Elton, the 'gay' dog, spared the gas chamber

Jan 31, 2013 Full story: WHAS11 9

A dog in Tennessee whose owner dumped it at a shelter because he thought it was gay was saved from euthanasia at the last minute by a kindhearted animal lover.

Full Story

“Hi”

Since: Jun 08

There

#1 Feb 1, 2013
This story shows the ignorance of this dog owner.Thank goodness this dog was saved from a horrifying death,all because of ignorance.

“High Alert:DEFCON 2”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2 Feb 1, 2013
This is so old news. Why instigate more?

“Hi”

There

#3 Feb 1, 2013
ChopperBlades wrote:
This is so old news. Why instigate more?
No,its not old news.He was going to be euthanized yesterday....how is that old news?

Location hidden

#4 Feb 1, 2013
He was rescued Wednesday according to reports here. He was never in any real danger as there were hundreds of callers who wanted to adopt him. The rescuers got a great dog and will use him wisely and treat him humanely.

“Hi”

There

#5 Feb 1, 2013
ChopperBlades wrote:
He was rescued Wednesday according to reports here. He was never in any real danger as there were hundreds of callers who wanted to adopt him. The rescuers got a great dog and will use him wisely and treat him humanely.
Oh ok....as a pet owner seeing that online really worried me,and i cant believe the ignorance of some people.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#6 Feb 1, 2013
That dog owner didn't understand dog behavior. I guess because the dog didn't put his nose in every woman's crotch, the dog was gay.

I had a Rottweiler that did that and I never could break him from it. It was kind of embarrassing.
Dog TBH

Duluth, GA

#7 Feb 1, 2013
It is an ugly dog.

Location hidden

#8 Feb 1, 2013
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder; ugliness is in the minds of ignorant people.
Revelations

United States

#9 Feb 1, 2013
animals are not gay, when a dog ''humps'' another dog it is establishing dominance. When pro homo atheists say dumb crap like ''homosexuality occurs in nature'' its just blind propaganda to promote their satanic desires. My FEMALE dog mounts my mom's dogs and humps them, and my mom's dogs are male, does this mean my dog is trying to have sex with them? No! This is because my mom has a shitzu and my dog is a collie and she establishes dominance, as my dog is an alpha female. Idiot humans, no such thing as a ''gay'' animals, they dont have complex enough brains to establish a sexual preference....all instinct.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crestwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
allen dale Ryan jr 38 min Lil jerry 2
Help shut down 105.1! 1 hr Jack IN 24
big green boxes 1 hr like to know 5
janette Dillow satterly Tue no good 5
Mandy Maraman needs to come back to me!!! Mar 1 Mandy Maraman 2
Crestwood Auto Sales Mar 1 Mandy Maraman 6
judge Tim feeley (Dec '11) Mar 1 Sad About Feelely 108

Winter Storm Warning for Oldham County was issued at March 04 at 3:54PM EST

Crestwood Dating
Find my Match