Bardstown police search for suspects involved in 'Big Money Gang'

Full story: WHAS11

Police in Bardstown, Kentucky say they have arrested four members of a group called the "Big Money Gang," but they are looking for more.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of59
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
simple as this

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

How many ppl spoke up for the guy who was shot at a bar in Raywick? Let me guess, his situations different because he was young and black and he should've stayed home. Well, the old ass racist 60yr old man could've kept his thoughts to himself. Let it be known majority of black ppl find it difficult to have sympathy for a racist. What was this 60 yr old man trying to accomplish?
Elementary School

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

B..B...But he called me a name!!!!
Dr feel

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Feb 6, 2013
 
We do not live in Jerry Springer land people. Verbal comments, no matter how disgraceful do not justify violent attacks. Violent attacks by 3 young men can not be justified by his ignorance and intolerance. If we can learn from this as a community I hope we learn (1) words are just that, you can not control what other people think and say. (2) When you escalate a situation to violence you have lowered yourself that that standard. (3) If we allow others to control our emotions we wil never be free of hatred and intolerance. (4) I truly believe the better man could have smiled and walked away, leaving an insulting and obnoxious person to mutter to themself. When a person knows they can not get to you, they lose and you win.
wow really

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

truth wrote:
What a bunch of pathetic losers. They watch to much of the ni$$er channel BET. Jumping a 60 yr man. Really. Do they think they are hard for doing that.
Well these lil small town ni$$ers are gonna get a taste of what thug shit gets you when they get shipped down to KSP. Lol. And they all are gonna get beat down for snitching eachother like scared lil girls.

You would not know the truth if the truth smacked you in the face. I wish you would call me a ni$$er to my face... Keep hiding behind your racist post. You need to grow up... What happened should have never happened and it's small minded people like you who make the shit happen
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

simple as this wrote:
How many ppl spoke up for the guy who was shot at a bar in Raywick? Let me guess, his situations different because he was young and black and he should've stayed home. Well, the old ass racist 60yr old man could've kept his thoughts to himself. Let it be known majority of black ppl find it difficult to have sympathy for a racist. What was this 60 yr old man trying to accomplish?
From what I've read,it looks as if all the old man was attempting to accomplish was to flush three punk "kneegrows" from his car so could get home.Just curious,what do suppose that you call three young loud-mouth black men that make-noise,have no respect for others property,and won't hesitate to kick an old man in the teeth,,,"sir" perhaps???? And you say the old man should have just kept his thoughts to himself huh.Anyway,the way I'm reading this,your boys have effectively made a whole lot of people share those feelings.So in all honesty kiddo,,,it would probably be wise to keep 'your' thoughts to yourself.
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Feb 6, 2013
 
wow really wrote:
<quoted text>
You would not know the truth if the truth smacked you in the face. I wish you would call me a ni$$er to my face... Keep hiding behind your racist post. You need to grow up... What happened should have never happened and it's small minded people like you who make the shit happen
I like your post partner.I appreciate the way you said that it should not have happened,,,and I don't really blame you for being upset with the content of some these posts.As a matter of fact,I'm very upset about what those dudes did to that old man,,,but these forum discussions about it are only seeming to feed everybody's anger,,,effectively making the whole thing even worse.Guilty of it myself,I suppose.Anyway,thanks for your post,It helped to bring this thing into perspective a little better for me.
toby

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Feb 6, 2013
 
It's actually "Bardstown money gang".
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Feb 6, 2013
 
toby wrote:
It's actually "Bardstown money gang".
Glad you brought that into perspective.Anyway,,,what's your take on the issue???
Dvizzle

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Feb 6, 2013
 
To bad these morons don't run into the Reapers or The Outlaws, they get dealt with quick !!! I remember seeing David Allen Coe awhile back and he played one of his raciest songs, there were black people around and not a one of them said a word cause the stage was surrounded by Outlaws.
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Feb 6, 2013
 
Dvizzle wrote:
To bad these morons don't run into the Reapers or The Outlaws, they get dealt with quick !!! I remember seeing David Allen Coe awhile back and he played one of his raciest songs, there were black people around and not a one of them said a word cause the stage was surrounded by Outlaws.
You really believe that sh*t??? Not really sure if we're talking about the same group ouys,,,so tell me something bro""",,,you're boys pay their bills???
just saying

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Feb 7, 2013
 
John Masters wrote:
WTF? Ur an Adam Lanza wait'n to happen... or a Trayvon Martin. Remember Emmitt Till? How about Marie Thompson? Here's a pic, u wyte supremaCYST POS basterd: http://withoutsanctuary.org/photos/43.jpg
man i bet you have been just waitng to play that card
what a ass..
John Masters

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Feb 7, 2013
 
Says... the anonymous psychopathic loser. Hey, anonypshloz...gofkyoself!
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hey John check this out..police brutality and this man was awarded $100k in court

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/830728...

I've got ad-block so I don't know if any commercials are at the beginning of the video but if there it is bear with it cause this video is worth it.

Since: Jan 13

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Feb 7, 2013
 
How about this (and I am white) no one white or black should be beaten to a pulp by a gang because of a word yes the word was wrong but it was just a word. Gang violence is wrong period it doesn't matter what race age or gender it's members are it should not exsist period.
MUHFUCKAS01

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Feb 9, 2013
 
LOOK. STFU AND STOP TALKING ABOUT BMG. YALL KNOW YALL WANNA BE IN IT. STOP TALKING CASH SHIT, AND WORRY BOUT YASELF. THEY GON BEAT YALLS ASSES NEXT WHEN THEY GET OUT OF JAIL
Nathan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Feb 9, 2013
 
MUHFUCKAS01 wrote:
LOOK. STFU AND STOP TALKING ABOUT BMG. YALL KNOW YALL WANNA BE IN IT. STOP TALKING CASH SHIT, AND WORRY BOUT YASELF. THEY GON BEAT YALLS ASSES NEXT WHEN THEY GET OUT OF JAIL
biotches might not make it out of jsil. Karma is a m.f. er, so instead of jumping an ekderly person they might get some street justice.. inside the walls ir on the streets. The next one they jump might light their azzes up with a 40. And not Ole English, either.

Since: Jan 13

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Feb 10, 2013
 
MUHFUCKAS01 wrote:
LOOK. STFU AND STOP TALKING ABOUT BMG. YALL KNOW YALL WANNA BE IN IT. STOP TALKING CASH SHIT, AND WORRY BOUT YASELF. THEY GON BEAT YALLS ASSES NEXT WHEN THEY GET OUT OF JAIL
Why would I want to be in a gang when I'm currently considering law enforcement as my life career? No one here is impressed by what they did he'll my 12 y/o little sister could beat an old man up.
bmg

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Feb 16, 2013
 
Im so bmg

Since: Jan 13

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Feb 16, 2013
 
Violence like this is terrible but you cannot go about preaching hate towards an ethnic group because some degenerates acted horribly! It's not about black or white, we are all humans and Hating a whole group because the actions of a few makes you as ignorant as the low life's that comitted these crimes! Would it be fair for every other race to hate white people because of hitler or groups like the KKK? OF COURSE NOT! Cmon Kentucky, don't make the rest of the white people who live here look as ignorant as the rest of the country thinks we are! I for one blame the individuals, not their race!
AMEN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Feb 16, 2013
 
Pr0fess0r Cha0s wrote:
Violence like this is terrible but you cannot go about preaching hate towards an ethnic group because some degenerates acted horribly! It's not about black or white, we are all humans and Hating a whole group because the actions of a few makes you as ignorant as the low life's that comitted these crimes! Would it be fair for every other race to hate white people because of hitler or groups like the KKK? OF COURSE NOT! Cmon Kentucky, don't make the rest of the white people who live here look as ignorant as the rest of the country thinks we are! I for one blame the individuals, not their race!
amen

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of59
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Crestwood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Crestwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Crestwood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Crestwood
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••