Louisville Malls

Jul 18, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

Shopping in Louisville is pretty fantastic. There are many fashion forward neighborhoods and areas across the city, but if you are wanting to stay indoors on one of these hot summer days... You have a few options to choose from.

Comments
21 - 28 of 28 Comments Last updated Dec 30, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2010

Seeing that someone used Ashlies name to slander her,is the #1 reason to register.When you register,then these idiots cant do that than.
MHD

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

Judged:

I am not whatsoever racist but it is true that black people hang out in local malls. At least the one I work in. And they do threat to pull the race card when security confronts them. They steal from several stores and they are regulars. They're in the mall every day. It's not the color I have a problem with, it's the shopping techniques...

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2010

Judged:

Umad wrote:
Too bad that shitty Bashford Manor Mall had to close due to the over-infestation of blacks and the high rate of shoplifting that came with them. Now they are infesting the St. Matthews Mall, doing pretty much the same thing. It's painfully obvious to see, when you're there, all the blacks walking around there, with their 12 children, with not a damn one of them carrying any bags. They don't have money for shit haha, just running around thieving shit all damn day. At least the St. Matthews Mall has decent security, and most of them get caught. I heard from one of the security guards there once, that about half of the blacks that were in the mall at that time probably weren't even allowed into the mall, due to getting caught shoplifting and signing a form stating that they are never allowed on the property again. Pathetic.
Pot calling kettle Black, literally.
Malls are for losers. Period.
Get a job and this wont be a problem for you anymore.

“The easy way is always mined. ”

Since: Jul 10

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2010

Ashlie wrote:
First I dont agree with anything you say... but to sit here and argue with you would be a waste of my time, however what I think is funnyis you talk about the Louisville malls and black people but what about all the white boys with there pants to there knees, underwear showing trying to be black aww but see that probably your son so of course you dont care... losers
You mean the Wiggers ??? Zombies whos minds have been taken over by the holeywood culture. No hope for them, they should put in ear buds turn on the rap music and drink a can of draino.
Poop shoot

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2010

seriously wrote:
Your*
actually it is "you're".
well then

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

what
mufasa here___ lion

Burlington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

i agree with UMAD just dont like his delivery and the facthe isnt including everyone else

there are many other things that keep me away like the masses of teenagers that get dropped off by there parents so the mall can babysit them

the old people that us the mall for a track that are always in the way

and the wanna be thugs nomatter the race that thinks they are to scare everyone
Ihatedarkies

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Ashlie wrote:
I have to wear diapers because some big black stud pounded my butt when I was passed out drunk.
Are you proud of this? Wigger.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Crestwood Discussions

Search the Crestwood Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Janelle MacDonald's Big Who Who's (Nov '13) 9 min Mike 5
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 3 hr honeymylove 7,910
Diondra Townsend that works at Thorntons 3 hr LouisvilleKYreport 2
More Urban losers 4 hr LouisvilleKYreport 1
STUDY: Louisville third most unhappy city in U.S. 4 hr LouisvilleKYreport 3
Another West End Loser 4 hr LouisvilleKYreport 3
Mitch McConnell 6 hr hovel 13
•••
•••