Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 | Posted by: TopMod15 | Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Comments (Page 712)

Showing posts 14,221 - 14,240 of16,110
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

ima wrote:
<quoted text> Hilarious!
Agree,Stevie gets em out!This guy knew about as much about a computor as some of us!Me particularly.Wonder how hot it was?

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

ima wrote:
<quoted text> Hilarious!
Thank you, my friend! I'm glad you enjoy the jokes. Have a wonderful day, too!

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree,Stevie gets em out!This guy knew about as much about a computor as some of us!Me particularly.Wonder how hot it was?
Thanks, Whitey, for the kind words! Have a great day!

Since: Nov 12

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

A woman came out of her house and saw 3 old men with long white beards sitting in her front yard. She did not recognize them. She said “I don’t think I know you, but you must be hungry. Please come in and have something to eat.”“Is the man of the house home?”, they asked.“No”, she said.“He’s out.”“Then we cannot come in”, they replied. In the evening when her husband came home, she told him what had happened.“Go tell them I am home and invite them in!” The woman went out and invited the men in.“We do not go into a House together,” they replied.“Why is that?” she wanted to know. One of the old men explained:“His name is Wealth,” he said pointing to one of his friends, and said pointing to another one,“ He is Success, and I am Love.” Then he added,“Now go in and discuss with your husband which one of us you want in your home.” The woman went in and told her husband what was said. Her husband was overjoyed.“How nice!!”, he said.“Since th
at is the case, let us invite Wealth. Let him come and fill our home with wealth!” His wife disagreed.“My dear, why don’t we invite Success?” Their daughter-in-law ­ was listening from the other corner of the house. She jumped in with her own suggestion:“Would it not be better to invite Love? Our home will then be filled with love!”“Let us heed our daughter-in-law ­’s advice,” said the husband to his wife.“Go out and invite Love to be our guest.” The woman went out and asked the 3 old men,“Which one of you is Love? Please come in and be our guest.” Love got up and started walking toward the house. The other 2 also got up and followed him. Surprised, the lady asked Wealth and Success:“I only invited Love, Why are you coming in?” The old men replied together:“If you had invited Wealth or Success, the other two of us would've stayed out, but since you invited Love, Wherever He goes, we go with him. Wherever there is Love, there is also Wealth and Success!!!!!!

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

ima

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Annoying Keyboard Tapper wrote:
A woman came out of her house and saw 3 old men with long white beards sitting in her front yard. She did not recognize them. She said “I don’t think I know you, but you must be hungry. Please come in and have something to eat.”“Is the man of the house home?”, they asked.“No”, she said.“He’s out.”“Then we cannot come in”, they replied. In the evening when her husband came home, she told him what had happened.“Go tell them I am home and invite them in!” The woman went out and invited the men in.“We do not go into a House together,” they replied.“Why is that?” she wanted to know. One of the old men explained:“His name is Wealth,” he said pointing to one of his friends, and said pointing to another one,“ He is Success, and I am Love.” Then he added,“Now go in and discuss with your husband which one of us you want in your home.” The woman went in and told her husband what was said. Her husband was overjoyed.“How nice!!”, he said.“Since th
at is the case, let us invite Wealth. Let him come and fill our home with wealth!” His wife disagreed.“My dear, why don’t we invite Success?” Their daughter-in-law ­ was listening from the other corner of the house. She jumped in with her own suggestion:“Would it not be better to invite Love? Our home will then be filled with love!”“Let us heed our daughter-in-law ­’s advice,” said the husband to his wife.“Go out and invite Love to be our guest.” The woman went out and asked the 3 old men,“Which one of you is Love? Please come in and be our guest.” Love got up and started walking toward the house. The other 2 also got up and followed him. Surprised, the lady asked Wealth and Success:“I only invited Love, Why are you coming in?” The old men replied together:“If you had invited Wealth or Success, the other two of us would've stayed out, but since you invited Love, Wherever He goes, we go with him. Wherever there is Love, there is also Wealth and Success!!!!!!
interestingly nice post!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

ima wrote:
<quoted text> interestingly nice post!
Thank You.
Del Griffith

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Topix, put this thread to rest once and for all.

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Groups of Americans were traveling by tour bus through Holland. As they stopped at a cheese farm, a young guide led them through the process of cheese making, explaining that goat's milk was used. She showed the group a lovely hillside where many goats were
grazing. "These," she explained, "Are the older goats put out to pasture when they no longer produce." She then asked, "What do you do in America with your old goats?"

A spry old gentleman answered, "They send us on bus tours!"
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

ima wrote:
<quoted text> interestingly nice post!
Where there is LOVE,all are wealthy, even when there is only bread and milk on the table.Even the Bible gives ,love, preference.
steve b

Covington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

lobbist in mich

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

A couple drove several miles down a country road, not saying a word. An earlier discussion had led to an argument, and neither wanted to concede their position.

As they passed a barnyard of mules and pigs, the wife sarcastically asked, "Relatives of yours?"

"Yep," the husband replied, "In-laws."

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

The Dean of Women was introducing the newcomers to the college and thought fit to touch the subject of sex morality:

"In moments of temptation, ask yourselves just one question: Is an hour of pleasure worth a lifetime of shame?"

At the end of the lecture she asked if there were any questions. One of the girls timidly raised her hand and said:

"Could you tell us how you make it last an hour?"

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

ima wrote:
<quoted text> Hilarious!
Thank you very much, and I'm glad you enjoyed it! Have a wonderful day, too, my friend!!!3498

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

A rather awkward freshman finally got up the nerve to ask a pretty junior for a dance at the homecoming. She gave him the once-over and said, "Sorry, I won't dance with a child."

"Please forgive me," responded the underclassman. "I didn't realize you were pregnant."
ima

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

BIG_STEVIE wrote:
A rather awkward freshman finally got up the nerve to ask a pretty junior for a dance at the homecoming. She gave him the once-over and said, "Sorry, I won't dance with a child."
"Please forgive me," responded the underclassman. "I didn't realize you were pregnant."
Stevie, you are too much!.... Brilliant, hilarious. THANKS for making us laugh!

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

ima wrote:
<quoted text> Stevie, you are too much!.... Brilliant, hilarious. THANKS for making us laugh!
Why, thank you so much, and I'm truly glad you like them. I know that they're all not great, but I do hit on one, now and then. Have a wonderful day, my friend, and thanks again!

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

A young mother was carefully explained to her young daughter how children were created. She used the expression “carrying a child” instead of “pregnant,” but the girl seemed satisfied.

Sometime later, a terrible fire broke out in the neighborhood, and the girl stood by watching. Here is how she described the scene to her parents:“There was this big fire, and a fireman ran into the house, and when he came out, he was pregnant.”
Paulie

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Ron and Rand
Please make a difference

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Do your part. Visit the link below.
WWW.mpp.org/states/kentucky/take-action/
Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,221 - 14,240 of16,110
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Crestwood Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Crestwood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••