Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

OhCamelia wrote:
He tries to do the right thing. From his background, having kids and living in the country, he does probably favor moms because that's how traditional families were. Mom raised the kids while dad worked. Whether you agree with his ruling in your case or others, he is a good person.
I have been in front of Judge Feeley several times. While I think he truly endeavors to be fair to all the parties, he overlooks one key point. The law is written down in statutes and cases interpreting those statutes. Only when those cases or statutes do not answer the question before the court, should a Court fall back on principles of fairness and equity. Unfortunately, Judge Feeley overlooks this fact and tries to show the wisdom of solomon. In doing so, he does allow his bias against fathers to show.

He has a bias against males which is especially evident when it comes to financial issues. I am aware of case in his court wherein a mother who does not support her children in any fashion but makes $50,000 a year, only has to pay $60 a month in child support.
Feeley worst nightmare

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Im dealing with this incompetent tyrant judge as I write this. He has done nothing but stomp on the constitution since the first day I walked in his kangaroo court room. This piece of trash says I have no 5th amendment and 4th amendment rights. LMAO Well I just had impeachment papers filed in the Ky house of representatives to get this tyrant thrown from the court room. If you are having problems with this piece of trash file impeachment charges on his ass.
enough is enough

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Im dealing with this incompetent tyrant judge as I write this. He has done nothing but stomp on the constitution since the first day I walked in his kangaroo court room. This piece of trash says I have no 5th amendment and 4th amendment rights. LMAO Well I just had impeachment papers filed in the Ky house of representatives to get this tyrant thrown from the court room. If you are having problems with this piece of trash file impeachment charges on his ass.
How do you file impeachment papers and do you think that will work? Honestly we need to find someone who will run against this piece of garbage and all ban together to work on the campaign. Judge Feeley must have had an abusive father and his kids probably hates him and that is why he is against every man in his court room.
So True

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Well I finally got my day it court and let me tell you it's all true! What everyone was saying on here was correct. I did not have Mr. Theiss as my lawyer because I could barely afford one. My Ex husband had a pretty good lawyer and he made out like a bandit. He makes $100,000 a year and I make a fraction of that but his new child support order for two teenagers is $840 a month. I raise these kids all on my own and have to pay for every little thing. I also think the custodial parent should get to claim the kids as a tax deduction, like the IRS law states, since we are paying all of the expenses to raise them not just a small portion but that was over ruled and he gets to claim them in the odd years. He has never paid me alimony since day 1 even though the court order is $300 a month and Feeley called it a wash due to past marital debts?? Really? This ex of mine owed me thousands of dollars but it got washed away and my child support got lowered!! It's all a matter of who has the more expensive lawyer!! I didn't even get awarded attorney's fees and my ex is the one who took me to court. Unbelieveable!!
enough is enough

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

well your problem is what my problem was also, you didn't do enough research. You should have gotten Jim Theis, he is butt buddies with Feeley and you would have won everything, heck he might have given you pain and suffering or whatever else he could have made up. I just hope somebody is reading this will run for Judge against this monster. You would have the biggest campaign of free volunteers to go around this county I promise you. I wouldn't care if a garbage man ran for the judge position I would make sure he/she wins. The only thing judge Feeley does is takes care of women in his court room and ruins kids lives.
Just information

Crestwood, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Kipp wrote:
<quoted text>. When does Tim
Feeley go up for re-election ? When does his term of destruction finally end?
He must file in Jan 2014 to run. Election is November 2014.
shady judge

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

i hope for everyone's sake he doesn't. but if he doesn't, then his best friend jim theiss will. just a bad thing going on in oldham county. i can't believe no one is looking into this.
researching

La Grange, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

please keep posting everyone! these are very helpful!
burned dad

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

anyone know how to get jim theiss and judge feeleys relationship investigated? there is def 'under the table' stuff going on. more importantly if feeley leaves, jim could be the next judge. it's the most shady family court i've ever seen. and no one is looking into it.....
Burned Period

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Jim Theiss has a good relationship with the judge because he knows the law, Oldham Co. is his home turf and he's laser focused on the issues (not whinnig in court). Most of the lawyers in this court are fools. If you have one of the fools, expect that Jim will eat their's (and your's) lunch. Best advice, when you can't beat them, join them. Jim will not be the next family court judge. He would take a tremendous pay cut, AND JIM LIKES MONEY! Don't think you'll go into talk with him and spend a couple hundred dollar. Once he has you, he charges for every fart, sneeze, buger picking, you name it. So your issue better be big or you are over paying.
Family Court Definition

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

“It’s time to recognize Family Court for what it is—a corporate crime ring raiding parents and children of financial and psychological well-being, and devouring our children’s futures. And its not just divorce lawyers—its judges, “judicial administrators,” psychologists, cops and prosecutors—people we should be able to trust—in a modern day criminal cabal using county courtrooms and sheriff’s deputies as the machinery of organized crime. Since state officials’ hands are too deep into the cookie jar to stop their own abuse, we’re seeking the assistance of federal oversight.” Maybe we'll get justice one day.
mommy done wrong

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Need an attorney wrote:
THIS JUDGE SLEEPS IN THE COURT ROOM! Sad but true!!!!
He sure for sleep. He has done it twice in my hearings.
Feeley worst nightmare

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Well after feeley put my son back in the care of his 'mother' in feb. who assaulted him to begin with, ignoring my objections, cps has once again taken my son from his 'mother' late oct. good job feeley and his sidekick county atty., perry! I hope you all feel good that everything I told you was going to happen, did happen but you chose to ignore me and put my son back in the care of a woman who has had 24 CPS referrals and now on her 3rd case in family court! You rankin and perry are AWSOME!
Fonda

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

proud father wrote:
Fonda, I can tell you have alot of anger but why??? I'm sure you have full time with your kids, you are getting alot of money and the only thing that it sounds like to me is the judge told you to go back to work??????? am I missing something here??? Custody should be 50/50 and child suppport should be close to even unless one person makes sigincantly less.
. Hi. This is Fonda... And you would be wrong about "a lot of money " .. Haha. One woman and two school age children .. 800$ a month ? You might think that's a lot of money . But I sure don't especially when their fathers income is 10 grand each month .. And that's just the short story .. You have no idea .. The big difference is . My ex is from "old $$" .. And has always kept an attorney on retainer ... Myself .. I quit my decent employment back when the kids were infants .. Sure I could have gone back to work there .. But still been left with transpotratatiom isdues to and from school .. Not to mention the different hours .. I've always wanted to be at home to take care of my kids...working full time outside the home .. Drains me .. But add that to working full time IN THE HOME .. Drains me too .. I haveno idea of what your energy level Is . But I haven't had that kind of energy since I was a teen .. But I didn't have a decent attorney obviously .. And I was still robbed of decent treatment .. Sure I could have kept fighting in court .. Whee there was an obvious bias .. Good ole boys relationship between my attorney .. His attorney. And the almighty judge .. I sm smart enough to know when to back off of a useless situation .. My entire objective to divorce was to improve my live .. Improve my health .. And be thr mother I always wanted to be . However I had no idea how completely sad the family court judge and his system really is. I once again give far too much credit to those unworthy .. Believe it or not .. There are so e really good people out in the world who live life with great purpose .. And have no desire to be a product of the ignorant decisions and choices of those who "simply can" .. I will always know and live with his lack of intelligence decision that he carelessly bestowed upon me and my two children .. I will forever begrateful I do not live in a community that gives power to a person of his caliber ..
youwishuknewme

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

I have a friend who has a case before him Nd he has made judgement in favor of the father
Concerned

Crestwood, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2014

I am a father who suffered the wrath of Judge Feeley. My ex left me it was not mutual, she was cheating on me with her ex from a previous marriage. She portrayed me to be this monster and now I see my daughter every other weekend when I did nothing wrong. He is a disgrace and needs to go soon along with that loon of a family counselor Kelly Williamson who decided what's best for my daughter when I'm a loving dad who just wants to see his child and move on but because mom knows best and convinced the judge otherwise I am losing out on my daughters childhood. Word of the wise don't seek divorce in Oldham County if your a father as you won't be happy with the outcome. He says he's a family man.....couldn't be farther from the truth or he wouldn't hurt fathers like me who want to be involved and there for their kids in a divorce that they didn't ask for!
enough is enough

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

Judged:

Concerned and everybody else, he is up for re-election in November against Mr. Pate. I beg you to not only go door to door to every house in Oldham County but tell everybody you know to vote against Judge Feely. He truly is a piece of garbage and deserves Karma for the all the children he has attacked becuase he doesn't care about fathers. I am sure that his father was a piece of garbage also and that is why he punishes fathers in his court room. I can tell everybody out here, my situation and outcome was just as bad as everybody's. You have to have faith but you also need to spread the word to get rid of this guy. The bottom line is this guy is loaded, his wife has a dental practice and he is a polictial machine. I have spoken to multiple oldham county lawers who have also said he is corrupt and has a close friendship with Jim Theis. I hope they get what they deserved.
Interesting

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

Judged:

I beg to differ. Judge Feeley IS a family man who committed to the school board then family court system, and he tries to do the right thing. Michael Pate and his wife are just trying to climb the political ladder in Oldham County.
Check your Facts

Crestwood, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

Judged:

"Family Man", REALLY? Didn't you read any of his cases? He treats fathers like sh*t in his court. He couldn't make it in the private sector, so he jumps in the public trough. With great power, comes great responsibility! Family courts have very little oversight and the appeals court relies HEAVILY on the family courts discretion. He has proven time and time again that he can not manage this great power without his personal biases.
I urge all of you to vote out Tim. We need unbiased judges, not judges who want to intimidate men, but judges who want to help children keep their father in their lives. It's just plain child abuse to exclude a father from their child. ALL YOU MOMS SHOULD THINK ABOUT THAT! DO YOU HATE YOUR FATHER? THEN WHY TRY TO EXCLUDE THEM OUT OF YOUR CHILDREN'S LIVES.
FEELEY MUST GO! FAMILY COURTS NEED UNBIASED JUDGES!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of81
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Crestwood Discussions

Search the Crestwood Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What is with stupid BLACK people (Sep '13) 2 min Phoenix97 72
Mayor announces plan to transform west Louisvil... 42 min White Man 3
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr LMS 26,173
mike bartley 4 hr sailaway 1
do you know jessica blair (Dec '09) 7 hr da guy 6
Grade lane hit and run (Travis Christy)This is ... (Nov '12) 9 hr Really 100
Debate: Gay Marriage - Louisville, KY (Jul '10) 12 hr Brian_G 278
•••
•••