judge Tim feeley

Posted in the Crestwood Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of70
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Be Prepared

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Sep 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Tim Feeley is not a good person. He tries to intimidate the father throughout the whole process. Rather than seeing the father as a solid and necessary member of the child’s family, Feeley sees the father as a necessary evil. The father is viewed as a cash machine for the family, not as a necessary bond for the children. ANY father is fighting an up hill battle if they want 50/50 parenting. He will question every action and hold the father to a much higher standard than the mother. Basically, he believes a mother is an automatic quality parent and a father will have to JUSTIFY why he’s “as good”. OK, so what’s the big deal, right? Well, Justifying costs $$$. I’ve seen him abuse custodial evaluations. He’ll order one, at the cost of $3,000. Then several court appearances (with attorney) will cost another $5,000. Why doesn’t he do this to a mother? Another example why Tim is not right for this appointment.
Tim Feeley Abuse

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Oct 15, 2012
 
Again, For those who believe Judge Tim Feeley is a “good person” or that he not dishonest when it comes to cases with Jim Theiss or that he’s a 50/50 judge, need only to review this recent case. Please review http://opinions.kycourts.net/coa/2011-CA-0007 ... In this case, the couple try to settle their divorce for 2 years…they can’t agree, so they go to trial. Feeley gives primary custody of the children to the wife, reduces the father’s parenting time (so he can rule the father owes child support) and imputes a higher income on the father (for calculating child support). As usual, the father has to go through the appeals court and, as usual, the appeals court over rules Feeley’s abuse and basically state that he’s a biased idiot. Feeley ruled the father wasn’t utilizing his 50% parenting time over the prior 2 years!!! He took Theiss’ word and didn’t listen to the father…the Appeals Court found Feeley disregarded the evidence…nice from a Family Court Judge. Next, he imputes income at “the same level” as the wife. Why did he pick that number? Because if the father ever got 50% parenting time, the mom would not have to pay child support, AND, he knows he’s likely to be over ruled if the father goes to the Appeals Court. BUT, Feeley’s slick trick didn’t work. The Appeals Court states Feeley abused his power and disregarded the evidence. Now, the father gets 50% parenting AND is eligible for child support. Anybody want to guess if Feeley screws the father out of his eligible child support…go read his next ruling. Tim Feeley has no business in OUR family court. Judges need to be unbiased, hold each parent accountable and treat each parent with respect. Tim Feeley has demonstrated, time and time again, that he’s unable to conduct OUR family court with respect it deserves. Please pass this along and remember to vote Tim Feeley out of OUR Family Court.
abuse 2

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Oct 26, 2012
 
above link didn't work...here's the case, http://opinions.kycourts.net/coa/2011-CA-0007...
Tim Feeley Worthless

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Oct 28, 2012
 
I agree, Tim Feeley is a worthless piece of dung. I looked up his latest appeals case. http://162.114.92.72/COA/2011- CA-001086.pdf Tim Feeley “awarded” the wife unreasonable maintenance, he stole the husband’s legal stake in the marital property, he assigned the husband all the debt and he ruled the husband to pay all of the wife’s legal fees -$20K. Now, doesn’t that sound fair? That’s your Judge, Tim Feeley. However, Judge Feeley was so biased against this man that the appeals courts (again) call it an ABUSE. All of the issues are overturned. Here is a husband that worked his ass off for 25 years and finally, in the later years of the marriage, was able to have a successful business. The wife spends freely and they have a good life. Then the economic depression hits. The business begins to suffer. The WIFE CONTINUES to spend freely. So much so, that the wife spends much of their retirement money. The business collapses and so does the marriage. So when discussing maintenance (alimony), Feeley states “it’s no fault of Kathy’s that Brian suffered a loss of income”. So with the business only making $2,500 / mth, Tim Feeley’s judgment is that the husband should pay maintenance of $3,000 per month for ten years, reduced to $1,000 per month for five years. But Judge, the husband only makes $2,500 per mth, how is the husband supposed to live!!! Feeley states that the wife has grown accustomed to a life style and the husband needs to pay for it!!! What about the husband’s life style? Who pays for that? Feeley is a complete waste, even our Appeals Court tell us this. He continues to waste tax payer dollars! He gets paid to make reasonable decisions, but he’s consistently forcing men to go through the appeals process, wasting court resources AND lining lawyer’s pockets. TIM FEELEY, YOU NEED TO RECUSE YOURSELF FROM OUR COURTS SYSTEM!
Feeley Double Worthless

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Oct 28, 2012
 
Tim Feeley is destroying the convent of marriage. I mean if he consistently screws men, then why in the hell would any man want to get married. Judge Tim Feeley doesn’t hold wives or mothers accountable for their actions. Tim, you may have missed this in Common Sense school, but it takes TWO people to form a successful partnership. TWO, TIM, so stop screwing the one. Judges like Tim Feeley are ruining God’s gift of marriage. Even in the case of the wife’s adultery, the man is the one that gets screwed. Tim Feeley, you should be ashamed of yourself. With great power comes great responsibility and Tim Feeley has fail Fathers in Kentucky’s family court process
Kongdonk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Oct 30, 2012
 
Concern parent wrote:
Any good examples anybody wants to share when he ruled 50 50
No. I got less than 10% of our estate. Made same money. I had my own investments and her 401k. Sold my investments to fund her living in our house while I was rendered homeless. Solely because of unfounded accusations.
Dont Blame the Judge

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Oct 31, 2012
 
Feeley Double Worthless wrote:
Tim Feeley is destroying the convent of marriage. I mean if he consistently screws men, then why in the hell would any man want to get married. Judge Tim Feeley doesn’t hold wives or mothers accountable for their actions. Tim, you may have missed this in Common Sense school, but it takes TWO people to form a successful partnership. TWO, TIM, so stop screwing the one. Judges like Tim Feeley are ruining God’s gift of marriage. Even in the case of the wife’s adultery, the man is the one that gets screwed. Tim Feeley, you should be ashamed of yourself. With great power comes great responsibility and Tim Feeley has fail Fathers in Kentucky’s family court process
I disagree with you. He most certainly is not always against the fathers. My son got custody and the mother was ordered to pay child support, but her drugs come first and she has never bought her child ANY cloths or anything else she needs.
Blame the Judge

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Nov 5, 2012
 
After reading the several cases, I would agree that Tim Feeley is biased against men. When it’s clear that each parent are capable of reasonable parenting, Tim OVERWEHLMINGLY rules with the mother. So Tim gets it right with a drug addict mother, we should forgive him for all the other rulings? NO, Tim Feeley has EARNED his reputation as being a biased Judge. These cases don’t lie. All have been extremely biased to the point the Appeals Courts have reversed his decisions. He’s a pathetic Judge and the only way to get fairer rulings for Fathers is to Vote Tim Feeley out of his appointed position. He’s what’s wrong with our Family Courts. Please have voters understand his record. We’ll find out soon enough if he will be running for reelection. If so, please get the word out how unfair and biased he’s PROVEN to be. After reading these cases and comments, I’m going to search for other sites to post his record. Maybe “The Oldham County Watch Dog” can get involved.
Dont Blame the Judge

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Nov 5, 2012
 
Blame the Judge wrote:
After reading the several cases, I would agree that Tim Feeley is biased against men. When it’s clear that each parent are capable of reasonable parenting, Tim OVERWEHLMINGLY rules with the mother. So Tim gets it right with a drug addict mother, we should forgive him for all the other rulings? NO, Tim Feeley has EARNED his reputation as being a biased Judge. These cases don’t lie. All have been extremely biased to the point the Appeals Courts have reversed his decisions. He’s a pathetic Judge and the only way to get fairer rulings for Fathers is to Vote Tim Feeley out of his appointed position. He’s what’s wrong with our Family Courts. Please have voters understand his record. We’ll find out soon enough if he will be running for reelection. If so, please get the word out how unfair and biased he’s PROVEN to be. After reading these cases and comments, I’m going to search for other sites to post his record. Maybe “The Oldham County Watch Dog” can get involved.
Well, if you read there are not that many cases overturned. In fact, there are a lot of judges that get their cases overturned, he is not the only one. These people are pissed because the case didn't go their way. I mean really there are only a few cases and believe me you dont get all the facts either.
Blame the Judge

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Nov 8, 2012
 
These people are pissed becausee Feeley disregarded evidence and he ABUSED his authority. Those are the statements from the Appeals Court. Family Courts have WIDE lattitude when making decisions. They don't have to rule 50/50 on anything...property, debt nor parenting. But this Ahole of a judge even ABUSES that wide lattitude. He has no shame when it comes to his complete bias against men...when it comes to property, debt or parenting. Ask anyone that goes through his court room. Ask the appeals court. Feeley has no business making biased decisions with families / children going through such sensitive issues. Feeley needs to be removed from this position...period. He will be met with great resistance if he decides to run for re-election. MEN deserve to be treated FAIRLY!
proud father

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Nov 19, 2012
 
I have read these comments over the last few months and unfortunately everything that is said is true. He is extremely bias against men. My friend didn't want to believe it but he was screwed over who is a great father and there is nothing against him and yet this judge gave the mother more time just so he could award a ton of child support. We can all write stories and such but the next time he is up for re-election we need to form a group and get him thrown out. He is a disgrace and anybody who thinks that women are entitled to money and should have more time than the father just because of there gender are morally a piece of garbage.
report

Florence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Nov 28, 2012
 
Maybe all the posters here should look at reporting him to the judicial commission. Just a thought.
which house

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Dec 20, 2012
 
Does anyone know if Judge Feeley listens to a child wants when considering parenting time? Does anyone have any experience if a 15 year old prefers one home over another? Is the judge swayed by the child’s request?
Dont Blame the Judge

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Dec 20, 2012
 
which house wrote:
Does anyone know if Judge Feeley listens to a child wants when considering parenting time? Does anyone have any experience if a 15 year old prefers one home over another? Is the judge swayed by the child’s request?
I believe he will listen to the child, but not sure. That's a question your lawyer needs to bring up. I don't agree with a lot of these post. While people in general thing a child needs to be with their mother, that's not always the case.
proud father

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Dec 31, 2012
 
Like I said if the mother is a drug addict she gets 50/50 time, doesn't matter if the father is the pope he gets screwed in his court room. He is disgrace and I hope for every child and father in oldham county he steps down or is not re-elected.
Fonda

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Jan 22, 2013
 
The man is not and never has been smart enough or honest enough to hold a position that totally dictates the outcome where so many children are affected.. He's clueless and I can testify that he was in his judges seat just after an injury wearing a cast and obviously on Vicodin or some other form of happy drug.. And yes he totally screwed me and my children... My advice . If you are thinking of getting a divorce and you live in Oldham County.. You should tough it out until he is no longer in office or file in Louisville .. An option I was not aware of .. Nor was a made aware of the significance and importance of opting to change my case to the Louisville court system.. I have no doubt my case would have had a completely different outcome ..not to mention , there is no attorney that can truly help you in a divorce case ..Feeleys got his own system and I would have been so grateful had some one saved me and my children to the life Feeley sentenced us to.. He's a real shame.. Thankfully thru the help of others who are miracles in our lives. We have been blessed to leave that nightmare thar he granted us.. And I will always tell the truth about how he was more at fault for the destruction of my family than the man I divorced.. And needless to say .. Neither of then have ever suffered a day.. Only myself and my children paid that unthinkable price.. I feel sorry for his family. It must be a pitiful excuse for a family... With him as the man or so-called man..... You are a horrible man Tim Feeley. Shame - shame on you!
Fonda

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

OhCamelia wrote:
He tries to do the right thing. From his background, having kids and living in the country, he does probably favor moms because that's how traditional families were. Mom raised the kids while dad worked. Whether you agree with his ruling in your case or others, he is a good person.
. No he didn't favor this stay at home mom.. A mom , active church member always,,, homeschooled her child two years , a mom that never left her children with baby sitters , a mom that lived for her children.. Who went to all parent teacher conferences alone. A mom who took her children to all doctors appointments alone.. A mom who did all the grocery shopping, meal planning, house cleaning, laundry and ran the house hold all alone for many years until, she was deathly ill.. A mom that did all the Christmas shopping and Santa prep alone for many years and a mom that shopped at goodwill - a mom that was afraid to turn the heat up in the winter because her husband blamed her if thenLGE bill was over 150 each month.. And a mom that was forced to go to work during the divorce proceedings and make minimum wage. Although she quit her job 10 years before because both her children suffered from chronic asthma , and rarely slept at night because she was the one taking care of her children.. While the daddy and husband would leave her and here kids alone from 530 am to 830 or 9 pm on average... Regularly.. Yeah and this mom was and still is the primary care giver.. No there wasn't a custody battle , because the dad was smart enough to know he was not capable of living his life and raise children.. So that wasn't an argument .. The argument was over money and the dad went with out working during the divorce proceedings just to lower his income level. But was and is capable of making 100,000$ annual income. And started that up as soon as the divorce was final.. Haha and that's just a few of the ,many ways. Tim Feeley screwed this momma and her sweet children . Thankful this momma and her children have always been active members of a local church.. Always .. And her church family helped so much.. But the daddy didn't , he didn't even go at all.. But that didn't matter either?!? Maybe feeling is not a Christian? I do not know.. But he certainly doesn't live his life that way.. He was surely biased with the daddy in this case.. And I'm sure they live similar lifestyles. But Tim Feeley is biased to whomever it benefits him to be biased for.. I doesn't matter if its the man or the woman.. It's the money .. That's it in a nutshell.
Fonda

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Jan 22, 2013
 
been through it wrote:
I disagree with the majority of these Posts. I have been in his court room. I am in the middle of a situation now. I am a father. I am going for custody. Judge has handled everything well.
well you aren't one that had to live with his decisions.. Go on. Take a poll as to how many families Tim Feeley haas totally destroyed.. That would be something to see.. He's a shame. A real shame
Fonda

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Jan 22, 2013
 
Dont Blame the Judge wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe he will listen to the child, but not sure. That's a question your lawyer needs to bring up. I don't agree with a lot of these post. While people in general thing a child needs to be with their mother, that's not always the case.
. Yes. The judge is completely the blame in my case. And many others. Many people do not know that Tim Feeley dictates your life from that point as well as many people aren't made aware they would have a better chance of a fair outcome if they took it out of Tim Feeleys jurisdiction... That's a pitiful shame... You must not have lived with such a lifestyle handed to you by the awesome Tim Feeley!
proud father

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Jan 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Fonda, I can tell you have alot of anger but why??? I'm sure you have full time with your kids, you are getting alot of money and the only thing that it sounds like to me is the judge told you to go back to work??????? am I missing something here??? Custody should be 50/50 and child suppport should be close to even unless one person makes sigincantly less.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of70
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Crestwood Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Crestwood Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Crestwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••