailbox door, look in, close it, and run back into the house. After watching him do this at least 20 times, his neighbor, A. Slew, came over to ask him what was going on.

He replied, "Oh, nothing! My stupid computer keeps saying 'you've got mail,' and, try as I may, I can never find any in the box!"
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#16518 Feb 12, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
WTF was spotted running to his mailbox, at the curb in front of his hovel. Actually, he himself often lovingly refers to it as his "little shithole." Anyway, he would run out there, open the mailbox door, look in, close it, and run back into the house. After watching him do this at least 20 times, his neighbor, A. Slew, came over to ask him what was going on.
He replied, "Oh, nothing! My stupid computer keeps saying 'you've got mail,' and, try as I may, I can never find any in the box!"
Not bad Stevie!

Have to admit though,he probably knows more about a computer than I do!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#16519 Feb 13, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a good sign when a man can get on his knees to worship the Lord,and pray for his men and family!! Our Country needs good men that know how to do this!!!And have the knowledge and will to do it!
How would you know?

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#16520 Feb 13, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Not bad Stevie!
Have to admit though,he probably knows more about a computer than I do!
Naw, he's just another "wish I was something." Have a great day, Whitey, and God bless!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#16522 Feb 13, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>How would you know?
The answer is in front of your face.It is so easy! All one has to do is Trust and Obey,have faith the Lord will help you.Take your problems to the Lord in prayer.Be honest when you are on your knees,though.He may not listen.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#16523 Feb 13, 2013
Thanks,Stevie,same to you!
It is snowing here ===again.
Listened to Obama,Rubio,Rand Paul last night.Stayed up later than usual.
My conclusion:Obama has not changed,still has an ideology of Spend as the last 4 years.Can you believe 5 Trillion more debt and he just goes on and on.
Rubio made a good speech and expressed the Repubs belief very well.Too bad the Repubs could not have done better for him as far as room,air conditioning,etc.
Rand Paul made us proud,clear,well spoken,good delivery.Told what so many of us believe.

Less goverment in our face,leave us alone,spend less,reform medicare,SS#,taxes.Pass a Bill to keep guns away from the mentally ill,it is not the gun`s fault!Oh,well,no Democrat would like any of this as they have Obama`s ideology.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#16525 Feb 13, 2013
whitehair wrote:
My conclusion:Obama has not changed,still has an ideology of Spend as the last 4 years.Can you believe 5 Trillion more debt and he just goes on and on.
Rubio made a good speech and expressed the Repubs belief very well.Too bad the Repubs could not have done better for him as far as room,air conditioning,etc.
Rand Paul made us proud,clear,well spoken,good delivery.Told what so many of us believe.
Less goverment in our face,leave us alone,spend less,reform medicare,SS#,taxes.Pass a Bill to keep guns away from the mentally ill,it is not the gun`s fault!Oh,well,no Democrat would like any of this as they have Obama`s ideology.
Uhh you are in a shrinking minority Stupid.

Enjoy.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#16526 Feb 13, 2013
whitehair wrote:
BTW Stupid the President never spent a dime, like you said the House holds the Check Book.

Stupid arse Republicans.

lmao
lmao
lmao
Margaret

Lexington, KY

#16527 Feb 13, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
Perfect!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#16528 Feb 13, 2013
Margaret wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfect!
For you stupid ones.

lmao
wtfs boyfriend

Lexington, KY

#16529 Feb 13, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>For you stupid ones.
lmao
Don't be angry little darlin'. We're going to have the best Valentine's Day ever!
sorry

Lexington, KY

#16530 Feb 13, 2013
sorry excuse for a man you are. no wedding yet ? little old to be a "boyfriend", aren't you ? are you and the big fat redhead rollin around in flour again with the anal beads by the sex store again ? long walk back to london. have to check it out. ;-)
wtfs boyfriend wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be angry little darlin'. We're going to have the best Valentine's Day ever!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#16531 Feb 13, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>BTW Stupid the President never spent a dime, like you said the House holds the Check Book.
Stupid arse Republicans.
lmao
lmao
lmao
Everything that happens under his watch is his fault!Don`t you all blame Bush that way?So,Obozo has blown $5 Trillion more under his watch!Even ole Hillery says"the buck stops here"when she failed to protect the fallen Americans!! But she did the good thing and left!!
good

Hyden, KY

#16532 Feb 13, 2013
now whats next ?
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#16533 Feb 14, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything that happens under his watch is his fault!Don`t you all blame Bush that way?So,Obozo has blown $5 Trillion more under his watch!Even ole Hillery says"the buck stops here"when she failed to protect the fallen Americans!! But she did the good thing and left!!
Bush was a failure just like you.
haha

Lexington, KY

#16535 Feb 14, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Bush was a failure just like you.
You didn't have a snappy comeback, did you? lmfao
btw

Cantonment, FL

#16536 Feb 14, 2013
never does, but keeps doing it

that's one of the curses of dementia, y'know-
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't have a snappy comeback, did you? lmfao
LOL
Boats Second Class

Morehead, KY

#16537 Feb 14, 2013
You guys may not know this,but,you're nuts!LOL
coach

Cub Run, KY

#16538 Feb 14, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
And if the next prez's name has an (r) beside it. You wont mind as much so good luck. Your team should work on candidate selection . With a president that is soooo bad, seems like it would be pretty easy to do. Guess not.
TWA

London, KY

#16539 Feb 14, 2013
we dont have a prtesident we have a manchild

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crestwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 37 min truthful person h... 5,318
judge Tim feeley (Dec '11) 11 hr Time For A Change 78
Hardin Co. mother pleads guilty after trying to... 11 hr PISSOFF 6
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 16 hr honeymylove 7,937
7th street and Hill (Dec '07) 17 hr E E V 124
Joey Zenos 17 hr curious 3
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 20 hr here 81,640
•••
•••

Crestwood Jobs

•••
•••
•••