Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 | Posted by: TopMod15 | Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Comments (Page 716)

Showing posts 14,301 - 14,320 of16,113
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
hahaha

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

haha wrote:
good ones fellows.help me figure this out..3 men went to the motel paid 10$ a piece for their rooms that's 30 $ the old motel manager was thinking he over charged them.so he sent his bail boy back with 5$ to give back to them, the boy said its to hard to divide this up so he gave them a dollar a piece back stuck the other 2 in his pocket, that made them paying 9$ a piece for their rooms.so 3 nines are 27 and the two the boy stuck in his pocked made 29.where the other dollar?
Okay that's confusing..
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay that's confusing..
Taxes!!
wtf

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Taxes!!
Stupid!
TWA

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

5 from 30 is 25, plus 3 is 28 not 27, it actually cost them 9.33 apiece
TWA

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

these three sisters, 96, 94, and 92 live together the 96 year old decides to take a bath, she sticks her foot in the water and cant remember if shes getting in or out of the tub, she yells and asks her sisters if they know, the 94 year old starts upstairs to tell her , gets half way up and cant remember if shes going up or down, so she yells to the 92 year old and says can you remember which way i was going, the 92 year old knocks on the table and says i hope i never get old enough to not remember what i was doing, then she yells to her sister on the stairs as soon as i answer the door i'll come help you
TWA

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

guess ill leave the jokes to big stevie hes better at it
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

TWA wrote:
guess ill leave the jokes to big stevie hes better at it
No no, you are quite the joke.
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

mrogmann wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=iy3yi9OlBq 0
Deport and take Obama with tem
Try English next time stupid.
TWA

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

wonder why some of these leftwingwhackadoos think they are so smart it has to be the people they are around are dumbern a three day old retarded jackass because i havent met one yet with the sense god gave a flapper bill on a gooses ass
Greg

Drift, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Want to pay more taxes and share your hard earned wages.

Vote for a Democrat!

If you want gun control vote for a Democrat!

Watch as the Democrat Party destroys America!
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Greg wrote:
Want to pay more taxes and share your hard earned wages.
Vote for a Democrat!
If you want gun control vote for a Democrat!
Watch as the Democrat Party destroys America!
Want to starve to death on Minimum Wages? Vote Republitard.

Want to see Billionaires get richer? Vote Republitard.

Want to see Draft dodgers send poor boys into needless Wars? Vote Republitard.

Republicans have been revealed.
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

TWA wrote:
wonder why some of these leftwingwhackadoos think they are so smart it has to be the people they are around are dumbern a three day old retarded jackass because i havent met one yet with the sense god gave a flapper bill on a gooses ass
Well you are in retard School.
TWA

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

yes im trying to educate you leftwingwhackadoo retards i agree

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Two rather old retired racehorses are in a bar getting totally drunk. After about two hours the first racehorse says "You know.... when I was a young racehorse...from one hundred starts, I won (hic) 90 races, got 5 seconds and 5 thirds.... I am without doubt the greatest racehorse that ever lived....blah blah blah..."

In response to this and approximately a half an hour later the second racehorse responded, "Oh yeah...when I was a young racehorse...from one hundred starts, I won (hic) 95 races, got 2 seconds and 3 thirds.... I am the greatest racehorse that ever lived.... blah blah blah..."

Now it was about this time that the bartender (a greyhound) decided that they were drunk enough so he said, "I am sick of you two telling one another how great you are, you are both drunk and I am throwing you out of the bar, but before I do I want to let you know that when I was a young greyhound, from one hundred starts, I won 100 races, no seconds and no thirds."

The two racehorses were shocked and for 5 minutes sat with their mouths open until the fist racehorse finally said, "Isn't that amazing (hic)...a talking greyhound!"
ima

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

BIG_STEVIE wrote:
Two rather old retired racehorses are in a bar getting totally drunk. After about two hours the first racehorse says "You know.... when I was a young racehorse...from one hundred starts, I won (hic) 90 races, got 5 seconds and 5 thirds.... I am without doubt the greatest racehorse that ever lived....blah blah blah..."
In response to this and approximately a half an hour later the second racehorse responded, "Oh yeah...when I was a young racehorse...from one hundred starts, I won (hic) 95 races, got 2 seconds and 3 thirds.... I am the greatest racehorse that ever lived.... blah blah blah..."
Now it was about this time that the bartender (a greyhound) decided that they were drunk enough so he said, "I am sick of you two telling one another how great you are, you are both drunk and I am throwing you out of the bar, but before I do I want to let you know that when I was a young greyhound, from one hundred starts, I won 100 races, no seconds and no thirds."
The two racehorses were shocked and for 5 minutes sat with their mouths open until the fist racehorse finally said, "Isn't that amazing (hic)...a talking greyhound!"
CUTE!
blue

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

always vote blue dont matter who it is just blue
Rand Paul

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Rand Paul is a great politician
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Rand Paul wrote:
Rand Paul is a great politician
He is a sorry pos.
TWA

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

id vote for castro before i would blue, blue is worse than communist
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

TWA wrote:
id vote for castro before i would blue, blue is worse than communist
Red is Communist stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,301 - 14,320 of16,113
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Air Quality Alert for Oldham County was issued at July 22 at 3:56AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Crestwood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Crestwood People Search