First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Dec 10, 2011
any comments ? anyone had to go thru divorce court with him?
helpless Father

Taylorsville, KY

#2 Dec 26, 2011
The man is a disgrace to the bench...extremely bias against fathers / husbands. I suggest you review his cases. It's unfortunate for the children that go through our courts to have a judge like Tim. Fathers are treated as ATMs and not 50/50 parents. This needs to be his last term in office!
disgraced

Princeton, KY

#3 Jan 4, 2012
hes a disgrace period why dont we figure out a way to remove him from office he is a joke.
miranda

Eminence, KY

#4 Feb 7, 2012
not only is he bias to fathers but if you have the right amount of money he will do pretty much whatever you want. taking children out of perfectly stable homes, forcing lives to be turned upside down. he prides himself on being a "family" man. a christian an honest retired military member. ha. maybe that's what he wants to be but he is everything but. this man is an embarrassment to family court.
No Pride

Louisville, KY

#5 Feb 10, 2012
If Tim Feeley "Prides" himself a Christain, God help us all. He has been anything but in my dealings with him. I've never experienced a person with common sense, let alone a family "judge", that couldn't process what is best for children. This judge told a client that "he spends too much time with his children"...that's because he attended the children's activites (games / practices / school events). So, he "rules" that the father can no longer attend practices when it's not his visitation time!!! Spending too much time with the children, being engaged as a parent and this bafoon RULES against it? Christian....best interest of the children...that's one thing Tim Feeley can not "pride" himself on.
Bird

Crestwood, KY

#6 Jun 12, 2012
No Pride wrote:
If Tim Feeley "Prides" himself a Christain, God help us all. He has been anything but in my dealings with him. I've never experienced a person with common sense, let alone a family "judge", that couldn't process what is best for children. This judge told a client that "he spends too much time with his children"...that's because he attended the children's activites (games / practices / school events). So, he "rules" that the father can no S longer attend practices when it's not his visitation time!!! Spending too much time with the children, being engaged as a parent and this bafoon RULES against it? Christian....best interest of the children...that's one thing Tim Feeley can not "pride" himself on.
. So why can't we get him out of office ?? He stinks out loud. And he's a joke. He's clueless and needs 2 step aside before he destroys more people who are not only traumatized by divorce but completely paralyzed to any hope of trying to make a decent recovery from divorce. It's like he's entertained by the very thought that he has that power 2 weaken families even more than they already are after divorce... He's evil
Kipp

United States

#7 Jul 7, 2012
Bird wrote:
<quoted text>. So why can't we get him out of office ?? He stinks out loud. And he's a joke. He's clueless and needs 2 step aside before he destroys more people who are not only traumatized by divorce but completely paralyzed to any hope of trying to make a decent recovery from divorce. It's like he's entertained by the very thought that he has that power 2 weaken families even more than they already are after divorce... He's evil
. When does Tim
Feeley go up for re-election ? When does his term of destruction finally end?
concerned

Cincinnati, OH

#15 Aug 22, 2012
so, if ky is 50/50 state and everyone i know has 50/50- how can he rule differently than jefferson county or any other county in ky. unless, there are circumstances where it makes sense....father works 3rd shift, has criminal past, etc. i don't see if a dad does 50% of the parenting that he would rule for a woman to have primary. especially if she has a full time job like the father and makes close to the same income. can any mother post where judge feeley awarded 50/50 to an involved dad?
Concern parent

Chicago, IL

#16 Aug 23, 2012
Any good examples anybody wants to share when he ruled 50 50
Concern parent

Chicago, IL

#18 Sep 5, 2012
Any examples not about money but about child custody where both parents have been equally involved and what his ruling was
Need an attorney

Knoxville, TN

#19 Sep 5, 2012
THIS JUDGE SLEEPS IN THE COURT ROOM! Sad but true!!!!
been through it

Frisco, TX

#20 Sep 6, 2012
I disagree with the majority of these Posts. I have been in his court room. I am in the middle of a situation now. I am a father. I am going for custody. Judge has handled everything well.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#21 Sep 6, 2012
He tries to do the right thing. From his background, having kids and living in the country, he does probably favor moms because that's how traditional families were. Mom raised the kids while dad worked. Whether you agree with his ruling in your case or others, he is a good person.
Be Prepared

Louisville, KY

#22 Sep 12, 2012
Tim Feeley is not a good person. He tries to intimidate the father throughout the whole process. Rather than seeing the father as a solid and necessary member of the child’s family, Feeley sees the father as a necessary evil. The father is viewed as a cash machine for the family, not as a necessary bond for the children. ANY father is fighting an up hill battle if they want 50/50 parenting. He will question every action and hold the father to a much higher standard than the mother. Basically, he believes a mother is an automatic quality parent and a father will have to JUSTIFY why he’s “as good”. OK, so what’s the big deal, right? Well, Justifying costs $$$. I’ve seen him abuse custodial evaluations. He’ll order one, at the cost of $3,000. Then several court appearances (with attorney) will cost another $5,000. Why doesn’t he do this to a mother? Another example why Tim is not right for this appointment.
Tim Feeley Worthless

Lexington, KY

#27 Oct 28, 2012
I agree, Tim Feeley is a worthless piece of dung. I looked up his latest appeals case. http://162.114.92.72/COA/2011- CA-001086.pdf Tim Feeley “awarded” the wife unreasonable maintenance, he stole the husband’s legal stake in the marital property, he assigned the husband all the debt and he ruled the husband to pay all of the wife’s legal fees -$20K. Now, doesn’t that sound fair? That’s your Judge, Tim Feeley. However, Judge Feeley was so biased against this man that the appeals courts (again) call it an ABUSE. All of the issues are overturned. Here is a husband that worked his ass off for 25 years and finally, in the later years of the marriage, was able to have a successful business. The wife spends freely and they have a good life. Then the economic depression hits. The business begins to suffer. The WIFE CONTINUES to spend freely. So much so, that the wife spends much of their retirement money. The business collapses and so does the marriage. So when discussing maintenance (alimony), Feeley states “it’s no fault of Kathy’s that Brian suffered a loss of income”. So with the business only making $2,500 / mth, Tim Feeley’s judgment is that the husband should pay maintenance of $3,000 per month for ten years, reduced to $1,000 per month for five years. But Judge, the husband only makes $2,500 per mth, how is the husband supposed to live!!! Feeley states that the wife has grown accustomed to a life style and the husband needs to pay for it!!! What about the husband’s life style? Who pays for that? Feeley is a complete waste, even our Appeals Court tell us this. He continues to waste tax payer dollars! He gets paid to make reasonable decisions, but he’s consistently forcing men to go through the appeals process, wasting court resources AND lining lawyer’s pockets. TIM FEELEY, YOU NEED TO RECUSE YOURSELF FROM OUR COURTS SYSTEM!
Feeley Double Worthless

Lexington, KY

#28 Oct 28, 2012
Tim Feeley is destroying the convent of marriage. I mean if he consistently screws men, then why in the hell would any man want to get married. Judge Tim Feeley doesn’t hold wives or mothers accountable for their actions. Tim, you may have missed this in Common Sense school, but it takes TWO people to form a successful partnership. TWO, TIM, so stop screwing the one. Judges like Tim Feeley are ruining God’s gift of marriage. Even in the case of the wife’s adultery, the man is the one that gets screwed. Tim Feeley, you should be ashamed of yourself. With great power comes great responsibility and Tim Feeley has fail Fathers in Kentucky’s family court process
Kongdonk

United States

#29 Oct 30, 2012
Concern parent wrote:
Any good examples anybody wants to share when he ruled 50 50
No. I got less than 10% of our estate. Made same money. I had my own investments and her 401k. Sold my investments to fund her living in our house while I was rendered homeless. Solely because of unfounded accusations.
Dont Blame the Judge

Florence, KY

#30 Oct 31, 2012
Feeley Double Worthless wrote:
Tim Feeley is destroying the convent of marriage. I mean if he consistently screws men, then why in the hell would any man want to get married. Judge Tim Feeley doesn’t hold wives or mothers accountable for their actions. Tim, you may have missed this in Common Sense school, but it takes TWO people to form a successful partnership. TWO, TIM, so stop screwing the one. Judges like Tim Feeley are ruining God’s gift of marriage. Even in the case of the wife’s adultery, the man is the one that gets screwed. Tim Feeley, you should be ashamed of yourself. With great power comes great responsibility and Tim Feeley has fail Fathers in Kentucky’s family court process
I disagree with you. He most certainly is not always against the fathers. My son got custody and the mother was ordered to pay child support, but her drugs come first and she has never bought her child ANY cloths or anything else she needs.
Blame the Judge

Louisville, KY

#31 Nov 5, 2012
After reading the several cases, I would agree that Tim Feeley is biased against men. When it’s clear that each parent are capable of reasonable parenting, Tim OVERWEHLMINGLY rules with the mother. So Tim gets it right with a drug addict mother, we should forgive him for all the other rulings? NO, Tim Feeley has EARNED his reputation as being a biased Judge. These cases don’t lie. All have been extremely biased to the point the Appeals Courts have reversed his decisions. He’s a pathetic Judge and the only way to get fairer rulings for Fathers is to Vote Tim Feeley out of his appointed position. He’s what’s wrong with our Family Courts. Please have voters understand his record. We’ll find out soon enough if he will be running for reelection. If so, please get the word out how unfair and biased he’s PROVEN to be. After reading these cases and comments, I’m going to search for other sites to post his record. Maybe “The Oldham County Watch Dog” can get involved.
Dont Blame the Judge

Florence, KY

#32 Nov 5, 2012
Blame the Judge wrote:
After reading the several cases, I would agree that Tim Feeley is biased against men. When it’s clear that each parent are capable of reasonable parenting, Tim OVERWEHLMINGLY rules with the mother. So Tim gets it right with a drug addict mother, we should forgive him for all the other rulings? NO, Tim Feeley has EARNED his reputation as being a biased Judge. These cases don’t lie. All have been extremely biased to the point the Appeals Courts have reversed his decisions. He’s a pathetic Judge and the only way to get fairer rulings for Fathers is to Vote Tim Feeley out of his appointed position. He’s what’s wrong with our Family Courts. Please have voters understand his record. We’ll find out soon enough if he will be running for reelection. If so, please get the word out how unfair and biased he’s PROVEN to be. After reading these cases and comments, I’m going to search for other sites to post his record. Maybe “The Oldham County Watch Dog” can get involved.
Well, if you read there are not that many cases overturned. In fact, there are a lot of judges that get their cases overturned, he is not the only one. These people are pissed because the case didn't go their way. I mean really there are only a few cases and believe me you dont get all the facts either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crestwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 police officers indicted by Meade Co. grand jury (Mar '14) 1 hr ignorant 33
walmart (Nov '13) 5 hr Ruth 4
plus size group of louisville Facebook 10 hr skinny 2
wave 3 former derrick jones? (Aug '13) 11 hr unknown 43
Not familiar 19 hr anon 1
Man charged with traveling to bowling green to ... (Feb '08) 20 hr EricaD310 6
Will You Be Voting Republican? 22 hr Pale Rider 47
Crestwood Dating
Find my Match

Crestwood Jobs