Blame the Judge

Louisville, KY

#33 Nov 8, 2012
These people are pissed becausee Feeley disregarded evidence and he ABUSED his authority. Those are the statements from the Appeals Court. Family Courts have WIDE lattitude when making decisions. They don't have to rule 50/50 on anything...property, debt nor parenting. But this Ahole of a judge even ABUSES that wide lattitude. He has no shame when it comes to his complete bias against men...when it comes to property, debt or parenting. Ask anyone that goes through his court room. Ask the appeals court. Feeley has no business making biased decisions with families / children going through such sensitive issues. Feeley needs to be removed from this position...period. He will be met with great resistance if he decides to run for re-election. MEN deserve to be treated FAIRLY!
proud father

Cincinnati, OH

#34 Nov 19, 2012
I have read these comments over the last few months and unfortunately everything that is said is true. He is extremely bias against men. My friend didn't want to believe it but he was screwed over who is a great father and there is nothing against him and yet this judge gave the mother more time just so he could award a ton of child support. We can all write stories and such but the next time he is up for re-election we need to form a group and get him thrown out. He is a disgrace and anybody who thinks that women are entitled to money and should have more time than the father just because of there gender are morally a piece of garbage.

Florence, KY

#35 Nov 28, 2012
Maybe all the posters here should look at reporting him to the judicial commission. Just a thought.
which house

Louisville, KY

#36 Dec 20, 2012
Does anyone know if Judge Feeley listens to a child wants when considering parenting time? Does anyone have any experience if a 15 year old prefers one home over another? Is the judge swayed by the child’s request?
Dont Blame the Judge

Florence, KY

#37 Dec 20, 2012
which house wrote:
Does anyone know if Judge Feeley listens to a child wants when considering parenting time? Does anyone have any experience if a 15 year old prefers one home over another? Is the judge swayed by the child’s request?
I believe he will listen to the child, but not sure. That's a question your lawyer needs to bring up. I don't agree with a lot of these post. While people in general thing a child needs to be with their mother, that's not always the case.
proud father

Cincinnati, OH

#38 Dec 31, 2012
Like I said if the mother is a drug addict she gets 50/50 time, doesn't matter if the father is the pope he gets screwed in his court room. He is disgrace and I hope for every child and father in oldham county he steps down or is not re-elected.
Fonda

New Albany, IN

#39 Jan 22, 2013
The man is not and never has been smart enough or honest enough to hold a position that totally dictates the outcome where so many children are affected.. He's clueless and I can testify that he was in his judges seat just after an injury wearing a cast and obviously on Vicodin or some other form of happy drug.. And yes he totally screwed me and my children... My advice . If you are thinking of getting a divorce and you live in Oldham County.. You should tough it out until he is no longer in office or file in Louisville .. An option I was not aware of .. Nor was a made aware of the significance and importance of opting to change my case to the Louisville court system.. I have no doubt my case would have had a completely different outcome ..not to mention , there is no attorney that can truly help you in a divorce case ..Feeleys got his own system and I would have been so grateful had some one saved me and my children to the life Feeley sentenced us to.. He's a real shame.. Thankfully thru the help of others who are miracles in our lives. We have been blessed to leave that nightmare thar he granted us.. And I will always tell the truth about how he was more at fault for the destruction of my family than the man I divorced.. And needless to say .. Neither of then have ever suffered a day.. Only myself and my children paid that unthinkable price.. I feel sorry for his family. It must be a pitiful excuse for a family... With him as the man or so-called man..... You are a horrible man Tim Feeley. Shame - shame on you!
Fonda

New Albany, IN

#40 Jan 22, 2013
OhCamelia wrote:
He tries to do the right thing. From his background, having kids and living in the country, he does probably favor moms because that's how traditional families were. Mom raised the kids while dad worked. Whether you agree with his ruling in your case or others, he is a good person.
. No he didn't favor this stay at home mom.. A mom , active church member always,,, homeschooled her child two years , a mom that never left her children with baby sitters , a mom that lived for her children.. Who went to all parent teacher conferences alone. A mom who took her children to all doctors appointments alone.. A mom who did all the grocery shopping, meal planning, house cleaning, laundry and ran the house hold all alone for many years until, she was deathly ill.. A mom that did all the Christmas shopping and Santa prep alone for many years and a mom that shopped at goodwill - a mom that was afraid to turn the heat up in the winter because her husband blamed her if thenLGE bill was over 150 each month.. And a mom that was forced to go to work during the divorce proceedings and make minimum wage. Although she quit her job 10 years before because both her children suffered from chronic asthma , and rarely slept at night because she was the one taking care of her children.. While the daddy and husband would leave her and here kids alone from 530 am to 830 or 9 pm on average... Regularly.. Yeah and this mom was and still is the primary care giver.. No there wasn't a custody battle , because the dad was smart enough to know he was not capable of living his life and raise children.. So that wasn't an argument .. The argument was over money and the dad went with out working during the divorce proceedings just to lower his income level. But was and is capable of making 100,000$ annual income. And started that up as soon as the divorce was final.. Haha and that's just a few of the ,many ways. Tim Feeley screwed this momma and her sweet children . Thankful this momma and her children have always been active members of a local church.. Always .. And her church family helped so much.. But the daddy didn't , he didn't even go at all.. But that didn't matter either?!? Maybe feeling is not a Christian? I do not know.. But he certainly doesn't live his life that way.. He was surely biased with the daddy in this case.. And I'm sure they live similar lifestyles. But Tim Feeley is biased to whomever it benefits him to be biased for.. I doesn't matter if its the man or the woman.. It's the money .. That's it in a nutshell.
Fonda

New Albany, IN

#41 Jan 22, 2013
been through it wrote:
I disagree with the majority of these Posts. I have been in his court room. I am in the middle of a situation now. I am a father. I am going for custody. Judge has handled everything well.
well you aren't one that had to live with his decisions.. Go on. Take a poll as to how many families Tim Feeley haas totally destroyed.. That would be something to see.. He's a shame. A real shame
Fonda

New Albany, IN

#42 Jan 22, 2013
Dont Blame the Judge wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe he will listen to the child, but not sure. That's a question your lawyer needs to bring up. I don't agree with a lot of these post. While people in general thing a child needs to be with their mother, that's not always the case.
. Yes. The judge is completely the blame in my case. And many others. Many people do not know that Tim Feeley dictates your life from that point as well as many people aren't made aware they would have a better chance of a fair outcome if they took it out of Tim Feeleys jurisdiction... That's a pitiful shame... You must not have lived with such a lifestyle handed to you by the awesome Tim Feeley!
proud father

Cincinnati, OH

#43 Jan 23, 2013
Fonda, I can tell you have alot of anger but why??? I'm sure you have full time with your kids, you are getting alot of money and the only thing that it sounds like to me is the judge told you to go back to work??????? am I missing something here??? Custody should be 50/50 and child suppport should be close to even unless one person makes sigincantly less.
Frank

Louisville, KY

#44 Jan 25, 2013
All county judges are biased!
disappointed citizen

Louisville, KY

#45 Feb 21, 2013
OhCamelia wrote:
He tries to do the right thing. From his background, having kids and living in the country, he does probably favor moms because that's how traditional families were. Mom raised the kids while dad worked. Whether you agree with his ruling in your case or others, he is a good person.
I have been in front of Judge Feeley several times. While I think he truly endeavors to be fair to all the parties, he overlooks one key point. The law is written down in statutes and cases interpreting those statutes. Only when those cases or statutes do not answer the question before the court, should a Court fall back on principles of fairness and equity. Unfortunately, Judge Feeley overlooks this fact and tries to show the wisdom of solomon. In doing so, he does allow his bias against fathers to show.

He has a bias against males which is especially evident when it comes to financial issues. I am aware of case in his court wherein a mother who does not support her children in any fashion but makes $50,000 a year, only has to pay $60 a month in child support.
Feeley worst nightmare

Louisville, KY

#46 Feb 24, 2013
Im dealing with this incompetent tyrant judge as I write this. He has done nothing but stomp on the constitution since the first day I walked in his kangaroo court room. This piece of trash says I have no 5th amendment and 4th amendment rights. LMAO Well I just had impeachment papers filed in the Ky house of representatives to get this tyrant thrown from the court room. If you are having problems with this piece of trash file impeachment charges on his ass.
enough is enough

Cincinnati, OH

#47 Feb 25, 2013
Im dealing with this incompetent tyrant judge as I write this. He has done nothing but stomp on the constitution since the first day I walked in his kangaroo court room. This piece of trash says I have no 5th amendment and 4th amendment rights. LMAO Well I just had impeachment papers filed in the Ky house of representatives to get this tyrant thrown from the court room. If you are having problems with this piece of trash file impeachment charges on his ass.
How do you file impeachment papers and do you think that will work? Honestly we need to find someone who will run against this piece of garbage and all ban together to work on the campaign. Judge Feeley must have had an abusive father and his kids probably hates him and that is why he is against every man in his court room.
So True

Lexington, KY

#48 Feb 25, 2013
Well I finally got my day it court and let me tell you it's all true! What everyone was saying on here was correct. I did not have Mr. Theiss as my lawyer because I could barely afford one. My Ex husband had a pretty good lawyer and he made out like a bandit. He makes $100,000 a year and I make a fraction of that but his new child support order for two teenagers is $840 a month. I raise these kids all on my own and have to pay for every little thing. I also think the custodial parent should get to claim the kids as a tax deduction, like the IRS law states, since we are paying all of the expenses to raise them not just a small portion but that was over ruled and he gets to claim them in the odd years. He has never paid me alimony since day 1 even though the court order is $300 a month and Feeley called it a wash due to past marital debts?? Really? This ex of mine owed me thousands of dollars but it got washed away and my child support got lowered!! It's all a matter of who has the more expensive lawyer!! I didn't even get awarded attorney's fees and my ex is the one who took me to court. Unbelieveable!!
enough is enough

Cincinnati, OH

#49 Mar 5, 2013
well your problem is what my problem was also, you didn't do enough research. You should have gotten Jim Theis, he is butt buddies with Feeley and you would have won everything, heck he might have given you pain and suffering or whatever else he could have made up. I just hope somebody is reading this will run for Judge against this monster. You would have the biggest campaign of free volunteers to go around this county I promise you. I wouldn't care if a garbage man ran for the judge position I would make sure he/she wins. The only thing judge Feeley does is takes care of women in his court room and ruins kids lives.
Just information

Lexington, KY

#50 Mar 14, 2013
Kipp wrote:
<quoted text>. When does Tim
Feeley go up for re-election ? When does his term of destruction finally end?
He must file in Jan 2014 to run. Election is November 2014.
shady judge

Cincinnati, OH

#51 Mar 21, 2013
i hope for everyone's sake he doesn't. but if he doesn't, then his best friend jim theiss will. just a bad thing going on in oldham county. i can't believe no one is looking into this.
researching

Louisville, KY

#52 Mar 24, 2013
please keep posting everyone! these are very helpful!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crestwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Louisville Cardinals vs Kentucky Wildcats Dec 2... 1 hr Oh No He Did Not 2
Police arrest seven people on drug charges at F... 1 hr bill 2
Kentucky wants to give illegal immigrants drive... (Nov '07) 2 hr Sniper II 22
Grade lane hit and run (Travis Christy)This is ... (Nov '12) 3 hr FARTIN LOUD WMY F... 143
Mouse Moments - (Sep '11) 3 hr Righty Mouse 12,447
Lake Louisvilla is TRASH (Dec '12) 4 hr Allthatsparkles 32
brad jones fairdale 4 hr sandwich 9
Crestwood Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Crestwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Crestwood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Crestwood

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]