Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

Judged:

While the movement is here, and we/they are doing things, it needs lots of energy, and excitement and enthusiasm, and direct action campaigns, and ways to make money, there's not hardly any money going into the thang... it could be so much bigger, but they are having trouble enveloping people into the movement, and instead are becoming parliamentarian bullies, who force their proposals down the throats of the group, and stifles dissent, or participation, or completely cuts out the discussion portion of the Stack rules and procedures, in order to eliminate the people's voices... while a form of order needs to be present, we shouldn't underestimate anybody's views, and the general feeling of the group... so if an uneducated, or unlearned person, wanted to propose an idea, or to introduce an idea for discussion, it would get said... no reason to intimidate anybody, or stifle dissent... the democratic portion needs to stay, it's the only thing that's keeping it together, though some leadership and a unified message, nad more direct action campaigns are needed in order for this movement to gain some steam, and overthrow the new world order.
lol

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

Judged:

Black Power wrote:
While the movement is here, and we/they are doing things, it needs lots of energy, and excitement and enthusiasm, and direct action campaigns, and ways to make money, there's not hardly any money going into the thang... it could be so much bigger, but they are having trouble enveloping people into the movement, and instead are becoming parliamentarian bullies, who force their proposals down the throats of the group, and stifles dissent, or participation, or completely cuts out the discussion portion of the Stack rules and procedures, in order to eliminate the people's voices... while a form of order needs to be present, we shouldn't underestimate anybody's views, and the general feeling of the group... so if an uneducated, or unlearned person, wanted to propose an idea, or to introduce an idea for discussion, it would get said... no reason to intimidate anybody, or stifle dissent... the democratic portion needs to stay, it's the only thing that's keeping it together, though some leadership and a unified message, nad more direct action campaigns are needed in order for this movement to gain some steam, and overthrow the new world order.
Fyi - no one gives a f uck.
Black Power

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2011

Judged:

I'm thinking that a march thru the west end to get the west end exciting, and stand up for the oppression wytes have been ignoring for years, just to cling onto that wyteness... eh wyte boy!?!

Get the West End up in arms, and see how quickly we get power.
Scarecrow

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2011

Judged:

Be careful what you wish for retard. You just might get it. When a cop or National Guard soldier smashes your face in with a night stick or rifle butt, remember you asked for it.

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2011

Judged:

I drove by this earlier today,and all they're doing is sitting around and drinking coffee,and attending to their signs.
Black Power

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2011

Judged:

Scarecrow wrote:
Be careful what you wish for retard. You just might get it. When a cop or National Guard soldier smashes your face in with a night stick or rifle butt, remember you asked for it.
So you are for police brutality, regardless if the victim has committed no crime? Wow... u stupid.

U honestly believe that human beings can't be corrupt, if they are wearing a policeman's uniform? Wow... ur so fascist, I can the swastika dreams in your eyes.
Really7

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2011

Judged:

Way to be a follower Black Power.
What exactly are you marching for?
Do you even know what the 'occupy' protests are about? None of the protesters do.
Black Power

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2011

Judged:

Really7 wrote:
Way to be a follower Black Power.
What exactly are you marching for?
Do you even know what the 'occupy' protests are about? None of the protesters do.
Way to be a dick, dickhead. And all of the protesters know exactly what they want... but I guess u tea partiers don't like to see the 99% raise up against u all, eh?

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Since: Oct 11

Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2011

Judged:

Black Power wrote:
<quoted text>
Way to be a dick, dickhead. And all of the protesters know exactly what they want... but I guess u tea partiers don't like to see the 99% raise up against u all, eh?
If the 99% were involved, wouldn`t they be more than the few there?

And wouldn`t they not be need you to recruit help, persons and money to make it an even bigger clusterfuck than it is?

Its a joke son, just laugh at them and move on.
Black Power

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2011

Judged:

Yeah, says Satan, the Devil, the idea of pure evil... let's listen to a guy that calls himself pure evil... uh... no. No, evil, I will not listen to you.
-Masters-

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

They shoulda marched across the bridge.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Crestwood Discussions

Search the Crestwood Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
wave 3 former derrick jones? (Aug '13) 12 min unknown 36
Grade lane hit and run (Travis Christy)This is ... (Nov '12) 1 hr The Truth 96
Growing up at St .Thomas St .Vincent Orphanage ? (Sep '10) 2 hr John Maerz 65
Mitch McConnell 2 hr hound dogs 18
Member 4 hr Dak 1
American Cancer Society - Celebrate the Sweet L... 6 hr 1234_abc 1
Dickey's Barbecue Pit to open in Lexington 7 hr Truth 1
•••
•••