Crestwood man charged with assault in...

Crestwood man charged with assault in baby's death

There are 5 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Mar 20, 2006, titled Crestwood man charged with assault in baby's death. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

Oldham County police have arrested a Crestwood man for assaulting his 4-month-old baby, who later died from her injuries.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

anonomous

Roswell, GA

#1 Mar 21, 2006
Do not judge this man. people make mistakes, he paniced, that's all. do not place judgement on him
annonomous

United States

#2 Mar 23, 2006
He did not panic that baby was never chocking nor did she loose conciousness untill he killed her.he told some one i know that a few weeks ago he couldnt get her to stop crying so he squoze her really hard because he was frustrated.HE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THEN HE WAS GOING TOO FAR.He also admitted to this person i know,who is in jail with him as we speek that thats where the healing fractures came from and tHAT the babys mother even told him that she thought he was to rough handeling her.so I HOPE GOD JUDGES HIM.And by the way yes we have taken steps to let someone of authority know about this.
annonomous

Lexington, KY

#3 Dec 9, 2009
Ive known billy whitehouse for many years and hes a good guy until he had the nevre to kill his baby girl i hppe he dies in prision.
annonomous

Louisville, KY

#4 Jan 27, 2010
Not place judgement? That was a baby who could not defend itself. And person who has the nerve to hurt a child of any age deserves to die in the electric chair!(OLD SPARKY)!
iamscared

Prospect, KY

#5 Sep 25, 2010
What an idiotic thing to say, "do not pass judgement on him???". You are as sick as he is to even say something like that. He panicked because a baby wouldn't stop crying so he shook her to death? That's an excuse? This druggie needs to go to prison for the rest of his life with no chance of parole. That poor baby lost her chance at life because she annoyed a drug addict with her crying. I hope you never have children with your way of thinking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crestwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch 18 min Phoenix97 1,936
Record Murder Rate 5 hr Bunch of wannabes 12
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 7 hr hot dog 755
Dirty home wrecker Dec 4 Dude 2
a mexican and a black guy are riding in a car Nov 28 Dude 1
the music thread (Mar '12) Nov '16 Musikologist 21
Laramie Cundiff (May '12) Sep '16 None 4

Crestwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crestwood Mortgages